Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

1XBET Is Scam - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 1XBET Is Scam (24798 Views)

1XBET Is Scam. True Or False / 1xbet Is Fraudulent / 1xbet Is Giving Me Heart Attack Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by IsraelSongz: 11:54pm On Jan 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by paulavon: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2022
It took like 4 days, just try and provide all they requested from you.

IsraelSongz:

My brother please I really need you to reply me. Please. I’m in this exact same situation with my money stuck there. How long did they take to verify your account before you could withdraw? Please I will appreciate your reply. Please.
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Carpel: 1:45am On Feb 22, 2022
1xbet are scammers, on the 20th February 2022, I placed a bet for $99.99 to win $ 875.54 on accumulator bets for alternative game total of a total of 6 games but 1xbet marked it as a loss. Was about to overlook it but when I checked online the total game total was SHOCKED to see that the 2 game they ruled out as losses (over 4.5) were actually wins..... wrote to support but yet to get a reply.....THEY ARE TRULY SCAMMERS AND WON'T RECOMMEND TO ANYONE

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Valdex(m): 11:20am On Feb 22, 2022
read T&C
a bet shall be deemed won if all outcomes specified in such bet have been predicted correctly
but according to your words, only 2 of 6 games were out of loss

Carpel:
1xbet are scammers, on the 20th February 2022, I placed a bet for $99.99 to win $ 875.54 on accumulator bets for alternative game total of a total of 6 games but 1xbet marked it as a loss. Was about to overlook it but when I checked online the total game total was SHOCKED to see that the 2 game they ruled out as losses (over 4.5) were actually wins..... wrote to support but yet to get a reply.....THEY ARE TRULY SCAMMERS AND WON'T RECOMMEND TO ANYONE
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Y0koro(m): 12:56pm On Feb 22, 2022
just wait for the response from support team. i believe, they will help you. sometimes it last a bit longer. once i was waiting about a week for the assistance, but got a needed help. 1xbet is not a scam - they always reply
Carpel:
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Bettylionness: 10:52am On Feb 23, 2022
I don't think ixbet is a scam tho

But I have a great program to make money as you enjoy the game this season Inverse score prediction system football, the hit rate is as high as 96.38%.
Daily 100% stable income,
Join the team and earn 3%-6% profit every day.
Bet according to the team's predicted match plan, Long-term and stable investment income.

If you want to know more click on my signature below and chat me up directly on WhatsApp
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by EjiroSO: 7:46am On Mar 18, 2022
1xbet is truly a scam, I won and there refused to pay me, saying the bookmakers have to right not to pay you.
They took all my winnings and ask me to take my deposit and they closed my account.
For no good reason.
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Dannidau: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2022
1x bet are big frauds, they blocked my account as soon as i won small 50k and im calling the customer care they are saying they cannot see my account, now they blocked my line, these people are scammers and I'm going to report them the lotrery commission there, good thing my aunt works there

1 Like

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Prechy08(m): 6:32pm On Apr 18, 2022
Come and join our reverse betting platform and have peace.

Meanwhile join group to learn how to bet daily without fear of losing money.

WhatsApp: https:///IfTbo8CIVYp5wHQoJwdES0

Telegram: https:///+SRbizA7K70xmY2Y8
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Hunry: 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
Dannidau:
1x bet are big frauds, they blocked my account as soon as i won small 50k and im calling the customer care they are saying they cannot see my account, now they blocked my line, these people are scammers and I'm going to report them the lotrery commission there, good thing my aunt works there

Lol, lottery commission won't do shit.

Your aunty won't save you still.

Lslb is useless in helping punters
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by bike81(m): 12:56pm On Apr 28, 2022
Have you provided them this screenshot?
Dannidau:
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Phethar007(m): 3:13pm On Apr 28, 2022
Guys can you check a won ticket on 1xbet...if that option still works
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by AntiBMC(m): 10:09am On Jun 12, 2022
Ixbet are thieves. If you thinking of registering with them. One word for you is DON'T!!!

As soon as you start winning, they start looking for the minutest reasons to block ur account and seize ur money; like going to ur past transactions to check if you have ever used a bank card that's not urs to fund ur account.

They know they're losing customers, that's why they have gone full psychotic with advertising. If you reading this now— you ventured in and are now stuck with their crazy "contact security team and verification process" and you know, you have funded ur account with a card that's not urs, all I can say is sorry o. Those scammers won't pity you. Count ur losses.
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Y0koro(m): 3:58pm On Jun 17, 2022
disagree. 1xbet is reliable bookie. use them for a few years already. i've gone through different situations during this period. however, support team helped me each time. never had issue with the withdrawal
AntiBMC:
Ixbet are thieves. If you thinking of registering with them. One word for you is DON'T!!!

As soon as you start winning, they start looking for the minutest reasons to block ur account and seize ur money; like going to ur past transactions to check if you have ever used a bank card that's not urs to fund ur account.

They know they're losing customers, that's why they have gone full psychotic with advertising. If you reading this now— you ventured in and are now stuck with their crazy "contact security team and verification process" and you know, you have funded ur account with a card that's not urs, all I can say is sorry o. Those scammers won't pity you. Count ur losses.

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by AntiBMC(m): 9:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Y0koro:
disagree. 1xbet is reliable bookie. use them for a few years already. i've gone through different situations during this period. however, support team helped me each time. never had issue with the withdrawal

So over 22 people giving the same complaints at the viewing center I frequent are wrong and you are right? Awon... 1xbet agent.

1 Like

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by polirutgfrk(m): 10:57am On Jun 20, 2022
I would advise for those 22 people to solve issues with support team and wait for their help. I assume that nobody but the agents only can assist. Unfortunately, it is a human nature to complaint constantly and do nothing
AntiBMC:

So over 22 people giving the same complaints at the viewing center I frequent are wrong and you are right? Awon... 1xbet agent.
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by AntiBMC(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2022
polirutgfrk:
I would advise for those 22 people to solve issues with support team and wait for their help. I assume that nobody but the agents only can assist. Unfortunately, it is a human nature to complaint constantly and do nothing

U must be insanely stvpid for that comment. All ds yeye agents paid to come and counter bad reviews. So ur very small, really unbelievably small mind told you that they didn't contact support to get their money back? You can keep using ur numerous monickers to quote me nd spew utter rvbbish, but I'm done reading/replying your empty submissions
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by LawrenceBode: 4:02pm On Jun 20, 2022
saddler:
This is just to let punters here know 1Xbet is a scam company.

I was introduced to betting with them by a friend who convinced me they are an international betting firm and will pay any amount you win without delay.

My eyes became clear when I won some bets yesterday totalling 80000 naira.

I have been trying to withdraw 50k since yesterday all to no avail.

Their support system are computer bots who gives same redundant answers to any issue you complain about.

I also played the game on betking and won bigger amount and it didn't take them 3 hours to credit me.

Pls stay away from 1Xbet , they are scam.

Bro! I've withdrawn over 700k from 1Xbet platform before, it took a just a couple of minutes for the money to enter my account. 1XBet is the fastest when it comes to withdrawal out of all the betting platforms.

Chat their customer support and clear whatever issue you are having that is pending your withdrawal instead of this unnecessary defamation of character
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 14, 2022
Sometimes what makes people lose their 1xbet acct is greed. 10 consistent winnings are enough to cause trouble 4 u. They are businness pple, they are also scared of losing funds. People are suppose to sacrifice to de bms. Eating and eating will definitely purge u.
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by uwuana: 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2022
All of you complaining that 1xbet is scam, this is not true, if you don't want to have any issues with them in terms of withdrawal, please just try and do your KYC, once you have been verified then you are good to go. I face a similar issue on bet9ja last week, I was given 5k bonus and I used it to win 63k,I request for withdrawal and my account was blocked I couldn't log in again, I contacted customer service and they said I should provide means of identification and the receipt of first transaction on my bet account, I sent it and within 3 minutes I received a mail that am good to go, I login and withdraw my money.

1 Like

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by richmanrichard: 4:57am On Jul 15, 2022
AEDPrediction:
I'm not happy with 1Xbet either
The fact that they are scam says a lot of people.
For example, I bet on DoubleBet
rubbish.1xbet has been my best bookmaker. I repeat; no bookie in Nigeria comes close
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by richmanrichard: 5:00am On Jul 15, 2022
AntiBMC:

U must be insanely stvpid for that comment. All ds yeye agents paid to come and counter bad reviews. So ur very small, really unbelievably small mind told you that they didn't contact support to get their money back? You can keep using ur numerous monickers to quote me nd spew utter rvbbish, but I'm done reading/replying your empty submissions
1xbet is the best bookie in Nigeria. You must be doing something wrong.email them
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Fithz(m): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2022
nice bookie. totally not a scam. i'm betting here for a few years already. during this period different things happened: passed through the verification - indeed it was a bit prolonged, but now i'm sure that my acc is safe; there was a delay with me my withdrawal too - as it found out, the issue was with my bank acc. but still i play and enjoy my winnings not always big, but steady. for all you, my friends, i would recommend staying calm and bet with clear mind, follow rules and contact support. find the best bookie for yourself. i've made my choice and it's 1xbet
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Agatech1999: 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2022
Who has successfully completed verification on 1xbet. Dem dey reject all my photos since. I think it's because am on form. Winning like mad
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Legitnews22: 11:19am On Oct 15, 2022
1xbet is a big scam
If you're a big gambler please stay away from 1xbet
This is what they do
Once you win small money they will pay you
But once you win big money and you want to withdraw... They will never send you OTP for withdrawal... You can never withdraw until you stake back half of your wining....
After you stake half of your wining
If you come back to withdrawal it will be successful
This is a best way to follow them:
Once you win and you are unable to withdraw
Just leave it
Don't stake again for 24-48hrs then come back and withdraw...
This works for me perfectly
There are many betting platform
But why i choose 1xbet is that they have more winning opportunities..
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Zaharia: 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2022
I withdraw constantly. No problems at all. You may did something wrong
Legitnews22:
1xbet is a big scam
This is what they do
But once you win big money and you want to withdraw... They will never send you OTP for withdrawal... You can never withdraw until you stake back half of your wining....
Just leave it
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Abibi22(m): 10:15am On Oct 16, 2022
Legitnews22:
1xbet is a big scam
This is what they do
Just leave it

There are might be a problem with the withdrawal when your account is not verified. But, after the verification everything works fine
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Fithz(m): 11:24am On Oct 16, 2022
I've passed through the verification successfully. I don't know how can I help you. All my docs were accepted. However, it took a long time
Agatech1999:
Who has successfully completed verification on 1xbet. Dem dey reject all my photos since. I think it's because am on form. Winning like mad
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by Agatech1999: 4:10pm On Oct 16, 2022
Fithz:
I've passed through the verification successfully. I don't know how can I help you. All my docs were accepted. However, it took a long time
thank God. Please I need your help with how u posed for the selfie. Abeg. They keep rejecting them saying it's not visible. Even I borrow iphone XR to snap. They sent me a format. I don't understand. I don ask questions to the extent they don't reply me again. The account is not blocked but I can't withdraw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Folarin Balogun: The English Youngster At Reims Outscoring Messi, Mbappe, Neymar / Liverpool Team Emerges As Europe's Most Valuable Squad / Cameroon Vs Serbia: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (3 - 3) On 28th November 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.