Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,599 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

1XBET Is Scam - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 1XBET Is Scam (25104 Views)

1XBET Is Scam. True Or False / 1xbet Is Fraudulent / 1xbet Is Giving Me Heart Attack Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1XBET Is Scam by saturnlinker: 3:52pm On Apr 24
I stopped relying on reviews at all. It's all subjective opinion and private experience. And both negative and positive. Now I try to try first and then make some conclusions, as it happened with 1xbet. Here many people write about violations and problems with withdrawal, but I had nothing like that. Everything works perfectly, funds are withdrawn quickly.
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by IxBet(m): 8:39pm On Apr 25
OllieBearman:
I don't know why a lot of people are having problems with 1xbet. Maybe I'm a very lucky person, but I really haven't had any problems with either the sports betting processes or withdrawals so far. Everything works as it should, and if there are problems, which are most often not on the part of 1xbet.

Thank you! We are very pleased that you noticed our work! We try to help customers and respond promptly. If you have any questions, be sure to write to us via our official email or chat in the app. Have a nice day!

Sincerely,
1xbet team
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by magisso32144: 1:25pm On May 03
Exactly, it's cool that tech support is not silent on the sidelines, but takes a real part, if not in the discussion, then at least in finding solutions to problems. Negative reviews can be absolutely everywhere, and often it even depends on the mood of the person who writes a comment at the moment. When choosing 1xbet, I relied on such points as the availability of technical support, fast payouts, and a hassle-free betting process.
Re: 1XBET Is Scam by JamesHowlett: 1:44pm On May 03
I can't support the general discussion about 1xbet's poor performance and fraud, because I haven't had any situations where I could question the reliability of the platform. Although my experience is not that great, I've already managed to fully appreciate the convenience of sports betting, fast withdrawal of funds to the card and everything else that manifests itself in nuances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'He Won 3 World Cups': Brazil's Pele Remains The Greatest Player Ever – Oliseh / Has Michael Babatunde Justified His Inclusion In Nigeria's Squad? / Asisat Oshoala Romped To Victory At The Women Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.