Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him (27297 Views)

Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Bighead9: 5:48am On Jan 20, 2020
Flets:

Big head

Pained Nyamuri grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by chat2deen(m): 5:51am On Jan 20, 2020
Father Mbaka with Gandollar !

APC are very smart. They show you the result of supreme court before the judgment and you still dont understand. Where: Bauchi.PDP won with over 5k votes and 9k votes were canceled, sokokto PDP won with only 360 votes and 31k vote has been canceled. Kano APC won with over 8k votes and only 2700 voters is canceled. Pls be the judge now.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by sylve11: 7:37am On Jan 20, 2020
Ojiofor:
God of Mbaka and his angels(the cabals) lives in Aso rock from where he got his political prophecies.

people still never know. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Freiburger(m): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2020
Lol...African Christians be like,
Thunder fire you in Jesus name grin
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 20, 2020
Father Mbaka is a criminal

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Okudiover(m): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2020
BlackBovi:
The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry in Enugu, southeast Nigeria, Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka, has released a new prophecy on those against him for predicting the sack of Emeka Ihedioha as Imo Governor.

TheNation reports that Father Mbaka came under attacks since the emergence of Hope Uzodinma as the governor of Imo State, released the dangerous prophecy on social media network, Facebook.

If you have powers to curse, you should have cursed the politrictians who are looting us silly, instead you wine and dine with them. But here you are attempting to curse people whose only crime is having common sense. Go siddon dutty.Nonsense and ingredients!!

In the prophecy, Father Mbka declared judgment on those who accused him of dishing out fake prophecies.

The Adoration Ministry Spiritual Director in a post on the Ministry’s Facebook page maintained that his prophecies were from God and not an evil altar.

Declaring the blessings of God on his followers, the cleric said those who called him a politician will not escape God’s judgment.

“I bless the name of the Most High God because He said it and it came to pass.

“My prophecy is not borrowed or from any evil altar but from God Almighty, the creator of heaven and earth,” he said.

Speaking further, Mbaka added: “Some accused me of being a politician but only God knows who I am. Let God of Adoration speak for me. You who speak evil against me, hmmm… God of Adoration is a consuming fire. I declare judgment upon those who curse me for nothing. My hands are clean.

” I bless those who know the truth and stand for it. Let God of Elijah fight for me. Let the heaven speak and let the children of God receive their all-round blessings, in Jesus's mighty name!

“The Lord is taking you to a level even your enemy cannot reach. This will be your year of abundance. Everything you ask in your prayer will be in abundance, in Jesus mighty name,” Father Mbaka declared.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2593573730690131&id=539030512811140
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by miketayo(m): 7:41am On Jan 20, 2020
If buhari is Saul, why haven't you said anything against him

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by omenka(m): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2020
sweerycjhick:
Can this prophet of doom keep quiet? Always prophecying for the politicians and gullible.
Typical pdp supporters. When Oyedepo invoked hell against those against Jonathan, and Atiku just last year, it was all good. When Apostle does it, it is cool. But Mbaka is forbidden from doing same.

Spits.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by bluecircle470: 7:43am On Jan 20, 2020
sweerychick:
Can this prophet of doom keep quiet? Always prophecying for the politicians and gullible.

As his prophecy don comot PDP e com dey pain you grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by deboysben(m): 7:43am On Jan 20, 2020
You can't eat your cake and have it
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Godsonkemz(m): 7:44am On Jan 20, 2020
Emotional blackmail and threat to political opponents.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by omenka(m): 7:45am On Jan 20, 2020
bluecircle470:

As his prophecy don comot PDP e com dey pain you grin grin
That's pdp supporters for you. It is okay for Apostle Kpekus and Oyedepo to do same, but Mbaka isnt.

Such confident hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by ZUBY77(m): 7:45am On Jan 20, 2020
This rascal now uses threats to scare people.

Fortune and misfortune always befall good and bad people simultaneously. Thats the world we live in.

2 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Christmasdon(m): 7:46am On Jan 20, 2020
Flets:
I am sure Mbaka did not envisage that his supposed prophecy on Ihedioha will backfire. He expected a surge in popularity ratings but was rather exposed for the politician he is.
. You mean like Judas Ischariot did. thinking he was doing good for selling Jesus.
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by lonelydora: 7:47am On Jan 20, 2020
BlackBovi:
The Spiritual Director of Adoration Ministry in Enugu, southeast Nigeria, Rev. Father Ejike Mbaka, has released a new prophecy on those against him for predicting the sack of Emeka Ihedioha as Imo Governor.

TheNation reports that Father Mbaka came under attacks since the emergence of Hope Uzodinma as the governor of Imo State, released the dangerous prophecy on social media network, Facebook.

In the prophecy, Father Mbka declared judgment on those who accused him of dishing out fake prophecies.

The Adoration Ministry Spiritual Director in a post on the Ministry’s Facebook page maintained that his prophecies were from God and not an evil altar.

Declaring the blessings of God on his followers, the cleric said those who called him a politician will not escape God’s judgment.

“I bless the name of the Most High God because He said it and it came to pass.

“My prophecy is not borrowed or from any evil altar but from God Almighty, the creator of heaven and earth,” he said.

Speaking further, Mbaka added: “Some accused me of being a politician but only God knows who I am. Let God of Adoration speak for me. You who speak evil against me, hmmm… God of Adoration is a consuming fire. I declare judgment upon those who curse me for nothing. My hands are clean.

” I bless those who know the truth and stand for it. Let God of Elijah fight for me. Let the heaven speak and let the children of God receive their all-round blessings, in Jesus's mighty name!

“The Lord is taking you to a level even your enemy cannot reach. This will be your year of abundance. Everything you ask in your prayer will be in abundance, in Jesus mighty name,” Father Mbaka declared.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2593573730690131&id=539030512811140

There was nothing prophetic about IMO state. Anyone who followed the case all through will know Emeka Ihedioha will lose at the Supreme if they do their job well.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by ignis: 7:47am On Jan 20, 2020
God is not a man.
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by donprinyo(m): 7:47am On Jan 20, 2020
next news abeg
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Urchman200: 7:48am On Jan 20, 2020
Mbaka is calling his God at Aso rock to consume those that criticise him,it's is their trademark, they don't accept criticism what more do u need as evidence b4 u will agree with me that this man is apc card carrying member.

4 Likes

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by princeakino(m): 7:49am On Jan 20, 2020
sweerychick:
I pity you

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Basher8583: 7:49am On Jan 20, 2020
Oluwaphemite:
He does not need to say judgement is coming upon some people, Pastors dont curse, they leave God with what He wants to do. #sweerychick please dont judge him yet.

And you all watch and say nothing when that fake and evil Oyedepo curses up and down on the RAW level

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Xisnin(m): 7:49am On Jan 20, 2020
Which god is he invoking?
Fraudulent scammer hiding under philanthropy to perpetrate evil.
Your cup will be filled soon.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by israelmao(m): 7:50am On Jan 20, 2020
This remains between God and Rev Mbaka.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Okudiover(m): 7:51am On Jan 20, 2020
Instead of Mbaka to apply his curses to politrictians looting us silly. He is wining and dinning with them. Rather he is attempting (because that is what it is, an attempt) to curse those whose only crime is having common sense. It is not informed people like myself that you threaten with voodoo.Nonsense and ingredients!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by DNSPro: 7:51am On Jan 20, 2020
Mbaka, u will not die a good death. Take it or live it.
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by ceeceeco: 7:52am On Jan 20, 2020
Mbaka should prophecy more better things, not politics. Why is his vision concentrated more on politics?
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by executive12: 7:53am On Jan 20, 2020
Father Mbaka, the APC reverend Father. He needs to leave the priesthood and join politics full time.
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Xisnin(m): 7:53am On Jan 20, 2020
deboysben:
And Lagos-ibadan express media was quick to carry the news.

But chicken out when the north speaks against their terrorist security they called amotekun or whatever.
How is your monthly Ipob terrorist meeting going?
Your fugitive leader can't even step in Nigeria again due to fear.
Brave people are in Nigeria speaking against the government while your coward leader is on exile.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by ngadaAwo: 7:53am On Jan 20, 2020
omenka:
Typical pdp supporters. When Oyedepo invoked hell against those against Jonathan, and Atiku just last year, it was all good. When Apostle does it, it is cool. But Mbaka is forbidden from doing same.

Spits.
omenka shatap
you're talking nonsense
grow up dude

an adage says that a fool at 40 is a fool forever

and coincidentally you're 40 this year
don't allow the adage to point at you
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by endy69: 7:53am On Jan 20, 2020
Stupid people. Trump is standing an impeachment trial and we need Mbaka to tell us how it would go since he's a time-traveller.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Sokosuji: 7:53am On Jan 20, 2020
And what about those he speaks evil of? Abi e get who God no create?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Finds A Beheaded Goat In Front Of His House. Photos / Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria / Man Who Woke Up After Being "Declared Dead" Holds Thanksgiving Service. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.