Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him (27283 Views)

Do People Who Speak In Tongues Fake It Or Understand It? / Father Mbaka: "Why Atiku Should Be President Of Nigeria In 2019" / Prophet Nyekachi Elechi "Invokes Fire", As He Delivers Members From Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by plaetton: 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
Mbaka, fxxx you , fxxx your god.
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Seepayday: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
CharlotteFlair:
What other evidence do you need to know Mbaka is a preacher from hell?!!

While he plays God, blessing and cursing who he pleases, the christians here should tell us if Christ whom Mbaka professes, would have reacted to unfavorable criticisms with such belligerent words.

Chimaroke Nnamani is surely laughing at you all now!
my guy, u don't know what you are saying... Prophet Elijah called on God to open the ground and swallow thousands of soldiers who were sent to arrest him, and that happened... stop criticing a man of God just because his prophecy didn't labour favour you. Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm..this is scriptural. I don't know why Nigerians, claimed to be religious but they tend to ensure curses from God from what concerned them not.... since the supreme court passed the judgement on Ihedioha, has he criticised the man of God..? or his wife or family members did..? stop crying more than the bereaved... or stop drinking panadol on another person's headache.
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Seepayday: 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
sweerychick:
Can this prophet of doom keep quiet? Always prophecying for the politicians and gullible.
Which prophet of doom..? oh, because the prophecy didn't favour your person abi?
May God forgive you. But stop incurring avoidable cures from God.

1 Like

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Seepayday: 3:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Oluwaphemite:
He does not need to say judgement is coming upon some people, Pastors dont curse, they leave God with what He wants to do. #sweerychick please dont judge him yet.
which pastors...? you mean the fake pastors...how can they curse when they know they not of God and their request will be granted.
But for the real man of God who is really hearing from God can curse and God can grant their request.
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by sweerychick(f): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
Seepayday:
Which prophet of doom..? oh, because the prophecy didn't favour your person abi?
May God forgive you. But stop incurring avoidable cures from God.
the God I worship doesn't favor injustice like the one below. Maybe is your God that you worship that does that, but certainly not my God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by CharlotteFlair: 5:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
Seepayday:
my guy, u don't know what you are saying... Prophet Elijah called on God to open the ground and swallow thousands of soldiers who were sent to arrest him, and that happened... stop criticing a man of God just because his prophecy didn't labour favour you. Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm..this is scriptural. I don't know why Nigerians, claimed to be religious but they tend to ensure curses from God from what concerned them not.... since the supreme court passed the judgement on Ihedioha, has he criticised the man of God..? or his wife or family members did..? stop crying more than the bereaved... or stop drinking panadol on another person's headache.
Gerrarahia!
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by donnie(m): 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
99miles:
Hmm!...........Nothing Ihedioha no go see for supreme court

grin
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Professorship23: 11:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
If ur hand is clean y are u complaining mad man thief mbaka
Re: Father Mbaka Invokes God's Judgement On Those Who Speak Evil Against Him by Kendollar696(m): 2:53am On Jan 21, 2020
Correct!!! I remember in the Bible when a prophet got angry and call forth lions to devour some guys... Speak of what you know...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Didn’t Stop Oba Olaoye From Contesting For Soun Stool — Adeboye / Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria / Man Finds A Beheaded Goat In Front Of His House. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.