Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,669 members, 7,820,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) (66176 Views)

FRSC Officials Intercept Overloaded Bus With Passengers On The Roof (Pix, Video) / 13 Passengers, 70 Animals Killed In Katsina Truck Rollover / Passengers On Aero Praying After Thunderstorm During A Flight To Port Harcourt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Seventy7kings: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Don't be scared of death. Even next three weeks am going to Abuja from Benin city to rectify my passport issue because have been banned from entering Dubai. And i will be using God is good Moto. So anything can happen to me on my way to Abuja. Am not scared niggarrr. Infact am going to book front seat because i heard front seat is dangerous. I repeat am not scared.
Let me tell you a secret niggarrr

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die
Death is only the beginning
We were born to die.

Like i will always say: The only prayer we should be praying as real niggarrrz is for us to smoke enough weed, drink enough beer, bang enough pussy and make some dope money before we die
Right now am in play house in Benin city drinking enough beer
shocked damnnnnn niggarrr, heineken don dey carry you go high

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by CyberEBOLA(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
luminouz:

Your moniker is a good clue
Hahaha! Ebola ke
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Mznaett: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
OMG!
And the vehicle I boarded this morning was heading to illorin o! shocked
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Mznaett: 10:24pm On Jan 19, 2020
OMG!
And the vehicle I boarded this morning was heading to illorin o! shocked
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Seventy7kings: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
tyup:

you guys ever for a second thought about life after death....where we'd get to live forever? either Heaven or Hell

have you?
trust me, slawormir is a believer, good and real niggarrr. But I'm sure he's high on heineken, hence such comment from him.
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by TheSourcerer: 10:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Don't be scared of death. Even next three weeks am going to Abuja from Benin city to rectify my passport issue because have been banned from entering Dubai. And i will be using God is good Moto. So anything can happen to me on my way to Abuja. Am not scared niggarrr. Infact am going to book front seat because i heard front seat is dangerous. I repeat am not scared.

We were born to die.

Like i will always say: The only prayer we should be praying as real niggarrrz is for us to smoke enough weed, drink enough beer, bang enough pussy and make some dope money before we die
my Niggur !
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Nehyooh(m): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
Ademoore07:
Very bad news. One of my juniors was involved.
So sorry bro

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by berrystunn(m): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

We were born to die.

Now I understand your handwriting.
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by peteruuu(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lastmankc:
Traveling through that dead trap every Sunday morning? May God continue to protect you

Yes bro..... Amen. Thanks for your prayers.

I'm a preacher of the Gospel, so, I travel every blessed sunday to preach in one of our church branches in Ogbomoso land.

Thanks for your prayers once again.
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Mightyhaiz: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
yaqq:
lol.... Haven't you heard of comfort zone? Almost everyone is somehow Comfortable with the little around him or her, the moment you want to struggle, u end up being kidnap, accident, robbed, ritual, scammed, etc..

Last week my friend was kidnap on his way to one interview, till now we haven't raise the 2 million they are demanding, if he's here teaching in one private school, earning 20k, eaten, will he be in this mess?
Guy ,pray for grace and stay woke.. Even for the school,fence fit fall,stray bullet fit still meet am,car fit still jam am to or fro, even you wen siddon for slum,plane fit still fall
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by kayusely70(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2020
That Stretch Of The Road Is Dangerous One Should Be Cautious And Alert. God Rest Their Souls.
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Gee64: 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2020
II'm too old for this your type of fun.
Why don't you use the link on my signature below to find out what I do?
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

We were born to die.

Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Gee64: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2020
I'm too old for this your type of fun.
Why don't you use the link on my signature below to find out what I do?
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

We were born to die.

Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by kingvick09(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

We were born to die.

mad o �
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by foleskay(m): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
laivwire:
I had an incident like this on this same road about 2 years ago. A trailer broke down and we rolled up behind it. Another trailer coming from behind lost his brakes and squished my bus in between.

It all happened in an instant. Glass smashed Al around me and I went unconscious. Thank God for life.

That road is a death trap. I wonder why it has not been dualized till this day.

Wow. Were you injured or what? How many casualties?
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by bencarson007(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

We were born to die.

Brother you right... I dey Royal Marble like this like this... If you know you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by LordShiva97(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

You and your loved ones from the land of the rising crimes won't escape the calamity of this magnitude this year. Oro jade, ase gun !

Keep his loved ones out of this please, they're innocent and doesn't deserve this.
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Thatdopekelly(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

We were born to die.

Waddup niggarrrrr grin
I hate cuz u are a fan of buhari, but on a better note you're a real G...
You remind me of me,
Maybe we could hook up as real nigurrrs do and light up some ish, u know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Aguero101(m): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2020
That's why I always pray. "God na your hand i dey oooo". We are really trying to survive on Nigeria roads because it's a death trap waiting to explode anytime. We that are always on the road week in week out know its not easy. Just by the grace of God.
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by JADEK01(m): 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

We were born to die.

i smell frustration

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by juman(m): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2020
omowolewa:
I wonder why it is taking Federal Government decades to construct the dual carriage alternative way.

Oyo State is economically viable to Nigeria than the level of neglect it's receiving. Moreso, safety on that road is as important to the North Western Economy as Abuja - Lokoja way.

Ibadan-Oyo express way used to be like that, especially at Iroko axis but reduced by 90% after it was dualized since Obasanjo's First Tenure.

The bolded is pure lies.
His first term he completed nothing of the road.
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by micflo28(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2020
We in road safety try hard to discourage over speeding and drunk driving but people mob us when we apprehend and book them. We know the what we see at accident scenes. If not for over speeding how can all occupants of the bus die?
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by juman(m): 11:27pm On Jan 19, 2020
The driver didnt drive with sense.
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Patojargz: 11:32pm On Jan 19, 2020
The road is damn fucking bad...
No doubt!
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Siscooh: 11:41pm On Jan 19, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

We were born to die.

Jesus have mercy
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by SpaceAngel: 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lord have mercy. It's a miracle surviving in Nigeria. Things like this make life expectancy so low.
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by petitejolie(f): 12:45am On Jan 20, 2020
Wizzz1:
1. Avoid following heavy duty vehicles at close range.

2. Avoid driving beside them when driving on a road with pot holes. Something might fall on you. embarassed angry

3. Thirdly avoid being between two heavy duty vehicles on a highway or traffic jam, if their bake fails you will be sandwiched.

4. Keep your hands on the horn till you complete the overtake.

Be safe.
on this road it’s just inevitable to avoid trucks.I passed d road today but was on my way to lag from Ilorin. That road ehnnnn....na God. U just need to ply this road and see
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by ogbupeter7(m): 2:01am On Jan 20, 2020
Questionnaire
Dear Respondent,

I am Esah Peter Ogbu (F/HD/17/3910094), a student of Mass Communication department, Yaba College of Technology conducting a research on 'Citizen Journalism and Fake News in Nigeria: a study of Legit.ng and Nairaland Websites.'

This is in partial fulfillment of the requirement of the award of Higher National Diploma (HND).

The questionnaire is to be filled by at least 200 respondents (contributors) of Legit.ng and Nairaland respectively. That is, 100 respondents each.

Kindly assist in filling the questionnaire.

Below is the link to the questionnaire!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfOu0aS9m8TlY506qb2jn_Xp0Cce1yObm58TeJ6taX_f8a_Qg/viewform?usp=sf_link
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by KenModi(m): 2:07am On Jan 20, 2020
[s]
Wizzz1:
1. Avoid following heavy duty vehicles at close range.

2. Avoid driving beside them when driving on a road with pot holes. Something might fall on you. embarassed angry

3. Thirdly avoid being between two heavy duty vehicles on a highway or traffic jam, if their bake fails you will be sandwiched.

4. Keep your hands on the horn till you complete the overtake.

Be safe.
[/s]

Nope! Nigeria’s driving and vehicle monitoring system needs a total overhaul; both infrastructure and personnel wise.

Road safety corps or whatever they are called should be disbanded as they are totally useless.

If there was a proper system of learning how to driving, with proper examination and certification conducted. You would not need road safety. I have never seen road safety in the abroad. The police has got that job covered.

Proper vehicle verification and road worthiness checking system should be put in place to ensure all vehicles (irrespective of the size or brand) is absolutely road worthy.

Severe punishments should be meted out to those who go against the system, breaking the law and causing accidents, no matter how small it is (even is na just small scratch).

For example temporarily confiscating the driver’s license of those involved in accidents and permanently withholding and banning for life (from driving) those involved in accidents which result in death or loss of lives.

This is how oyibo people do it hence accidents are very minimal and almost a rare occurrence.

But in Nigeria people just enter road without any form of training, no drivers’s license and oftentimes with anyhow cars.

And then we can’t wait to thank God and share photos on social media when accidents occur.

We Nigerians have got a very very long way to go to even get close to being serious about progress and development.

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by goslowgoslow(m): 2:31am On Jan 20, 2020
Tonyspecial:
What a sacrifice
Common sense is not common.
Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:04am On Jan 20, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr

We were born to die.

Black man you are scared and dats y u take weed to remain euphoric

1 Like

Re: Truck Crushes 13 Passengers On Ogbomoso-Ilorin Expressway (Disturbing Photos) by EgunMogaji2: 3:14am On Jan 20, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Two posters above me,...may God have mercy on your lost souls..

This is distressing... Living in this country is like running a gauntlet,... Death and anguish every corner..

Had a similar encounter years back around abudu hills.. Was driving several cars behind a long vehicle and all of a sudden cars ahead of me started screeching and darting out of lanes in panic. The long vehicle was rolling back and gathering momentum,jumping over multiple wedges thrown under it by the motor boy.thank God the driver was experienced and cut the steering sharply,making the vehicle cabin and the container to form a 'V ',thereby forestalling further drift.. Na that day I sabi say no be only over speed dey kill.. Even the best of drivers,na God hand everybody life dey..

That’s called jackknifing and the driver didn’t do it intentionally.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ecuador: Police Block Runway With Cars To Prevent Plane From Landing / Lockdown: I Went Around Lagos (pics, Video) / The New Trains That Will Be Used For Lagos-Ibadan Railway And Their Specs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.