Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Very Important Relationship Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Very Important Relationship Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Marriage (588 Views)

9 Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Agreeing To Unprotected Sex - Meme / Questions You Need To Ask Yourself Before Accepting To Date A Married Man - Meme / 4 Important Relationship Rules You Must Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Important Relationship Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Marriage by Damianbes20(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2020
Marriage, an institution ordained by God is very vital. Every man, woman, animals or even plants cannot do without their opposite. That is why it is very important to be guided properly whenever you have decided to find or choose a life partner.
They are some Relationship Questions you must ask yourself and also be able to provide an answer to those questions before you move into marriage.

Follow me below to those questions:

Relationship Questions to ask yourself

1. Is my intended spouse vindictive?

2. Does he/she delight in other people’s misfortunes?

3. Is he or she excessively proud?

4. Does he/she make sacrifices for me?

5. Can I proudly introduce my spouse-to-be to my friends?

6. Does this person know me?

7. Are we of the same faith?

8. Am I only emotionally attached to this person?

9. Does my intended spouse earn more than me?

10. Is my partner over money conscious?

11. Is one of us solely going to depend on the other?

12. Am I comfortable with my partner’s level of education?

13. How much does my partner know about parenthood?
14. Do I really know my partner?
15. What positive or negative attributes do I perceive in him or her?

16. What personality type does my partner have?

17. Is my intended spouse inflexible or flexible and understanding?

18. How often do I trust people?

19. Is my partner passive, domineering, manipulative or a firm person?

20. Can I spend the rest of my life with this person I am currently dating?

Tough Questions to ask on a date
1. Who is your kind of people?

2. Are you a Morning or Night Bird?

3. What catches your attention the most?

4. What is your personality?

5. Where do you imagine yourself to be in the next 5 years?.

6. Can you tell me about your background?

7. What is your favorite pet?

8. What are the categories of people you wouldn’t like to date?

9. Do you believe in love at first sight?

Conclusion: How & When to ask these questions

It is very necessary to know the right time to ask your partner questions in a relationship. There is always a ‘best’ time to ask your questions. When he or she is tired, upset, busy or sick, it is truly not the right time to ask a question. Your partner may not give you the right answers.

Re: Very Important Relationship Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Marriage by EjaikreTheViper(f): 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2020
rubbish!!!
Re: Very Important Relationship Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Marriage by Khalidase83(m): 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2020
This questions are too much nah. Even if one is applying for cbn or nnpc job, I don't think they ask these much questions. No perfect formula for marriage; rather, the two people involved simply develop a working formula.
Re: Very Important Relationship Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Marriage by Heloct(f): 12:26am On Jan 20, 2020
If we should start asking and answering these questions before marriage, marriage will stop holding every weekend then.
Re: Very Important Relationship Questions You Should Ask Yourself Before Marriage by Damianbes20(m): 10:15am On Jan 20, 2020
Marriage is not a bed of roses, Khalidase83. One of the reasons behind the level of divorce all over the world is as a result of our ability to study our partner properly and have a full understanding of what marriage is all about before moving on to say 'I do'.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If Your Boyfriend Cant Afford 100k Worth Of Gift This Val, Kick Him Out. / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Sexuality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.