Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

If Your Boyfriend Cant Afford 100k Worth Of Gift This Val, Kick Him Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Cant Afford 100k Worth Of Gift This Val, Kick Him Out. (595 Views)

Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Boyfriend Cant Afford 100k Worth Of Gift This Val, Kick Him Out. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
Valentine is less than 16 days away and many of your so called boyfriends are strategizing on how to avoid spending.

some will pretend to be down with lassa fever or Coronavirus.

some will pretend they travelled.

some will lie that they are in grief because they lost a friend to the cold hands of death.

some will say they were robbed, and the thief took their phones, wallet and ATM card.

Despite their stories, dont mind them. if he doesn't spend at least 100k worth of gift on February 14 2020. KICK-HIM-OUT

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cant Afford 100k Worth Of Gift This Val, Kick Him Out. by Faber(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2020
ok...

But op no vex o...for the other thread u created... https://www.nairaland.com/5660031/tips-how-fvck-like-there#86235549 u talk say u need help say ur gurl want kick u out cos u no get stamina for bed grin

Now as u, I mean u op no get stamina for bed and u no fit afford 100k gift join...op ur own go pass kicking out o...ur girl suppose open window troway u like dt Onitsha guy troway im babe from window. Reason am o grin

Caveat Emptor
Op b/4 u come talk now say u get moni...beware my spiritual amotekun don scan ur akant balance sef...but ma no break the bro code...I no go talk am here grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cant Afford 100k Worth Of Gift This Val, Kick Him Out. by Kennyprince: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Who cares?

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cant Afford 100k Worth Of Gift This Val, Kick Him Out. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 30, 2020
Kennyprince:
Who cares?
like u dont care
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cant Afford 100k Worth Of Gift This Val, Kick Him Out. by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
Lol...

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cant Afford 100k Worth Of Gift This Val, Kick Him Out. by Reichel99(f): 3:00pm On Jan 30, 2020
Ok. It's like you just hit big money and you want us to know.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cant Afford 100k Worth Of Gift This Val, Kick Him Out. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 30, 2020
Reichel99:
huh?

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cant Afford 100k Worth Of Gift This Val, Kick Him Out. by jawalis(m): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2020
Wow. If he can’t afford 100k gift you say? Baby, honestly I can’t afford it, pls let’s call your Dad. He should help. So boyfriends must buy you what your father can not afford to buy. Or do you not have uncles who can get it for you? Martinez39s, your patient is here.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cant Afford 100k Worth Of Gift This Val, Kick Him Out. by Faber(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Reichel99:

No go dia o...I don use ma spiritual amotekun scan op akant...op get money sha grin...but e no big like that.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cant Afford 100k Worth Of Gift This Val, Kick Him Out. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 30, 2020
Faber:

No go dia o...I don use ma spiritual amotekun scan op akant...op get money sha grin...but e no big like that.

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cant Afford 100k Worth Of Gift This Val, Kick Him Out. by Patented: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2020
Emptiness
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cant Afford 100k Worth Of Gift This Val, Kick Him Out. by MikeBetty(m): 3:36pm On Jan 30, 2020
BadRadio:
Valentine is less than 16 days away and many of your so called boyfriends are strategizing on how to avoid spending.

some will pretend to be down with lassa fever or Coronavirus.

some will pretend they travelled.

some will lie that they are in grief because they lost a friend to the cold hands of death.

some will say they were robbed, and the thief took their phones, wallet and ATM card.

Despite their stories, dont mind them. if he doesn't spend at least 100k worth of gift on February 14 2020. KICK-HIM-OUT
What Will She Give In Return? A Gift Of 50k, 100k, Or Ass? In As Much As I Frown At xtramarital Sex, I Will Gladly Kick Her Ass Outter My House. Women Demanding More Than What They Can Offer. That Is Greed And It Leads To Stealing.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cant Afford 100k Worth Of Gift This Val, Kick Him Out. by quietpoolsinn: 3:38pm On Jan 30, 2020
Hello Beautiful people out there, the season of love is around the corner and we are here to spread that love for everyone.

Do you have an event or show you are planning for the upcoming Valentine's day, Feb 14th 2020 and you are yet to decide on the location to use for the event?

Look no more, QUIET POOLS(INN & RESIDENCE) is offering our EXOTIC GARDEN for your events and shows for FREE!

LOCATION - LAGOS, IKEJA.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY.

If you are intrested in this mouth watering deal, contact us today...

CHECK SIGNATURE FOR CONTACT DETAILS.

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cant Afford 100k Worth Of Gift This Val, Kick Him Out. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 30, 2020
MikeBetty:
What Will She Give In Return? A Gift Of 50k, 100k, Or Ass? In As Much As I Frown At xtramarital Sex, I Will Gladly Kick Her Ass Outter My House. Women Demanding More Than What They Can Offer. That Is Greed And It Leads To Stealing.
lol
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cant Afford 100k Worth Of Gift This Val, Kick Him Out. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
Patented:
Emptiness
take a bottle of small stout as refill

(1) (Reply)

The Sexuality Of The Man In Your Life...and The "Side Chick" Syndrome / Real Men Dont Talk Much, They Just Observe And Act! / Hunger: Pull Down Your Boxer & I Will Give You Bread, Between A Man & Woman. VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.