Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down (24137 Views)

Amotekun: South West Governors To Sign Bill For Legal Backing On February 14 / Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit / Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by omoadeleye(m): 6:45am On Jan 20, 2020
Yes oo... No leave No transfer

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Noerection: 6:45am On Jan 20, 2020
Some mumu from shout yeast want APC to give them presidency ticket but they don't want APC governor in their portorportor region

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by supercase1(m): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2020
water wey person pour for head na leg he go see am Las Las grin
Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by symbianDON(m): 6:46am On Jan 20, 2020
amotekun is here to stay! Government, ACF and miyetti-whatever, deal with it!

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by IYANGBALI: 6:49am On Jan 20, 2020
EmekaMD:
I don't know why Amotekun kees sounding like a terrorist organization to me
to use you do sacrifice to sango go sweet die

13 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Olavic7(m): 6:50am On Jan 20, 2020
For me and my family we are in support of Amotekun, we the yorubas accollades our governors on this, let the north do their worst, they will eventually fail and regret, Amotekun has come to stay.

14 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by thatigboman: 6:51am On Jan 20, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
i wholeheartedly support una!
me too

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by GreyLaw(m): 6:51am On Jan 20, 2020
olu77:
Akata is the synonym of Amotekun and it's Panther according to the english to yoruba dictionary published in 1911 the earlier version of which was compiled by Bishop Ajayi Crowther.

I love this! So nice to see a Nigerian language (Yoruba) trying to be up to date with other international languages. Our languages should be updated regularly.

That pap, they should change it to "ogi" instead. Onje awon omo-owo is too long. Lol...

Beautiful anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by GEEBITE: 6:51am On Jan 20, 2020
Quisling,your types don't end up well.
helinues:
Make Una continue playing politics with Amotekun..

When Una don reach conclusions, make you let us know
Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by IYANGBALI: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2020
nairalee:
Make una no worry, we dey una back gidiba!

These northerners think it's government by the Northerners, of the Northerners and only for the Northerners? Ko le werk.

What is Good for the Garba is Good for the Gbenga.
and what is good for Aisha is equally good for Ashake

6 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Amozever12: 6:52am On Jan 20, 2020
EmekaMD:
What's wrong with this one ?

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Conner44: 6:53am On Jan 20, 2020
Zeinymira:

They have joined hands to do this one

Yes I agree they have done me lol

But we are about to ‘do’ some other people their own too
Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by wristbangle: 6:54am On Jan 20, 2020
EmekaMD:

Just say you are scared your cows will not get killed or arrested. Abi iru radarada wo leleyi?

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by anonimi: 6:54am On Jan 20, 2020
EmekaMD:

Because you have ear problems like the ethno-religious bigot you worship and adore?
Make sure you follow him to London the next time he is going to fix his hearing problem.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3773720_c_jpegb64ec3ea372d1d8674886470b02116de

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Nobody: 6:55am On Jan 20, 2020
EmekaMD:

Complete terrorist organization.
Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by masterflowx(m): 6:56am On Jan 20, 2020
Be guided because AMOTEKUN is watching!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Skmoda360(m): 6:57am On Jan 20, 2020
EmekaMD:
You smell like a dead rat....say no more bro....you are rotten. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by tunderoc(m): 6:58am On Jan 20, 2020
I will not even talk about hisbah or civilian JTF that are assumed legal in the north but, if they say AMOTEKUN is illegal since only FG is empowered to secure and protect lives, then sinking my own borehole or well and providing my own electricity with generator or solar is illegal since only FG has the right to provide this basic amenities, and finally having a security guard at my home is super illegal since FG should have provided me a police. Awon stupid set of slowpoke, Nigeria is not workable, let's just split from this bloodthirsty cows

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by anonimi: 6:59am On Jan 20, 2020
Noerection:
Some mumu from shout yeast want APC to give them presidency ticket but they don't want APC governor in their portorportor region

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10029624_img20190729022002_jpegcf442e3873d6f3f168d2ac70fb447472

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Toosure70: 7:01am On Jan 20, 2020
EmekaMD:
see your Doctor urgently, It seems something is wrong somewhere.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by sexyyoyo(m): 7:01am On Jan 20, 2020
EmekaMD:

You need to see a doctor something is definitely wrong somewhere .

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by JoeMaddog: 7:02am On Jan 20, 2020
olu77:
Akata is the synonym of Amotekun and it's Panther according to the english to yoruba dictionary published in 1911 the earlier version of which was compiled by Bishop Ajayi Crowther.

Panthers are melanined leopard. So Amotekun is Leopard

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Kholar211: 7:02am On Jan 20, 2020
[quote author=helinues post=85945487][/quote]

Do you breathe at all? Please I did not mean to insult you I just want candid answer if you are actually breathing �
Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by TRUSTEDGUY: 7:02am On Jan 20, 2020
helinues:
Make Una continue playing politics with Amotekun..

When Una don reach conclusions, make you let us know

For me they(the Yorubas) deserve to protect themselves after all way Buhari brothers aka Fulani helsmen dey slather people federal government dey Sidon look

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Ayotemide(f): 7:03am On Jan 20, 2020
With all the nonsense those pathetic and poverty stricken people have said about it; they would be eternal bastards to back down now.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by anonimi: 7:04am On Jan 20, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by money121(m): 7:07am On Jan 20, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Oddsman(m): 7:08am On Jan 20, 2020
There would be no amotekun if there were no herdmen menace and the FG chose to cast a blind eye on.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by anonimi: 7:08am On Jan 20, 2020

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chidinma Ojukwu's: Trial Witness Tells Court How Ataga's Body Was Found / Policewoman Killed As Ekiti Bye-Election Turns Bloody / Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.