Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down (24140 Views)

Amotekun: South West Governors To Sign Bill For Legal Backing On February 14 / Amotekun: South East Governors To Create Regional Security Outfit / Amotekun: South-East Governors Write FG On Plan To Establish Security Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Skmoda360(m): 7:10am On Jan 20, 2020
IYANGBALI:
and what is good for Aisha is equally good for Ashake
Mama, longest time...happy new year kiss
Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Ladycewhy(f): 7:10am On Jan 20, 2020
They better dont back down ,only the north seems to have a problem with it some of them have even gone to the extent of opening accounts with names that sound southern to comment against the security outfit.

The parasitic northerners are shaking because they know they are law breakers who ran to the south to cause trouble after turning their region to a war zone.

If they are willing to disband every other security outfit in the north including hisbah and JTF then there will be equality.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by 99Blues(m): 7:11am On Jan 20, 2020
South West leader's are finally getting sense, nice one.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by seaboyzen: 7:11am On Jan 20, 2020
olu77:
Akata is the synonym of Amotekun and it's Panther according to the english to yoruba dictionary published in 1911 the earlier version of which was compiled by Bishop Ajayi Crowther.
Please Share me the app
Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by EmekaMD(m): 7:12am On Jan 20, 2020
sexyyoyo:

You need to see a doctor something is definitely wrong somewhere .
no.. this terrorist organization needs to be nipped right now

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Mraphel: 7:12am On Jan 20, 2020
EmekaMD:
I don't know why Amotekun kees sounding like a terrorist organization to me
Is bcus you're an igbo

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by EmekaMD(m): 7:13am On Jan 20, 2020
Mraphel:

Is bcus you're an igbo
whatever

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Xisnin(m): 7:15am On Jan 20, 2020
EmekaMD:
Because you belong to the Ipob terrorist group or the Fulani bandits.
They tend to see everything through their own lens(terrorism).

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by caprini1: 7:16am On Jan 20, 2020
Mraphel:

Is bcus you're an igbo
So you believe that dude is igbo? grin. you need Nairaland crash course.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by EmekaMD(m): 7:17am On Jan 20, 2020
Xisnin:

Because you belong to the Ipob terrorist group or the Fulani bandits.
They tend to see everything through their own lens(terrorism).
because you belong to Amotekun terrorists organizations you think you'd be allowed to cause chaos in this country.
Better go to Iran
Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Xisnin(m): 7:17am On Jan 20, 2020
Conner44:
That was how all the northern governors approved and supported boko haram at their budding phase until they metamorphosed to leaving churches and bombing mosques.

Yes Amotekun is a terrorist organization. They will soon leave chasing cows away from farms and start stealing and kidnapping Fulani and igbos for cash.

How much is the terrorist Amotekun being paid again? N13,500? Rubbish change that will only be enough for marijuana and shekpe

Another bitter Ipob terrorist member spotted.
Mention one governor who supported Boko haram activities.
Also, can you post a link where any north-east governor launched the Boko haram sect?
I am waiting.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 20, 2020

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by princemillla(m): 7:19am On Jan 20, 2020
EmekaMD:

When I tel u say u no get sense u where blabbing.u Don confirm am now? Just imagine how u are displaying ur ignorance and stupidity online. I pity fr your folks.

You need serious available help

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by olax02(m): 7:20am On Jan 20, 2020
Amotekun has come to stay northerner's no any power of the evil forces from ur quater can stop it.

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Xisnin(m): 7:20am On Jan 20, 2020
Bringback9ja:

A terrorists organization supported by 6 governors of SW, supported by all Obas in Yoruba land and all son of the land.

Are you saying Yoruba Is a terrorists organization?? WATCH WHAT YOU SAY NIGGA
Please stop responding to those pained Ipob members.
If you see their conversations, you will marvel.
They are bitter that the government banned the separatist Ipob terrorist group but have not yet taken any step
against Amotekun.
They want equal treatment, forgetting that a secessionist is different from a security vigilante.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by koolaid87: 7:21am On Jan 20, 2020
Bringback9ja:

A terrorists organization supported by 6 governors of SW, supported by all Obas in Yoruba land and all son of the land.

He's definitely a dumb Niqqa

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by EmekaMD(m): 7:23am On Jan 20, 2020
princemillla:

When I tel u say u no get sense u where blabbing.u Don confirm am now? Just imagine how u are displaying ur ignorance and stupidity online. I pity fr your folks.

You need serious available help
bla bla bla..
Amotekun is a terrorist organization that must not be allowed to fester like boko haram did
Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by chukwuibuipob: 7:23am On Jan 20, 2020
sad no need to exchange banter with those DUMB pipu.Nepa bill is their own constitution. Malami IS CONFUSED and DUMB UPSTAIRS

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Urchman200: 7:26am On Jan 20, 2020
Bringback9ja:

in the case ipob it was supported the majority of igbos, when it was declared terrorist organisation, most of u were happy about, so if this government declares amotekun I will not be surprised.
Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Chochovini: 7:27am On Jan 20, 2020
My question is WHY is the FGN and the Northerners are shivering with great fear over this Amotekun thing? I will highly appreciate frank answer to this question from anyone here reading this. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by GermanMelania: 7:27am On Jan 20, 2020
EmekaMD:

You are probably a criminal. That's why.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Lovelyn451(f): 7:27am On Jan 20, 2020
S

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by EmekaMD(m): 7:31am On Jan 20, 2020
GermanMelania:

You are probably a criminal. That's why.
those guys are.. that's why we must get them nipped now.
We already have enough terrorists in boko haram. We don't want more
Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 20, 2020
Until the Pederal Gomont declares Sharia and Hisbah illegal. BTW why does Yoruba consine itself with law, the Northerners have lost any iota of respect for the constitution, the republic has sunk into anomie.

1 Like

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by bayelsaowei(m): 7:33am On Jan 20, 2020
They should not cower at the last minute..its good to see them stand their grounds...this present admin is very useless as regards security..

2 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Ritchiee: 7:37am On Jan 20, 2020
EmekaMD:
An OSU spotted.

3 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Chochovini: 7:37am On Jan 20, 2020
beeblack:
Even Angels are coming from heaven to support Amotekun
. Hahahaha funny you.
I think the position of things presently in Nigeria is ... At the mention of AMOTEKUN all fulani/hausa-muslims must bow! Humm... This is really interesting.

4 Likes

Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by nkwuocha1: 7:37am On Jan 20, 2020
Dave0116:
I'm a professional tailor with over 6 years experience, I stay in Lagos and currently looking for job

My number: 08067658851

If you're sure you're good,post some jobs you have done here.Yoi can't stay in lekki as a pro and be jobless.
Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by omenka(m): 7:38am On Jan 20, 2020
I wonder why Ametokun is giving some people unnecessary headache when it isn't the first of it's kind. He have all sorts of such security outfits scattered across the country operating under different names, yet never had this sort of agitation over them.

The outfit is here to stay, that is a given. I suppose anyone opposed to it should simply go ahead and have theirs created in their region. Simple as that.
Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by zeeek(m): 7:40am On Jan 20, 2020
Let me tell you what will happen, they will be called for a meeting, after which they will all come out and say, they have to respect the person that surmond them for the meeting, since our father has spoken, we have to show that we are true OMOLUABI's. He has promised to do something about the spate of killings. That's all
Re: Amotekun: South West Governors Say They Won’t Back Down by Urchman200: 7:40am On Jan 20, 2020
I will support u people on this, I know if it were to be the igbos, u guys will castigate us ,anything to protect the life of innocent one's I will support, it shows the difference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Expels Pally Iriase, House Of Rep. Deputy Chief Whip / Oshiomhole: Peter Obi Creates Jobs Abroad, Contributes To Rising Unemployment / President Jonathan Appoints Suleiman Abba New Inspector Genaral Of Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.