Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Can A Man Be Raped? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Be Raped? (2259 Views)

Why Would A Newly Married Man Be Like This? / Did He Rob Lipstick? How Can A Man Be Allowed To Be This Sexy {photo}} / 'this Backside Will Not Be Raped By Any Uncle In The Lord'-actress Shows Bumbum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
Randy100:
A man cannot be raped unless you are talking about statutory rape(which I don't consider as a rape). You give consent when you have erection.

What a waste!!
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by vincentjk(m): 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
hashtagged:

Who quoted this op, is it your father that quoted you, I don't need idiots among my mentions.
Take 1k and shift you stink

Little boys like you just secured and overused cheap android phone from your elder brother then rush to open an account on nairaland smh

He doesn't even know what an "op" means sef grin grin

Where you see 1k when u wan dash me??

Uselessness runs in your DNA. Poor koala like you
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by hashtagged(m): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
vincentjk:

Little boys like you just secured and overused cheap android phone from your elder brother then rush to open an account on nairaland smh

He doesn't even know what an "op" means sef grin grin

Where you see 1k when u wan dash me??

Uselessness runs in your DNA. Poor koala like you

You know the fact you are assuming I use a cheap phone means you are using one, lol if not a Java self. Don't worry when am doing using my phone I'll dash you so you don't embarrass yourself with Java. I'll free your family from the bondage of N100 dayplan subs.
Are u sure you don't want the 1k, you stomach is screeming for help
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by vincentjk(m): 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
hashtagged:

You know the fact you are assuming I use a cheap phone means you are using one, lol if not a Java self. Don't worry when am doing using my phone I'll dash you so you don't embarrass yourself with Java. I'll free your family from the bondage of N100 dayplan subs.
Are u sure you don't want the 1k, you stomach is screeming for help

I dismiss you from my quotes&mentions from now onward, it's obvious you're a jobless bumbling idiot on a loose parading on NL looking for who to engage in senseless arguments
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by hashtagged(m): 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
vincentjk:

I dismiss you from my quotes&mentions from now onward, it's obvious you're a jobless bumbling idiot on a loose parading on NL looking for who to engage in senseless arguments

Senseless arguements who started this fight. You are an idi0t, and an insignificant lunatic who thinks he has any worth that his mentions are so important. I see you have inherit the foolishness that is worrying your dad and that narcissism that killed your grandfather.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can I Cure My Sexual Desires By Marrying This Girl / Ghanaian Nurse Declared Wanted After She Twerks In Uniform (Video/Photos) / Hot Naija Girl Fingering Themself In The Hostel During Lecture Hour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.