Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,081 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Can A Man Be Raped? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Man Be Raped? (2244 Views)

Did He Rob Lipstick? How Can A Man Be Allowed To Be This Sexy {photo}} / 'this Backside Will Not Be Raped By Any Uncle In The Lord'-actress Shows Bumbum / Some Women Deserve To Be Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Be Raped? by Twob: 8:11am On Jan 20, 2020
I would like to know if a man could be raped by a lady or ladies? Or share your experience on that if you have witnessed such.
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by kecee99(m): 8:21am On Jan 20, 2020
Twob:
I would like to know if a man could be raped by a lady or ladies? Or share your experience on that if you have witnessed such.
I know say you also want make female rape you grin It won't happen
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by ubunja(m): 8:24am On Jan 20, 2020
kecee99:
lmfao. I think he so wishes.

But the only female who'll rape him will probably give him AIDS. LOOL.

3 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by Offpoint: 8:28am On Jan 20, 2020
Rape matter no be joking issues o, you guys should stop playing with it.

Anybody can suffer being raped, it's not restricted to a particular gender.

There's just less reports from the male sex cuz society won't believe it.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by ubunja(m): 8:29am On Jan 20, 2020
Yes a man can be raped. Anyone can be raped.

Most people mistake a man's erection for consent or enjoyment. But that's like raping a woman and giving her an orgasm then claiming the orgasm meant she welcomed the sex. No. That Orgasm was just mechanical biology at work.

A man's erection is just mechanical biology at work as well, the body is saying Yes, but the mind is saying No.

16 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by Koredav(m): 8:30am On Jan 20, 2020
Twob:

Very well my brother pray not to experience rape by multiple olosho girls oooo. Hmmm I know wat it means to be raped wit bruises on my face cos of slaps and on my d**k cos of pains
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by lilmax(m): 8:35am On Jan 20, 2020
I can't share my experience cry cry

So traumatic cry cry

Five women cry
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by deolurexy1(m): 9:00am On Jan 20, 2020
No
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by ubunja(m): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2020
deolurexy1:
No
no?

What is Rape?

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by deolurexy1(m): 9:09am On Jan 20, 2020
ubunja:
no?

What is Rape?

If a mans dick isn't charged nothing can happen. Even he sometimes can't do nothing about it.
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by ubunja(m): 9:25am On Jan 20, 2020
deolurexy1:

If a mans dick isn't charged nothing can happen. Even he sometimes can't do nothing about it.
and if a woman puts something in your drink?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by Twob: 9:41am On Jan 20, 2020
kecee99:

I was only imagining as to how a man could be overpowered by a lady or ladies except if he was drugged or drunk. Moreover, if he is under the influence of being drugged, how could he has erection when his mind is not sexually desirous?
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by ubunja(m): 9:43am On Jan 20, 2020
Twob:

I was only imagining as to how a man could be overpowered by a lady or ladies except if he was drugged or drunk. Moreover, if he is under the influence of being drugged, how could he has erection when his mind is not sexually desirous?
men and women are different.

Men rape through Force.
Women rape through Seduction.

7 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by deolurexy1(m): 11:19am On Jan 20, 2020
ubunja:
and if a woman puts something in your drink?

To make you drowsy or h*rny?

Damm girl, your so full of ideas��
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by ubunja(m): 12:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
deolurexy1:

To make you drowsy or h*rny?

Damm girl, your so full of ideas��
smh

2 Likes

Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by hashtagged(m): 10:17am On Jan 21, 2020
Lol it's possible, there was one incident in India college boarding school where five ss3 girls raped an ice-cream man. Two of them got pregnant lol. And they were just expelled if it was boys, they would have gone to jail
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by boliswitpassprik(m): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2020
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by Randy100: 11:57am On Jan 21, 2020
A man cannot be raped unless you are talking about statutory rape(which I don't consider as a rape). You give consent when you have erection.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by Small080(m): 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
Yes oh.... Even just 6 rounds you're dead grin grin
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by drezzyx(m): 1:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
I reject every spirit of women trying to rape me.
Wakada nonsense is that what of if she get HIV for body.
U will now start telling me a man njoys rape.

Moreover p*nis has a mind of it own if u are a female u will never understand.

1 Like

Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by Originalsly: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
Randy100:

You give consent when you have erection.

Hmmm.... consent? If you have erection on your own.... I guess it is a signal to the woman that you are ready and willing and ...if erection can hold up...... able to have sex....pretty much an invitation...so how can that be rape?
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by dnawah(m): 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
Twob:
goole 5 female students raped their teacher to coma.
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by Randy100: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
Originalsly:

Hmmm.... consent? If you have erection on your own.... I guess it is a signal to the woman that you are ready and willing and ...if erection can hold up...... able to have sex....pretty much an invitation...so how can that be rape?
I don't think you understood what you have typed.
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by Originalsly: 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
Randy100:

I don't think you understood what you have typed.

Same thing you're saying.... a man can't be raped if he has erection on his own.... which shows willingness to participate.
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by Goddeywithme: 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
ubunja:
Yes a man can be raped. Anyone can be raped.

Most people mistake a man's erection for consent or enjoyment. But that's like raping a woman and giving her an orgasm then claiming the orgasm meant she welcomed the sex. No. That Orgasm was just mechanical biology at work.

A man's erection is just mechanical biology at work as well, the body is saying Yes, but the mind is saying No.
n

Nicely said. Very accurate and in line with research evidence
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by Randy100: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
Originalsly:

Same thing you're saying.... a man can't be raped if he has erection on his own.... which shows willingness to participate.
I can't disagree less.
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by vincentjk(m): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Several years back some boarding school students (females) raped an ice cream seller to death in onitsha, if you heard this story raise up your hand grin
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by Martinez39(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
Yes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by hashtagged(m): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
vincentjk:
Several years back some boarding school students (females) raped an ice cream seller to death in onitsha, if you heard this story raise up your hand grin

I have it's a legendary one, I think it was girls from India college, 5 of them, they raped him to death. I heard they even waxed his cucumber when he couldn't continue
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by hashtagged(m): 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
Randy100:
A man cannot be raped unless you are talking about statutory rape(which I don't consider as a rape). You give consent when you have erection.

You are an ode
So if a woman cums or gets wet during rape it's not rape, she loved it right?. And if she wears revealing clothes it means she is advertising that she wants to be raped? Stop being an op
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by vincentjk(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
hashtagged:

I have it's a legendary one, I think it was girls from India college, 5 of them, they raped him to death. I heard they even waxed his cucumber when he couldn't continue

Look at this one, who's joking with you here?

Gtf outta here
Re: Can A Man Be Raped? by hashtagged(m): 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
vincentjk:

Look at this one, who's joking with you here?

Gtf outta here

Who quoted this ode, is it your father that quoted you, I don't need idiots among my mentions.
Take 1k and shift you stink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Call My Brother's Wife "Sexy" ? / Single People, Please How Are You Guys Coping In This Period? / Regina Daniels Shares First Photos Of Newborn Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.