Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere (79174 Views)

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car / Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' / Diane Yashim Becomes Kuddy Cosmetics' First Brand Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by TheSourcerer: 9:27am On Jan 20, 2020
frankmoney:
The dress isn't fine..... All those people commenting "wow etc" , low key would be insulting her
wow

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Houseofglam7(f): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by thepranksta: 9:27am On Jan 20, 2020
OK, I took a close look at the outfit, and I like it. I'd like to take a closer look, but I am not there in person. So, I want to do my part and share my thoughts about this interesting discussion. smiley
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by olatilldend: 9:28am On Jan 20, 2020
She got big boobs! embarassed
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Skye231(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2020
donstan18:
You don't need to go half nakedd and braless carrying Nigerian problems in the name of cloth on your body just to look pretty.

As far as fashion is concerned, this rubbish v'got nothing to do with class.
your opinion bro

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by adefemi007(m): 9:28am On Jan 20, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2020
Wooow i have just ejaculatedd
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Dreyl(m): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2020
Princesschi:
Brezz
Lesbian
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by adecz: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2020
angry

Kaduna, her shari'a compliant state of
origin will not take it!! angry angry angry

They will be waiting for her return!!

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2020
Some guys are just bitter chauvinists for no just reason, I wonder what's with the criticism.
This is 2020, people should try to develop their IQ and think laterally.
When a celebrity rocks a bold outfit to such an occasion, more often than not she is modelling it for a label. A simple check on her post and you would see where she tagged the labels. Celebrities dont tag labels for free.
She rocks the outfit, she gets the publicity, she gets paid for it and you remain bitter and broke. Who is the loser now?
Be wise.
@ebenezer2020, @frankmoney, @donstan18

4 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Dreyl(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2020
She's not my type though
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by PlugBlogng: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2020
Davido Just Acknowledged My Guy!!! HIGHER YOU BRO!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPPH9-8twvY&feature=youtu.be
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by confyy007(m): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2020
Hot!
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Adakintroy2: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2020
The physical form dipicted is but a shallow interpretation of the intent of the statements.

But since we living in a intensely subjective world this days. We let slide.
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Kul3ger(m): 9:32am On Jan 20, 2020
she doesn't look comfortable in them.
I've never underestimated the potentials of those buubs

Good girl gone bad cry

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by shogsman(m): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2020
Instagram verified prostitutes.
I horse laugh when this people say they want to be treated like more than a means of sexual gratification.
Like my dead grandpa will say ''you don't wait for a ship in an airport ''

HOES

4 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by shogsman(m): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2020
Factfinder1:
angry sad sad

The comments in Instagram will show you how jobless and senseless an average Nigerian 30years old adult and below can be
No truer words were ever spoken �

3 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by izibili44: 9:36am On Jan 20, 2020
if she no dress like that to her sense,How you think say all this our senator and governor wen dey carry them go see her.Tomorrow now she go buy one big car say her Big God don ans her.olosho ladies.

4 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Theflint1(m): 9:37am On Jan 20, 2020
Eye candy kiss

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Beatswim: 9:38am On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Our ladies are becoming totally useless.
I pray God shouldn't give me a female child.
if i guess... U are under 20..rather pray for a good child instead.. Be wise

2 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by bhest(m): 9:39am On Jan 20, 2020
And somebody would dress up like this and be expecting sane human being to accord em respect....

5 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by AIIyIic(f): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2020
Princesschi:
Brezz

Spell it well let me see if it is what I'm thinking smiley
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by sheyoroniyen(m): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2020
frankmoney:
The dress isn't fine..... All those people commenting "wow etc" , low key would be insulting her

na her people dey hail her now....bbnaija people ....hahahahaha
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by otherway: 9:49am On Jan 20, 2020
Even she that wore it was not feeling comfortable. grin

4 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by lanocfoods: 9:49am On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
From your mouth to God's ears
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Bambi0000(f): 9:50am On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Your wish is granted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by symbianDON(m): 9:50am On Jan 20, 2020
biko bia! is this one gown or sack cloth? nothing atemokun no go see for forest...

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by jaxxy(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2020
Too much and unnecessary

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by atimadesign(m): 9:52am On Jan 20, 2020
Nothing where Atima never see for Nijaland.
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by paparazi1(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2020
lalasticlala:
Ex BBNaija Housemate, Diane Yashim made a bold fashion statement at Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' movie premiere yesterday.

The busty BBNaija star stormed the premiere rocking a braless outfit that exposed her massive cleavage.

This got her fans and other ex BBNaija housemates talking.

Sharing the pictures on her Instagram page, Diane wrote

"Be crazy enough to know you can do anything you want in life..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_wpP12b2EE
Diane you are indeed a fine busty chic but i think you are going insane in the name of fashion, I wonder who
will possessed that except some good for nothing oloshoooo.
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by frankmoney(m): 9:55am On Jan 20, 2020
quaintbloke:
Some guys are just bitter chauvinists for no just reason, I wonder what's with the criticism.
This is 2020, people should try to develop their IQ and think laterally.
When a celebrity rocks a bold outfit to such an occasion, more often than not she is modelling it for a label. A simple check on her post and you would see where she tagged the labels. Celebrities dont tag labels for free.
She rocks the outfit, she gets the publicity, she gets paid for it and you remain bitter and broke. Who is the loser now?
Be wise.
@ebenezer2020, @frankmoney, @donstan18
that she tagged the labels doesn't make the dress fine . It's not

3 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by etrange: 9:56am On Jan 20, 2020
donstan18:
You don't need to go half nakedd and braless carrying Nigerian problems in the name of cloth on your body just to look pretty.

As far as fashion is concerned, this rubbish v'got nothing to do with class.

Believe me, looking pretty wasn't her main goal. Getting you to talk was.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) / Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki / Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.