Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere (79136 Views)

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car / Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' / Diane Yashim Becomes Kuddy Cosmetics' First Brand Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by ladykolly(f): 9:56am On Jan 20, 2020
Which fashion sense is this.
Why do most people celebrate nonsense in nigeria all in the name of fashion.

4 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Enemyofpeace: 9:59am On Jan 20, 2020
Olosho on parade

dominique don't wear this at home or anywhere at all, because you are a children of God
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by buchai: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2020
this dress bi like, "you need to see the front" while looking at back.
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by chinchonglee(m): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Our ladies are becoming totally useless.
I pray God shouldn't give me a female child.

I pray this prayer countless times...

I cant stand the shame they bring upon families

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by ekwerendi(m): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2020
She's fugly
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by autonomous22: 10:09am On Jan 20, 2020
Mehn I love breast....

3 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by ehix89(m): 10:12am On Jan 20, 2020
She doesn't even look comfortable and confident in the outfit, i guess she was advised by her promoter to put it on.

2 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by bluefilm: 10:12am On Jan 20, 2020
Na wa o!

Omo see the kain thing wey dis small girl carry o!

This one na breast overload.

Chai.
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by freemi(m): 10:17am On Jan 20, 2020
chei. .omo very bold
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Goalnaldo(m): 10:18am On Jan 20, 2020
I don't regard any lady/woman that dresses like this. You are addressed the way you are dressed.

3 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by awesomet1(m): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2020
Who raised this lady?

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Princesschi(f): 10:22am On Jan 20, 2020
Dreyl:
Lesbian

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Noooo abeg
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Princesschi(f): 10:23am On Jan 20, 2020
AIIyIic:

Spell it well let me see if it is what I'm thinking smiley

I cannot spell please grin
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 20, 2020
I don't see anything classy about this dress undecided undecided, I wonder when unclothedness will stop being equated with beauty.
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 20, 2020
Not all ladies pls. Please learn to stop generalizing, everyone can't just be the same.
chinchonglee:

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Nmezor(f): 10:28am On Jan 20, 2020
So trashy undecidedcouldnt she have worn something appealing.
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Longman180(m): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
I weak.

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by akaahs(m): 10:33am On Jan 20, 2020
ohhhh no my kd and sk lady. what have happened to u, this isnt us. we are known with decent dress
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by fof1: 10:39am On Jan 20, 2020
lalasticlala:
Ex BBNaija Housemate, Diane Yashim made a bold fashion statement at Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' movie premiere yesterday.

The busty BBNaija star stormed the premiere rocking a braless outfit that exposed her massive cleavage.

This got her fans and other ex BBNaija housemates talking.

Sharing the pictures on her Instagram page, Diane wrote

"Be crazy enough to know you can do anything you want in life..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_wpP12b2EE

Madness of d Age and Confucious Era, Dispensation that will battle with Hellfire.
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by IhateInjustice(f): 10:49am On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

So you don’t see girls making names for themselves in business and others...you still need a female to give you sons and your sons still need females to give you grandchildren undecided
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Bluffly: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Be careful of what you ask for

2 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by IhateInjustice(f): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2020
chinchonglee:

Like some men don’t bring shame to their families undecided
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by AIIyIic(f): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2020
Princesschi:

I cannot spell please grin

Lol
Please check ur email
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Talknochip(m): 10:54am On Jan 20, 2020
Thats all she can offer.. Smh

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by obanla01(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
. And you go like Bleep.
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by CaptMarvel(m): 10:58am On Jan 20, 2020
Woooooooww! I've been wondering how big her water melons are! Now I see them!
They are reallyyyyyyyyyyy biggg lolz grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Martins232(m): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

No talk wetin pass ur power. After this comment pass everybody will forget u ever said dis trash, when repercussion comes na only u go bear am oo

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Kanimoe(m): 11:01am On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:

So all the sons you want to have, who will they marry? I hope you haven't forgotten that same sex marriage hasn't been legalized here!

2 Likes

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by babadem2much(m): 11:02am On Jan 20, 2020
All dance de start from clap
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by somtookeke(m): 11:03am On Jan 20, 2020
Diane Yashim's Braless Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Movie Premiere

https://speakersden2..com/2020/01/diane-yashim-braless-outfit-to-mercy.html

Share, like, Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzdodDwEOeY

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Harrynight(m): 11:05am On Jan 20, 2020
See those hypocrite Comments angry
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by ThatEventGirl: 11:12am On Jan 20, 2020
Mercy Johnson is also expecting again! Yay!
http:///36gxKiY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nollywood Star Actresses Who Sacrificed Their Career For Marriage (photos) / Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) / Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.