Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere (79170 Views)

Dwayne Johnson 'The Rock' Gifts Friend Who Helped Him When He Was Homless A Car / Diane Yashim Stuns At The Future Awards, Says 'stars Don’t Struggle To Shine' / Diane Yashim Becomes Kuddy Cosmetics' First Brand Ambassador (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by lucky4west: 1:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
senseless! why show off ur fallen heroes, after massive and countless operation feed the nation...why cant you be decently dressed? when u never enter bbnaija u were decent i guess so why now? small fame don shatter your senses abi? if u had won i wonder waitin u for de wear now...if you do not respect people at least fear God
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Amos0904321: 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
see below
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by aristocratic5(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Awuzubillahi
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by adolebenito17(m): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
hmm is altite
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Kaymaxine(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
What else do they have to offer
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Pinkyposh(f): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
TUFIAKWA.
cheesy grin grin
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
Pinkyposh:

cheesy grin grin
send pm make I gist u what's up
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Solocoin: 2:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
I think it's time the minister of culture and tourism to start monitoring the way this yeyebrity appeared on the public to avoid sending wrong message to our children. We have a culture we should maintain and not the copy the Western way of dressing. look at the people acting in zeeworld the way the dress and act and people watch more than any TV Chanel .
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Myhusband(m): 2:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Our ladies are becoming totally useless.
I pray God shouldn't give me a female child.

I think is not just prayer alone. I have stop eating proteinous food since science had proven it to influence the semen that turn to X(girl). these nairaland small girls for example
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Auntyesther(f): 2:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
Dpharisee:
Legend of Inkpi. Inkpi in Igbo means Randy He-goat, only he-goats will react to the rag she is wearing shocked
you lie!! its spelt and pronounced as MKPI... don' mislead the public biko
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
Myhusband:

I think is not just prayer alone. I have stop eating proteinous food since science had proven it to influence the semen that turn to X(girl). these nairaland small girls for example
lmao grin
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
Bambi0000:

Your wish is granted
baby it's a long story. You won't understand what I've passed through from your fellow women folks
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Gerrard59(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
On TwitterNG, there seems to be a campaign at making ladies feel comfortable wearing dresses that expose their private parts. I say they should continue because they have made sex so easy to get and when it gets so easy, men take advantage of it. Why buy the cow when the milk is free? grin

Meanwhile, they say it is "body art". Awon Pablo Picasso grin Nonetheless, she has good and succulent breasts. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by emmabest2000(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
Dpharisee:
Legend of Inkpi. Inkpi in Igbo means Randy He-goat, only he-goats will react to the rag she is wearing shocked

Mkpi not Inkpi biko grin

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Praizchizzy(m): 4:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
Someone will jst cum nd b exposing nonsense...after they'll say we should nt touch
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Pinkyposh(f): 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
send pm make I gist u what's up

I never learn how to use Pm on this platform
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by macho44(m): 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
lalasticlala:
Ex BBNaija Housemate, Diane Yashim made a bold fashion statement at Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' movie premiere yesterday.

The busty BBNaija star stormed the premiere rocking a braless outfit that exposed her massive cleavage.

This got her fans and other ex BBNaija housemates talking.

Sharing the pictures on her Instagram page, Diane wrote

"Be crazy enough to know you can do anything you want in life..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_wpP12b2EE
Finally ehn, SEXY is an attitude and not a state of UnCloth. Well, na her body, the BWEST na her own. Anything she like, she fit wear. In between, i think say Our sisters from the NORTH, dem no dey wear Anyhow CLOTHES, Hakwanu this Nyarinya wan to use Ara Da La Da disturb our PEACE on a Monday grin grin grin
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Haric(m): 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Our ladies are becoming totally useless.
I pray God shouldn't give me a female child.
Amen. I also pray same
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Ebenezar2020(m): 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
Pinkyposh:

I never learn how to use Pm on this platform
ok kindly drop your digits and tag me on a dead thread
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by brosammy(m): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
Going nacked all in the name of fashion is noting but stupidity at the highest level. I imagine the kind of parents that brought this foible up, tomorrow her type will come and tell us that she wishes to rule this country.
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Nikkiminaj: 8:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by gazza07(m): 9:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
So stupid. I blame it on her upbringing
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
chinchonglee:

I knw but there re two method of reasoning inductive and deductive. Am using an inductive method here.
I don't care, just stop generalizing, it's wrong that's my point.

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by Picadelly(m): 9:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
Rubbish..for her mind she be celebrity.. continue next time wear only rope wey cover just d nipples and G string
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by mozona(m): 10:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
hmmmm...

i reserve my comment
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by ebrahyemovic: 12:34am On Jan 21, 2020
olax02:
Senseless and clueless as Nigeria Federal Government promoting evil shows...so, what do u expect?dirty tv shows will lead to dirty products in the community....

At least have some sense, what does the show has to do with your this?

Does the show control her life?
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by anonimi: 5:42am On Jan 21, 2020
ugochukwufrenzy:
dats all they do to stay relevant...

Stay relevant to who?
Relevant to the lazy youths and the rogues who are literally stealing life away from the same youths who praise them

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by anonimi: 5:45am On Jan 21, 2020
Gerrard59:
On TwitterNG, there seems to be a campaign at making ladies feel comfortable wearing dresses that expose their private parts. I say they should continue because they have made sex so easy to get and when it gets so easy, men take advantage of it. Why buy the cow when the milk is free? grin

Meanwhile, they say it is "body art". Awon Pablo Picasso grin Nonetheless, she has good and succulent breasts. kiss

Slippers and watermelon grade na good and succulent?
Anyway, to each man his preference. Taste no get argument. cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:00am On Jan 21, 2020
MOST WOMEN DON'T FEEL COOL WEARING BRA.
LIKE IF TRUE
SHARE IF MAYBE
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by ignis: 8:10am On Jan 21, 2020
Not gorgeous
Re: Diane Yashim's Outfit To Mercy Johnson's 'The Legend Of Inikpi' Premiere by chinchonglee(m): 8:16am On Jan 21, 2020
MissGodOwn:

I don't care, just stop generalizing, it's wrong that's my point.
If majority of girls re doing it, den it is concluded that all of you re doing it... Sorry its nt my fault.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Teni With Her Pants Down On A Toilet Seat (Photo) / Tekno Responsible For Conveying Unclad Girls In A Transparent Truck In Lekki / Tiwa Savage: "The Person Sucking My Boobs Is Not Complaining" - Replies Troll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.