Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate (10210 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by donMIG(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
Olodo
Like the school u go no teach u anything
Ur boyfriend is phucking ur rummie n u r hia making noise that u don't know wat to do

Drink sniper as all these f00ls do
Kill them both

Small 2020 wei u come u don forget ur sense for 2019

U for jejely allow the guy make him collet all of una dei go since u r without next move

To b really real wit u

That roomie isn't a friend
N
That bf isn't a lover
They r both B!TCH A$$ SNITCHES

Avoid ish wit them allow them to keep fooling themselves n u beta start thinking like a single lady who doesn't need no phuckboy!
Get ur grades up n graduate
N I repeat
I repeat
I repeat!!!
Don't stay in a room alone wit that guy again oooooo

If u do
Hummmm
Hummmm

Him go collet u well ooooo
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by rosy1992(f): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
That guy is a scum bag. You should have known from the beginning that he was a chronic cheat.
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
Come and collect sharp knife. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Tony142: 4:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
Lostz:
in case you want to take up the last option, I am your boyfriend best friend
. cheesy
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by pek(m): 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Face your studies. That's why you are there.
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
Qween12:
please i need an advice, my boyfriend is having sex with my roomate , i just discover it recently and we've been dating since 100level,

please i don't know what to do, i have to create a new moniker to post this,

please i feel like killing both of them
dump the guy
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Realist1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
Na why them say make una put eye for book be dat so that you keep making good grades.It's better than thinking about how your boyfriend broke your heart instead of reading hard a day to an exam..
You have to move on,there is no way to know the whole truth of who lured who into this bullshit.However you need to reduce your pain by inflicting some on them too,so expose their secret afair to who cares to know.So they will feel the pain you feel when fellow students start pointing fingers at them in a crowd and have a bad opinion about them.It mostly affect the girl though.So good luck!
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by ashawopikin(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
diamondagent:
choose this 2 options

(1) Break up with him or (2) you can join them and have 3some
your head dey dia
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by ashawopikin(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
Qween12:
please i need an advice, my boyfriend is having sex with my roomate , i just discover it recently and we've been dating since 100level,

pls kill them both and go to jail, since na wetin your parents send u come do b dat
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by WilliamCasey: 5:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
please don't kill ooo... remember jail sentence
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Gofwane(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Qween12:

Do it and blame the devil. Police will reason with you cool
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Countersam(m): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
Qween12:

He is not your husband, kill who? The highest you can do is cheat back!

Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
Qween12:

Were you having sex with your boyfriend
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by sirtuler(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
GeneralPula:
Follow your mind!
Goodluck!
sad
Follow your mind, she say she feels like killing them . You still want her to follow her mind ..
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by samtol4(m): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
Qween12:

Your boyfriend not even your husband. Please face your studies and disengaged yourself from this distraction called " boyfriend"
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by DavidEsq(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Tony142:

Act as if u did not know what is happening, do not let any of them know that u know they are having sex, start saving money to rent a one room, pack and leave your roommate to the one room u rented, after that, u can now open up, let your boyfriend and roommate know that u know that dey are having sex, break up with your boyfriend, and also your roommate ,

After that, if u want to punish your boyfriend, go and date his best friend
So someone can punish herself by becoming a public highway for vehicles to ply? Wow! Some ppl are fvcked in a a very mega way
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by urchcoded(m): 9:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
NoChill:

So what do you want us to do?, no, no, no, tell me.

See am serious you must tell me what you want us to do,
what, tell me what?

What, what, what, what, what, what do you want us to do?

Lolx u no well i swear.
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by DonCandido(f): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
Don't kill us with jamb questions, ok?

Isn't it obvious that you have no boyfriend anymore?

Honest advice? Start over again. Find yourself another boyfriend -and a brand new roommate while you are it.

Finally, contact Ubunja for a handout or special session on "How NOT to make the wrong choice of a boyfriend and girlfriends"

HOErrific friends everywhere you go.
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by kingdiamond(m): 3:24am On Jan 21, 2020
Don't kill anyone . If you do . You shall spend the rest of ur life in prison , with hard labour .
Qween12:

Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 21, 2020
just leave them alone...karma will take care of them
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Auxigen(m): 7:49am On Jan 21, 2020
donstan18:
Please don't kill both of them, just kill yourself and run away.

Mumu, since you no get sense to prioritize any reasonable thing this 2020.
I swearaaaaarrrrrrr!!
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by walex2(m): 9:52am On Jan 21, 2020
Qween12:

please i feel like killing both of theom
so you want to kill both of them for sleeping with your room mate? is he married to you? do you allow him to pay your bride price before sleeping with you? abeg leave matter and face your study, if your CGPA can't flash MTN number you will be in soup. this is your father talking..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See, This Girl's Toto Is Borehole And Smells. Please Help!!! / See Nigerian Reaction To Slay Queen Who Went Shopping G Almost Unclad / This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.