Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,475 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate (10078 Views)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / My Boyfriend Is Asking For My Facebook Logging Details, What Should I Do?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by vincentjk(m): 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
That dick doesn't belong to you nao, it's your roommate's turn dear
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Youngkingjaey(m): 12:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
kecee99:
Nack him roommate also

Score 1:1 cool
Your head correct
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by DONFASZY(m): 12:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
Who gave u d mentality n mind to think dat sch bf are faithful

Any gal wey open
Boiz go enter if u dont no
Life in school is for u to face ur studies until after sxh n u ve bf for marriage

Point of corrections
U r nt dating since 100level
U r fucking him since 100level
Close ur legs n face ur studies n chase away ur roommate

Believe me

No student is ready to marry frm 100level
Wen dey finish sch
Dey look for work n later settle down

U r part of d guy games in sch

Youth of nowadays with half brain full with flexing n sex

2 Likes

Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Rayloverscrib: 12:22pm On Jan 20, 2020
Qween12:
please i need an advice, my boyfriend is having sex with my roomate , i just discover it recently and we've been dating since 100level,

please i don't know what to do, i have to create a new moniker to post this,

please i feel like killing both of them

If you have never cheated on him, leave him and go find happiness elsewhere. But if you have, sorry. It's called Karma, live and deal with it.
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Offpoint: 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
Qween12:
please i need an advice, my boyfriend is having sex with my roomate , i just discover it recently and we've been dating since 100level,

No need to do anything dear, life goes on.

Confront him and walk out of the relationship.... but if you're willing to stay, iron issues out with him and make sure he's repented.

Give it a break or a quit
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Rayloverscrib: 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
kecee99:
Nack him roommate also

Score 1:1 cool

Imagine say na your sis or daughter. You are wicked!
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
Qween12:

Break up with both of them
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by franchasng: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Qween12:

Don't kill both of them because it is risky for you, you will be caught no matter how you hide it or run, but if you kill yourself, trust me, nobody will know and it will affect both of them badly.

Just kill yourself only and then take a selfie and share it online after killing yourself and watch Police get them arrested, do this and thank me later wink much love kiss

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Tony142:

Act as if u did not know what is happening, do not let any of them know that u know they are having sex, start saving money to rent a one room, pack and leave your roommate to the one room u rented, after that, u can now open up, let your boyfriend and roommate know that u know that dey are having sex, break up with your boyfriend, and also your roommate ,

After that, if u want to punish your boyfriend, go and date his best friend
Exactly
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
Qween12:

Are you a uniben student
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
I have been dere, just kick him out your life
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Dreiwizzy: 12:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
I have been dere, just kick him out your life
Why deactivating ?
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by AfroBeatDiary: 1:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
I did a write up and documentary on Colorado Weed with videos of victims, check it here https://www.nairaland.com/5639742/colorado-new-ecstasy-madness-among

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by laiza(m): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
I dont think he is your boyfriend anymore. He is now "our". Please find out why he is sleeping with your room mate before doing anything. I would have said forget them both but then you are still in the room and will probably be seeing them, so if you can, just move on and keep cool with them, but if you cant then ask what he is getting from your room mate then improve.
Chances are he wont stop sleeping with her anytime soon anyway, but it isnt going to last. The girl knows the boy is dating you so she is either jealous and want what you have or just wants to mess up a beautiful thing. Either way dont kill them oh, cos you will be caught and you will go to jail.
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by farem: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Qween12:

How different are you from your roommate? Nothing!
Both of aren't married to him. [i]You two are simply free pu$$ies and nothing mor[/i]e
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
tellwisdom:
Ediott...Na boyfriend your papa send you go do for school...Anu ofia angry
Oh wow! are you saying you had no girl-friends back then in school? you all act like hypocrites sometimes.

Op, this is sad and painful and trust me, unless you don't love him that much, this might really get you depressed and might make you hurt both. First, you need to forgive them, oh this so hard...yes I know, but life goes on dear, and KARMA is ever ready to fire! my advice is , leave this school boys alone and amend your ways with God. Seek first God's kingdom and you would gain other things.

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Simplecity(m): 1:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
NyenwePHC:
angry

What a misguided soul with a misplaced priority!!

Did your parent send u to school to go and make a boyfriend? Why not focus on your primary purpose in school and live those fools to their fate.

Look here kid, if I were ur Dad, I will not only humiliate you, I will ensure I flog that madness away from your head and confine you to home arrest, what arrant nonsense!
shes an example of a wasted investment if only her father invested her school fees in Apple shares he would have been swimming in mills maybe ...
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Simplecity(m): 1:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
Why deactivating ?
Pesin wey don do bad tin dey stay for one place?
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
Prison is worst place you can be moreless prisons in Nigeria that's hell on earth so think twice
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by XklusivGistBlog(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
Tony142:

Act as if u did not know what is happening, do not let any of them know that u know they are having sex, start saving money to rent a one room, pack and leave your roommate to the one room u rented, after that, u can now open up, let your boyfriend and roommate know that u know that dey are having sex, break up with your boyfriend, and also your roommate ,

Whose toto dey suffer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by MizzPhoney(f): 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
Break up with him... Vacate the room... Breakup with the room mate too. Let them continue what they started. You can't stop them from screwing around I promise you, from experience.
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by bolayei: 2:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
Don't fight either of them. Talk to your friend and you both can drain s.hag him till he runs away and don't forget to drain him off his cash. That's what we used to do when I was younger if a girl sleeps with her man's friend the two guys will play her and s.hag her. All the boyfriend needs to do is ask the girl if it's okay to have 3some and obviously because she is already sleeping with the friend so she will say yes.
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Dreiwizzy: 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Simplecity:
Pesin wey don do bad tin dey stay for one place?
It gat nothing to do with deactivation. She might have been distracted by unsolicited messages and mentions; the best thing is to deactivate. I've done that more than four times, it doesn't mean that my hands are filled with scandals or somewhat shiit only God knows what.
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Simplecity(m): 2:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
It gat nothing to do with deactivation. She might have been distracted by unsolicited messages and mentions; the best thing is to deactivate. I've done that more than four times, it doesn't mean that my hands are filled with scandals or somewhat shiit only God knows what.
This reply gave me an Erection grin
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Dreiwizzy: 2:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
Simplecity:
This reply gave me an Erection grin
Pay attention to reality then
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Simplecity(m): 2:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
Dreiwizzy:
Pay attention to reality then
cant maaan ...am jacking off
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by BrainnewsRadio(f): 2:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
What sort of roommate? Is this room mate your friend? Room mate in a campus hostel? Or roommate in a proper house?

Either way, just get separated from that girl.
And then no matter how intense your inclinations are to retaliate, please make sure you don't. Let it go.

Life has a way or recompensing people like that. Send a text to both of them letting them know you're aware of their acts... and block them. Give no room for explanation. Don't insult, don't curse, don't sound pained...

Don't do anything at all... other than cutting them off.

One of the best advice.

Op, come and take this and act on them.

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Okex007: 2:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
Get a quick loan without stress. No paper work, no collateral, no guarantor.
Just download the Micromoney app on Google play store and get started.

Kindly click on this link, so you can start your loan processing.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/g1bsb7dd11i7o1x/mmafrica.apk/file

Kindly follow us on
IG: @micromoneyng.
Facebook: MicroMoney Ngn
Twitter: MicroMoney1

Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by CitadelPrincipl: 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
When I am making my selection, no matter how tempting the odds may be in the premiership market, I don't pick more than 1 Premiership club on my best slip, This is why I win most of my bet slip.

B922AWEARQATSE-7337494

The above winning ticket number is just a part of the many won so far. You can see more of such recent winning ticket numbers

Send an email to

citadels4care@outlook.com

If you are interested in 21-25th games....Only interested and serious people should send a message..

We will only respond to the first 10 emails we received..
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by galadima77(m): 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
NiklauseFred:

If you smell heaven make I know wetin cause am. grin

hahahahaha abeg no kee me this hot afternoon abeggy hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by obinna58(m): 3:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Qween12:

Better leave the guy alone and move on with your life, I always tell people don't force things
Re: Help !! My Boyfriend Is Sleeping With My Roomate by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
Tony142:

Act as if u did not know what is happening, do not let any of them know that u know they are having sex, start sving money to rent a one room, pack and leave your roommate to the one room u rented, after that, u can now open up, let your boyfriend and roommate know that u know that dey are having sex, break up with your boyfriend, and also your roommate ,

in case you want to take up the last option, I am your boyfriend best friend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Look! What This Lady Wore In The Market That Got Mothers Talking -photo / Men Are Going Gaga Over This Beautiful Nigerian Lady's Photos On Social Media / Nigerian Ladies Boobs Always Get Sagging. WHY?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.