Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,783 members, 7,959,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

‘You’ll Die Single If You’re Afraid To Destroy People’s Relationships’ – Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘You’ll Die Single If You’re Afraid To Destroy People’s Relationships’ – Lady (931 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady / 'You’ll Die Single If You’re Afraid Of Destroying Someone Else’s Relationship' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘You’ll Die Single If You’re Afraid To Destroy People’s Relationships’ – Lady by SleekGist: 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
A beautiful Nigerian lady has a message for single ladies and guys who are afraid of snatching other people's romantic partner. Sleekgist reports.

According to the unidentified lady, people that are  afraid of destroying other people’s relationships will die single because the people that caused them heartbreaks in their previous relationships did not pity them hence they should ensure they "snatch and snatch other people's partners until they settle down

In a video which has gone viral on social media, the lady asserted that for every heartbreak one experiences, someone is responsible for it, so if one continues to feel pity for others, one might remain single for the rest of one’s life

"Don't pity anybody..make sure you snatch and snatch and re snatch until you settle" she said.

See video here:
https://sleekgist.com/viral/youll-die-single-if-youre-afraid-to-destroy-peoples-relationships-lady-video/

Re: ‘You’ll Die Single If You’re Afraid To Destroy People’s Relationships’ – Lady by SavageResponse(m): 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
True
Re: ‘You’ll Die Single If You’re Afraid To Destroy People’s Relationships’ – Lady by Heloct(f): 5:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
Until you settle?

You can't settle even after snatching, re-snatching and destroying relationships.

People be forming relationship expert online while they can't hold ordinary conversation.
Re: ‘You’ll Die Single If You’re Afraid To Destroy People’s Relationships’ – Lady by MrCork: 5:26pm On Jan 20, 2020
SleekGist:
A beautiful Nigerian lady has a message for single ladies and guys who are afraid of snatching other people's romantic partner. Sleekgist reports.

According to the unidentified lady, people that are  afraid of destroying other people’s relationships will die single because the people that caused them heartbreaks in their previous relationships did not pity them hence they should ensure they "snatch and snatch other people's partners until they settle down

In a video which has gone viral on social media, the lady asserted that for every heartbreak one experiences, someone is responsible for it, so if one continues to feel pity for others, one might remain single for the rest of one’s life

"Don't pity anybody..make sure you snatch and snatch and re snatch until you settle" she said.

See video here:
https://sleekgist.com/viral/youll-die-single-if-youre-afraid-to-destroy-peoples-relationships-lady-video/

..arrrrha..no wonder Gina2019 from nairaland make 15 attempt to destroy my relationship today all Becoz I hav moiney ...
WOW.. women!!
angry
Re: ‘You’ll Die Single If You’re Afraid To Destroy People’s Relationships’ – Lady by IamPlato(m): 5:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Na Yoruba girl. Na Them De Get This Type Of Lips
Re: ‘You’ll Die Single If You’re Afraid To Destroy People’s Relationships’ – Lady by Gina2019(f): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
MrCork:

..arrrrha..no wonder Gina2019 from nairaland make 15 attempt to destroy my relationship today all Becoz I hav moiney ...
WOW.. women!!
angry
Stop mentioning my name Mr Gold gigger. I don't even know u. And i don't want to know you.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice / 4 Signs You're In Love With Him/her / 4 Sex Books You Must Read To Understand Sexuality And Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.