Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,272 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site (79302 Views)

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) / Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge / Aerial Photos of some areas in Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimyjames:
Its a welcomed development rivers state can not competed with anambra when it comes to industries , cities like Ibadan are just big for noting

How old are you?

You want to turn this thread to battlefield or what?

Next time if you see news about Enugu equate it to. Ibadan.

But on such issues nobody will see u inside such thread.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by magicminister: 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
It’s crazy though!!!

We are celebrating an uncompleted bridge that is less than 10kms in total length.
While the symbolism of the bridge can not be overemphasized, I don’t think it’s work any pomp and pageantry!
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by meccuno: 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
overall90:

Is Buhari your father?
is he the one expanding the Onitsha metropolis and the industrial area the op is talking about?
what exactly is you Yoruba problem?
all over the world,citizens abuse their leaders even the ones that are doing extremely well not to talk of leaders in Buharis mold.
grin
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by meccuno: 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
[s]
Osagyefo98:

How old are you?

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Okuda(m): 3:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
Auladimeji:
Yet the habitants abuses PMB daily

you dey mod. shey na bridge wey them never conplete since 4years dey improve standard of a people? abi na only bridge he go do for thrm go? uselesness

5 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Switch07(m): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
Auladimeji:
Yet the habitants abuses
PMB daily
Johnathan started these in case you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Victorex001(m): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
Auladimeji:

This is stale now...STFU.

Igbos are part of Nigeria...the bridge is not built from Buhari’s personal funds.

Buhari is incompetent and you know but your slave mentality won’t let you state facts.

4 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by jimyjames(m): 3:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
It was a harmless comment

Osagyefo98:

How old are you?

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by johnpablo541(m): 3:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
Anambralstson:

The bridge will be completed next year

Truth be told the bridge and the highway connecting it won't be ready by 2023.

No significant work has been done on the Anamabra state part of the bridge. I passed there about 2 weeks ago.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Baroba(m): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2020
Credit to whom it is due, if Buhari completes the second Niger bridge, it's of more significance to the general populace than political appointments which only benefits individuals and their extended family..

Enugu airport rehab and 2nd bridge is a big project in my books..

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by jadejay: 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
It's beautiful.

Jaruma is Crazy, But I've pointed out things you can learn from her to grow your business. Click the link below to see them.

https://pelleura.top/jaruma-is-crazy-but/
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
Cmanforall:
It is surprising that it is taking ages to complete a bridge of this short distance.

oga shut up there stop spewing your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by whirlwind7(m): 3:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
Auladimeji:

Fvck you, and fvck your buhari.
Who the hell is he that makes him above criticism or abuse? angry

World leaders who are much more intelligent and have made their marks in the world of entrepreneurship prior to occupying public office get abused and shamed.
I'm talking about people like Donald Trump. Like Arnold Schwarzenegger....
Like Orji Uzor Kalu (yes, even that asswipe was a billionaire businessman before he went into politics)

And it is that despotic, vindictive, parochial and near illiterate public liability leach that shouldn't be criticized? Your buhari?

Your buhari that should have been locked away after overthrowing a democratic civilian government in 1983, yet this horrible country suffered him to keep being the nuisance he is....

I should praise him for building a bridge with public funds, right?

Do you remember Hitler?
He built the German Autobahn. This is the biggest highway network in Germany. Yet, nobody remembers him for that feat.

So, keep licking your idol's anus. You're entitled to it.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
[s]
jimyjames:
Its a welcomed development rivers state can not competed with anambra when it comes to industries , cities like Ibadan are just big for noting
[/s] osu you're suffering from ignorance.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Cmanforall: 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
Kids of these days...
Seun has done well to make this is a faceless forum, but that should not encourage insulting people.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by yetunsbay(m): 3:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimyjames:
ok
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Ebenezar2020(m): 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
Cmanforall:

Kids of these days...
I'm in my 30's.
You're the one that rather reasons like a kid.
Same bridge you're complaining of taking longer than expected cos Federal Government wants to ensure the safety of users of that bridge, if it eventually hurries up and processes a shoddy job and it later crashes later, it's still the same you hypocritic ipob that will still accuse Buhari of intentionally killing you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by tityboi: 3:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
Oh
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by BreconHills(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
Cmanforall:
It is surprising that it is taking ages to complete a bridge of this short distance.

Crossing water is not all that goes into a good bridge, the approach and landing points will involves kilometres of work. Look at the TMB in Lagos, the road works started from Osborne road in Ikoyi and on the mainland as far as Ogudu.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by arsenal33: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimyjames:

What has buhari done ?
more than your hero
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by victorazyvictor(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
Auladimeji:

Buhari fit conceived such project? Akwoya like you.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Liposure: 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ejyksneh:
This is old picture from Cameroon, this is not Niger brdge, please lets be guided
cameroon kwa
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by cuteluks(f): 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
I need a $5 Upwork review from a US account by a Nigerian freelancer.
DM if yo u can sell for #2400
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by arsenal33: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
Switch07:

Johnathan started these in case you don't know
dem don come again...the GEJ started it gang
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by tck2000(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
In AutoJOSHNG voice:Soon to be completed pictures of second Niger bridge!
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Liposure: 3:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
I'm really impressed
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by edupedia: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimyjames:

And yours is a big for nothing mouth as it is obvious u do not know Ibadan.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Dre183(m): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
Someone should just convince me if this is the ogbaru I left few months ago... I smell Photoshop grin
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by nedekid: 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
You are rude.
Hope you are not a malian grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / I Regret Coming To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.