Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site (79294 Views)

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) / Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge / Aerial Photos of some areas in Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by plantist: 8:27pm On Jan 20, 2020
Anambralstson:
Oyo state is five states below Anambra in economy, Oyo and Niger state are just big for nothing, states ahead of Anambra State are mostly oil producing states, FCT and Lagos, non oil economy Anambra is forth largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers and FCT.

That is why you explore every means to get to South West, right? Compare the population of Yorubas in the South East to the population of Igbos in the South West. The result of such comparison will give us a peek into your fictitious stats.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Obiagu01: 8:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
Since the time of Goodluck
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Ritchiee: 8:40pm On Jan 20, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ibadan is more of slums

You should have said Igboland is more of slums because Ibadan is more developed than the SE states joined together. Ibadan also has better road network than Igboland.
Igboland has no single skyscraper while Ibadan has a few with a lot more infrastructures.
Can one find even half of this in Igboland.No,of course.Igboland is backward.

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Nikkiminaj: 8:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
Wonderful
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Anambralstson: 8:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ritchiee:

You should have said Igboland is more of slums because Ibadan is more developed than the SE states joined together. Ibadan also has better road network than Igboland.
Igboland has no single skyscraper while Ibadan has a few with a lot more infrastructures.
Ibadan is biggest slum city

Below is Anambra State

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Anambralstson: 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
plantist:

That is why you explore every means to get to South West, right? Compare the population of Yorubas in the South East to the population of Igbos in the South West. The result of such comparison will give us a peek into your fictitious stats.
What’s my business with the numbers of Igbos and other tribes What I know is eastern economy is dominated by indegenous unlike yours, I open thread didn't attack your people, so you expect me to be quite when your people attack my state

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Balladinplus: 9:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
Auladimeji:
Yet the habitants abuses PMB daily
Isn't it clear to you yet that those guys don't just care? Leave them alone na.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Emmanuelhector(m): 9:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
yommen:

More of your people are running down to South West, Ibadan inclusive than the way they go back to the whole of your South East. If Ibadan is so bad and Onitcha is so beautiful, why don't you all go bad to your beautiful places and leave us all alone in Brown roof state? Habba! Na by force?
For your information, Ibadan is an ancient city that has maintained it original Outlook and we Yorubas don't have issues with it. It is still more developed than many of your villages you abandoned and ran to Lagos.
You are pained.. Oga, Chinese are rushing to African countries doesn't mean China is not developed.. Igbo's rushing to every part of the world doesn't mean our place is not developed.. Better start thinking and stop lamenting

4 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Barbilius: 9:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
AutoReportNG:

Nice one... I stopped posting about 2nd NB cos the mods thought I am running a PR for government, many of my threads have refused to hit the FP despite being exclusive, some of the members here too have resort to insults saying we are lying, abuse that we work for APC among others, patapata na to stop and direct them to our newly launched website.

But just curious, this seem to be the Nov pictures as they are yet to send us images for December and January respectively.

Nice work you are doing, I will contact you one of these days, we have a story we need to verify from your hood.

God bless you
Why have you also stopped posting pictures on the Lagos-Ibadan railway?

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Earlystar698(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
[s]
plantist:

We very much accept that we are a people of brown roof republic. How then do we explain the desperation of you developed lots who explore every means to come to the undeveloped Southwest? Is it a coincidence that your people living in the Southwest outnumbered the population of Yorubas in the SouthEast?
It is a known fact that you are irritants, proud and ungrateful lots who utilise every means to throw shades and streams of invectives the way of the Southwest you obtain your legal and illegal means of livelihood from.[/s] e pain you Weller Weller
We care less about your existence in our enclave but your negative attitudes towards the Yorubas and the illegality you condone has changed our perception of you.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Rosskii: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
Liposure:
I'm really impressed

''Impressed'' at what exactly?

That Onitsha has factories?

Onitsha?

It says more about your lack of knowledge about your own country than anything else.

I bet you're one of these ignorant people who say ''Nigeria doesn't manufacture common toothpicks'', having of course never stepped into any of the thousands of factories in this country producing all sorts of goods and items far more complex than fcking 'toothpicks'.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Destinyosaro(m): 10:07pm On Jan 20, 2020
Mad oh
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Zoroaster: 10:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Ala Igbo amaka, dwarf muddy buildings with dirty brown roof isn't our hobby.
Young man you should have outgrown nonsense like this

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Rosskii: 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
Funny how Nigeria is a ''shithoile'' until it's time to display your own section of the country, be it SW, SE, SS, NW etc. Suddenly, every region has merits. But collectively, we're a ''shithole''. Just not my own region.

Sick people.

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Emmanuelhector(m): 10:23pm On Jan 20, 2020
Zoroaster:
Young man you should have outgrown nonsense like this
Oga deal with it or Bleep off my post
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by AutoReportNG: 11:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
Barbilius:
Why have you also stopped posting pictures on the Lagos-Ibadan railway?

Same reason Sir and it seems some of the mods are hell bent on not moving some of our posts to FP again. The Yorubas say " Ile sanmi dun j'oye lo". Seun is not kuku paying us for posting, we are all helping him with contents and if some mods felt they can use that to misbehave, its best I develop my site and make it grow, that's what I have decided to do.... Maybe give them a break for some months and see what we will become.

Our website is always updated with news and latest developments we have at our disposal.

Thanks for your concern.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by silverkings: 11:29pm On Jan 20, 2020
Auladimeji:
Yet the habitants abuses PMB daily
Na stupidity dey disturb you
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Kinematics: 7:07am On Jan 21, 2020
Chest beating people from the yeast everywhere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Liposure: 7:38am On Jan 21, 2020
Rosskii:

''Impressed'' at what exactly?

That Onitsha has factories?

Onitsha?

It says more about your lack of knowledge about your own country than anything else.

I bet you're one of these ignorant people who say ''Nigeria doesn't manufacture common toothpicks'', having of course never stepped into any of the thousands of factories in this country producing all sorts of goods and items far more complex than fcking 'toothpicks'.
your point is invalid. U probably misunderstood me
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by aristocratic5(m): 12:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
This is beautiful
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by darfay: 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Anambralstson:
Oyo state is five states below Anambra in economy, Oyo and Niger state are just big for nothing, states ahead of Anambra State are mostly oil producing states, FCT and Lagos, non oil economy Anambra is forth largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers and FCT.

Delta is also ahead of anambra from your own table

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by darfay: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ritchiee:

Ibadan has no skyscraper, the tallest building is 105m and the below is the global standard height for skyscrapers (150m)

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by darfay: 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
Anambralstson:

Like I said IGR doesn't measure economy, Anambra can decide to low their tax just to encourage indegenous investors, the state economy is 93% controlled by indegenous, any government in Anambra that raise tax will have the citizens to contend with, during recession, Anambra State government was only government that stop all forms of taxes to encourage small and medium businesses in the state. Unlike Oyo that majority of the companies are owned by foreigners IGR doesn't measure economy

Sorry my brother but tax laws are uniform, with uniform rates across the country, what is applicable in Lagos is 100% the same in Rivers. No state of the Federation has the power to lower it's tax rate or otherwise, stuffs like that are part of the JTB deliberate on, of which the federal government and the 36 states are members of, so come up with another excuse. There is no excuse for anambra state low igr (maybe corruption), why are sokoto and ebonyi doing better?

Gosh most Nairalanders spits out the first rubbish that crosses their mind
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by darfay: 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2020
yommen:

More of your people are running down to South West, Ibadan inclusive than the way they go back to the whole of your South East. If Ibadan is so bad and Onitcha is so beautiful, why don't you all go bad to your beautiful places and leave us all alone in Brown roof state? Habba! Na by force?
For your information, Ibadan is an ancient city that has maintained it original Outlook and we Yorubas don't have issues with it. It is still more developed than many of your villages you abandoned and ran to Lagos.

Stop this ancient rubbish, Cape Town is waay older than Ibadan but the difference is clear

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Anambralstson: 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
darfay:

Delta is also ahead of anambra from your own table
Delta is oil producing state, nominal GDP measures economy, non oil economy Anambra is forth largest economy, outside Lagos and FCT, states ahead of Anambra are major oil producing states, Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa, minus oil they are far below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by darfay: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
Anambralstson:

Delta is oil producing state, nominal GDP measures economy, non oil economy Anambra is forth largest economy, outside Lagos and FCT, states ahead of Anambra are major oil producing states, Rivers, Delta, Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa, minus oil they are far below.

Delta state is still ahead, and even has higher igr
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Anambralstson: 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
darfay:

Delta state is still ahead, and even has higher igr
Like I said Delta is major oil producing state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Anambralstson: 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
darfay:

Sorry my brother but tax laws are uniform, with uniform rates across the country, what is applicable in Lagos is 100% the same in Rivers. No state of the Federation has the power to lower it's tax rate or otherwise, stuffs like that are part of the JTB deliberate on, of which the federal government and the 36 states are members of, so come up with another excuse. There is no excuse for anambra state low igr (maybe corruption), why are sokoto and ebonyi doing better?

Gosh most Nairalanders spits out the first rubbish that crosses their mind
States tax isn't uniform

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Kpumpinconcept(m): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
Who knows when will that project finish, since i was born second niger bridge... Na who ohh
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by darfay: 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
Anambralstson:

States tax isn't uniform

What's the Bleep do you know about taxation?

All state's of the federation have uniform tax ish as recommended by the joint tax board of which all state internal revenue chairmen/ chairperson are members of

This is why I hate Nld, ignorant people arguing about what they knew nothing about

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / I Regret Coming To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.