Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site (79298 Views)

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) / Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge / Aerial Photos of some areas in Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by jimyjames(m): 5:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ritchiee:

All you have been posting look like huge scattered and dispersed faeces. Onitsha tends to be the only developed part in Igboland but not up to 4 GRAs in Ibadan city only.
Everybody knows that Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland.

What do you guys have in Ibadan? The oldest city in Nigeria with a huge population , with few malls cinimas and few GRAs you call that development ?

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Ritchiee: 5:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimyjames:

What do you guys have in Ibadan? The oldest city in Nigeria with a huge population , with few malls cinimas and few GRAs you call that development ?

Do you have those few in the entire Igboland?
NO...
Infrastructures make a city or country.
Ibadan only has more infrastructures than the entire Igboland.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Anambralstson: 6:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
AutoReportNG:

Nice one... I stopped posting about 2nd NB cos the mods thought I am running a PR for government, many of my threads have refused to hit the FP despite being exclusive, some of the members here too have resort to insults saying we are lying, abuse that we work for APC among others, patapata na to stop and direct them to our newly launched website.

But just curious, this seem to be the Nov pictures as they are yet to send us images for December and January respectively.

Nice work you are doing, I will contact you one of these days, we have a story we need to verify from your hood.

God bless you
Many of them are ignorant, opposition members doesn't want to admit PMB is doing any project in East, In Anambra reconstruction of Enugu /Onitsha road is ongoing by RCC, the rate they are going before raining season they will complete Onitsha to Awka one section, federal Secretariat Awka is also 92% completed, Nnewi /Okigwe road in ongoing, standard Organization head office in Anambra is ongoing, federal housing in Nnewi and Awka etc. many of them criticising Buhari are opposition members, I'm not APC member, I most admit President Buhari is trying, I never expected any project, he has provided me wrong. Just like you said, the pictures are November pictures, below are from Channels TV coverage on second niger bridge yesterday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Anambralstson: 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ritchiee:

All you have been posting look like huge scattered and dispersed faeces. Onitsha tends to be the only developed part in Igboland but not up to 4 GRAs in Ibadan city only.
Everybody knows that Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland.
Ibadan is more of slums

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by tiredoflife(m): 6:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
Auladimeji:
Yet the habitants abuses PMB daily

Oga do u drive on pillars
Let him complete it fess
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by GermanPoison(m): 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimyjames:
Its a welcomed development rivers state can not competed with anambra when it comes to industries , cities like Ibadan are just big for noting
big for nothing ibadan has generates more internal revenue than ur industrious anambra

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Anambralstson: 6:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
GermanPoison:
big for nothing ibadan has generates more internal revenue than ur industrious anambra
IGR doesn't measure economy, Oyo is five states below Anambra in normal GDP which measures economy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Chatbot1234: 6:28pm On Jan 20, 2020
beautiful city, happy to have been there
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by GermanPoison(m): 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ibadan is more of slums
why does Oyo generates more internal revenue than anambra if ibadan is more of a slum

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Basher8583: 6:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
Cmanforall:
It is surprising that it is taking ages to complete a bridge of this short distance.

Trust me I doesn't take this long.... It's the land dispute and the sense of entitlement of the habitants causing the problem. Additionally there may be several other disputes that threatens and halt the project temporarily.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by mranova(m): 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimyjames:
Its a welcomed development rivers state can not competed with anambra when it comes to industries , cities like Ibadan are just big for noting

This your English ehn... It can make great things look like big for nothing.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Basher8583: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ibadan is more of slums

Pictures dont lie

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by GermanPoison(m): 6:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
Anambralstson:

IGR doesn't measure economy, Oyo is five states below Anambra in normal GDP which measures economy
bro Oyo state GDP is higher than anambra
https://www.legit.ng/1094196-top-20-richest-states-nigeria.html do ur findings have done mine
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Anambralstson: 6:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
GermanPoison:
why does Oyo generates more internal revenue than anambra if ibadan is more of a slum
Like I said IGR doesn't measure economy, Anambra can decide to low their tax just to encourage indegenous investors, the state economy is 93% controlled by indegenous, any government in Anambra that raise tax will have the citizens to contend with, during recession, Anambra State government was only government that stop all forms of taxes to encourage small and medium businesses in the state. Unlike Oyo that majority of the companies are owned by foreigners IGR doesn't measure economy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by GermanPoison(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2020
Anambralstson:

Oyo state GDP is higher than anambra
https://www.legit.ng/1094196-top-20-richest-states-nigeria.html pls if u do ur findings n u are able to see anambra above Oyo in GDP standings pls holla back
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Anambralstson: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
Basher8583:

Pictures dont lie
Ibadan is world largest slum city-UN habitat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Jaideyone(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimyjames:
this one is ignorance in flesh and blood grin
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Anambralstson: 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
GermanPoison:
Oyo state GDP is higher than anambra
https://www.legit.ng/1094196-top-20-richest-states-nigeria.html pls if u do ur findings n u are able to see anambra above Oyo in GDP standings pls holla back

Oyo is five states below Anambra in recent GDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Kinematics: 7:06pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimyjames:

So rivers people are living better than anambra people? River that don't even have clean water to drink?

I laugh you in your ignorance with chest beating mentality.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by GermanPoison(m): 7:09pm On Jan 20, 2020
Anambralstson:

Oyo is five states below Anambra in recent GDP
that is nominal not real GDP send d link to me let me check
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Cmanforall: 7:16pm On Jan 20, 2020
Basher8583:

Trust me I doesn't take this long.... It's the land dispute and the sense of entitlement of the habitants causing the problem. Additionally there may be several other disputes that threatens and halt the project temporarily.
Okay.
That's unfortunate if a community can't allow such project that will benefit them in the long run.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Anambralstson: 7:21pm On Jan 20, 2020
GermanPoison:
Download the pdf file from National bureau of statistics site
https://nigerianstat.gov.ng/elibrary?queries[search]=GDP

https://www.proshareng.com/news/NIGERIA%20ECONOMY/NBS-Publishes-Additional-11-States-Nominal-GDP-From-2013-to-2017/45495

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Anambralstson: 7:24pm On Jan 20, 2020
GermanPoison:
And what do you understand by nominal GDP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Anambralstson: 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
Oyo state is five states below Anambra in economy, Oyo and Niger state are just big for nothing, states ahead of Anambra State are mostly oil producing states, FCT and Lagos, non oil economy Anambra is forth largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Rivers and FCT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Dnockeror333(m): 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
What type if Betty were you showcasing?

Was this a 20 or a 70year old township?

Have you gone out of this Nation at all, you will keep fir those ruling over our motherland.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Eddieofficial2: 7:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
This is not my business, all I want is for tanko to be sacked
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by jimyjames(m): 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
Ritchiee:

Do you have those few in the entire Igboland?
NO...
Infrastructures make a city or country.
Ibadan only has more infrastructures than the entire Igboland.

IMO state alone has too many malls cinemas and real estates and hotels more than Ibadan, Ibadan the capital of the western region and one of the oldest cities in Nigeria should be boasting of factories , industries etc not some few malls and GRAs

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by jimyjames(m): 7:53pm On Jan 20, 2020
GermanPoison:
Forget those figures the don't reflect the real poor condition of Ibadan people

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by holicupp(m): 7:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
we Igbo's are capable of developing our place no matter the conditions send an Igbo man to desert he will turn it to swimming pool is a gift from God to Igbo race
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by plantist: 8:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
Earlystar698:
IgboAmaka Zero Brown roof ...

Some people after seeing the pictures especially people that come from W and N part of the country.

We very much accept that we are a people of brown roof republic. How then do we explain the desperation of you developed lots who explore every means to come to the undeveloped Southwest? Is it a coincidence that your people living in the Southwest outnumbered the population of Yorubas in the SouthEast?
It is a known fact that you are irritants, proud and ungrateful lots who utilise every means to throw shades and streams of invectives the way of the Southwest you obtain your legal and illegal means of livelihood from.
We care less about your existence in our enclave but your negative attitudes towards the Yorubas and the illegality you condone has changed our perception of you.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by totit: 8:14pm On Jan 20, 2020
Anambralstson:

Ibadan is world largest slum city-UN habitat

2003??...thats like 17 years ago or so.

As at 2009 or less Oyo has 2 radio station but it has up to 15 or above now.
grin
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by yommen: 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
Emmanuelhector:
Ala Igbo amaka, dwarf muddy buildings with dirty brown roof isn't our hobby.

More of your people are running down to South West, Ibadan inclusive than the way they go back to the whole of your South East. If Ibadan is so bad and Onitcha is so beautiful, why don't you all go bad to your beautiful places and leave us all alone in Brown roof state? Habba! Na by force?
For your information, Ibadan is an ancient city that has maintained it original Outlook and we Yorubas don't have issues with it. It is still more developed than many of your villages you abandoned and ran to Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / I Regret Coming To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.