Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,875 members, 7,813,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site (79297 Views)

Onitsha From First And Second Niger Bridge (photos) / Sunday Emem Becomes The First Driver To Cross The Second Niger Bridge / Aerial Photos of some areas in Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Kinematics: 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimyjames:

The Chinese are the worlds biggest economy yet they are everywhere in poor Africa

The Chinese have already made their home country rich and very comfortable to live in. Anambra state is not in the level of Rivers State in anything economically.
So your ideology is poor.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by 24SEVEN: 4:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimyjames:
Its a welcomed development rivers state can not competed with anambra when it comes to industries , cities like Ibadan are just big for noting

Na wah oh. So na Rivers be your problem??

Guy, Anambra doesn not have the kind of critical economic industry as Rivers. 2 Refineries, 1 NLNG plant, 1 Petrochemical plant, d a host of oil wells, Rigs and flow stations.

Nwannaa, oil money pass blood money. I no lie you.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Kinematics: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
24SEVEN:

Guy, Anambra doesn not have the kind of critical economic industry as Rivers. 2 Refineries, 1 NLNG plant, 1 Petrochemical plant, d a host of oil wells, Rigs and flow stations.

You dont need to be explaining all this to that one bragging with mushroom industries.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Allwell96: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimyjames:

What has buhari done ? He's doing the second Niger bridge. Applaud for Mr President won't be bad.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by DNSPro: 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimyjames:
Its a welcomed development rivers state can not competed with anambra when it comes to industries , cities like Ibadan are just big for noting
shut up. Don't incite tribal wars
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by jimyjames(m): 4:50pm On Jan 20, 2020
24SEVEN:

Oil money that goes to the federal government and little allocation given to rivers state just like states that dont even have oil
Mtcheew
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by DNSPro: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2020
24SEVEN:

you have fallen into his trap. That guy is not from Anambra but he just want to pitch people into fighting
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by jimyjames(m): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2020
Kinematics:

The Chinese have already made their home country rich and very comfortable to live in. Anambra state is not in the level of Rivers State in anything economically.
So your ideology is poor.

So rivers people are living better than anambra people? River that don't even have clean water to drink?
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by jimyjames(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
[quote author=Allwell96 post=85962230][/quote]

That bridge has been the same way goodluck left it

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by stealmatic(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimyjames:
must u guys always pass ur baundary?ibadan and anambra,beta stop dat weed u takin,anambra is growin fast and from all indicatn it can surpas ibadan
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Ijawwomaninoyo: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimyjames:

So says a ..........

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by 24SEVEN: 4:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimyjames:

Oil money that goes to the federal government and little allocation given to rivers state just like states that dont even have oil
Mtcheew

You see say you no get singe sense. The economic implication of having such infrastructures within your state and the resultant impact on every other economic activity cannot be overstated. You shud compare IGR of Anambra and Rivers to understand.

And as for monthly allocation, the 13% derivation given to Rivers is about triple what is given to Anambra, so what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by ncoolsome(m): 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
Has anyone noticed that the pillars of the bridge aren't high enough...hope it doesn't get flooded..
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by illiteratepmb: 4:59pm On Jan 20, 2020
Auladimeji:
Yet the habitants abuses PMB daily
Ewedu brain. You expect them to lick his dirty anus?

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
seen
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Anambralstson: 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimyjames:

Mtcheew
. What's your problem?
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Anambralstson: 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimyjames:

That bridge has been the same way goodluck left it
I guess you are very Ignorant on second niger bridge project.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by MXrap: 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2020
Onitsha amaka
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by jimyjames(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2020
My friend anambra economy is a self made economy by indigenes of anambra, 10 yrs from now that oil will have no value rivers state will be left with noting , while industries factories owned by anambra indigenes will be booming everything is been produced in anambra, car batteries, tyres , engine oil , cable wires, motor cycle and car spare parts , plastic industry , food stock factories etc and having the biggest market in west Africa Onitsha

24SEVEN:

You see say you no get singe sense. The economic implication of having such infrastructures within your state and the resultant impact on every other economic activity cannot be overstated. You shud compare IGR of Anambra and Rivers to understand.

And as for monthly allocation, the 13% derivation given to Rivers is about triple what is given to Anambra, so what's your point?

2 Likes

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by ogbuefi677(m): 5:10pm On Jan 20, 2020
Auladimeji:
Did buhari sell his gay cows to fund the construction?

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by 24SEVEN: 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimyjames:
My friend anambra economy is a self made economy by indigenes of anambra, 10 yrs from now that oil will have no value rivers state will be left with noting , while industries factories owned by anambra indigenes will be booming everything is been produced in anambra, car batteries, tyres , engine oil , cable wires, motor cycle and car spare parts , plastic industry , food stock factories etc and having the biggest market in west Africa Onitsha

Self made or not, nobody cares. Your economy is not big-time, and pls compare yourself top your mates, Anambra is not on Rivers level.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by AreaFada2: 5:13pm On Jan 20, 2020
Nmezor:
Why have they not completed it since?
I wonder o my dear.

1 Like

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by AutoReportNG: 5:15pm On Jan 20, 2020
Anambralstson:
More

Nice one... I stopped posting about 2nd NB cos the mods thought I am running a PR for government, many of my threads have refused to hit the FP despite being exclusive, some of the members here too have resort to insults saying we are lying, abuse that we work for APC among others, patapata na to stop and direct them to our newly launched website.

But just curious, this seem to be the Nov pictures as they are yet to send us images for December and January respectively.

Nice work you are doing, I will contact you one of these days, we have a story we need to verify from your hood.

God bless you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by jimmyroger: 5:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimyjames:

Hmm.. Dats why u buy day old chicks every Tues and Thursday go ur state... Mumu
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Kennyswag: 5:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
24SEVEN:

Self made or not, nobody cares. Your economy is not big-time, and pls compare yourself top your mates, Anambra is not on Rivers level.
lol.. the same anambra I have been to?
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by jimyjames(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimmyroger:

Hmm.. Dats why u buy day old chicks every Tues and Thursday go ur state... Mumu

What is this one saying?

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Ttipsy(f): 5:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
some pple r mentioning buhari here

is it d money from Daura they r using to build d bridge or is it his personal account

why are you pple comparing Anambra and Rivers in terms of industries?? Rivers has huge infrastructure on ground which Anambra don't have. but in terms of industrialization between both states, I disagree
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by comodo: 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
Auladimeji:
As if na him build the industries
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by jimyjames(m): 5:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
Anambralstson:
. What's your problem?

Calm down is not what you think

Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by comodo: 5:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
ncoolsome:
Has anyone noticed that the pillars of the bridge aren't high enough...hope it doesn't get flooded..
Yes I have observed it a long time ago. I guess it was deliberate. Vessels will no long pass to Onitsha port. End of story.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Ritchiee: 5:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
jimyjames:

All you have been posting look like huge scattered and dispersed faeces. Onitsha tends to be the only developed part in Igboland but not up to 4 GRAs in Ibadan city only.
Everybody knows that Ibadan is more developed than the entire Igboland.
Re: Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site by Ttipsy(f): 5:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
24SEVEN:

Bro Rivers has infrastructures Anambra doesn't have yet,, but when you talk about industrialization, Anambra tops.. Cross River, Akwa ibom, have oil/gas industries too,, with huge GDP as Rivers, but that doesn't make them more industrialised then Anambra.. Anambra doesn't end in onitsha,, remember that, you also have Nnewi, Awka etc. m not from Anambra. but seeing is believing. Enjoy the rest of your day...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Air Peace Crew To Dubai Wear ‘Isi Agu’ Suit And Red Cap / 10 Unbelievable Photos Of Lagos You Will Mistake For London / I Regret Coming To Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.