Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Romantic Quotes You'll Like To Wear - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Quotes You'll Like To Wear (693 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] / 4 Places In Abuja Where You'll Easily Find ‘Slay Queens’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Quotes You'll Like To Wear by wreckormend: 3:18pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hey guys, We run an Apparel shop and are currently having a creative block. So we decided to crowdsource our next project idea.
We'll like you to please share with us any quote or slang you think is sellable in the Nigerian market if printed on shirts. We'll so appreciate your contributions.
We promise to credit the ingenuity of the creators of selected quotes and slang with a free sample shirt bearing the quote, to be delivered for free to anywhere the person resides.

Note: The quote must sound original, a little sultry and may have some Nigerian vibe to it. Thanks.
Eze, from Brandistar Apparel.

Re: Romantic Quotes You'll Like To Wear by ubunja(m): 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2020
"MGTOW FOR LIFE"

Or

"RED PILL FOR EVER".

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Quotes You'll Like To Wear by wreckormend: 3:58pm On Jan 20, 2020
ubunja:
"MGTOW FOR LIFE"

Or

"RED PILL FOR EVER".

Noted and thanks. I think I like this. Will present it to the team
Re: Romantic Quotes You'll Like To Wear by CAPSLOCKED: 4:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
The ONLY WAY is UP.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Quotes You'll Like To Wear by meracool(m): 4:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
LOVE is epitomised in SACRIFICE

1 Like

Re: Romantic Quotes You'll Like To Wear by InfernoNig: 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2020
Kiss me baby

1 Like

Re: Romantic Quotes You'll Like To Wear by Heloct(f): 4:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
I think you are lacking vitamin mE.

Let no one think I gave in.

Self-love is essential.

I am my own heroine.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Quotes You'll Like To Wear by wreckormend: 7:04am On Jan 21, 2020
Thank you guys. I wish I could get more.
Re: Romantic Quotes You'll Like To Wear by mumumugu(m): 10:09am On Jan 21, 2020
A day without sex is a day wasted
Re: Romantic Quotes You'll Like To Wear by Nobody: 10:23am On Jan 21, 2020
can you date without money ?

(1) (Reply)

Very Old Couple Celebrates 52nd Wedding Anniversary With Romantic Photos / As Long As I'm President, Gay Marriage Will Not Happen / Looking For A Well Cultured Lady to start something serious with

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.