Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] (1022 Views)

Mention that Troublesome Nairalander You'll Be Surprised To See In Heaven / Types Of Toto With Picture / Mention A Nairalander You'll Love To Spend One Week With Here(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:44am On Oct 11, 2020
List two skills you have and a Nairalander you'll like to do business with.

I go first. I have 20+ skills, but I'll list only two

1. Playing musical instrument
2. Computer usage/maintenance

I'll like to work with Joe Cléf.

Now, it's your turn.

Re: A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Reason the person with the first comment
Re: A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] by jawalis(m): 9:54am On Oct 11, 2020
Skill: (1) Data management
(2) Dry cleaning.
With; Nairalanders residing in Lagos or Ilorin.
Re: A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:
List two skills you have and a Nairalander you'll like to do business with.

I go first. I have 20+ skills, but I'll list only two

1. Playing musical instrument
2. Computer usage/maintenance

I'll like to work with Joe Cléf.

Now, it's your turn.
typing...
Re: A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2020
jawalis:
Skill: (1) Data management
(2) Dry cleaning.
With; Nairalanders residing in Lagos or Ilorin.

Great and cool ads.
Re: A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 11, 2020
1.I type fast

2. I cook incredibly delicious meals.

I'll like to work with Lirusen,heard the guy is serious when it comes to work.
Re: A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:26am On Oct 11, 2020
NNU0000:

1.I type fast

2. I cook incredibly delicious meals.

I'll like to work with Lirus.ehn.

Two great skills. The first one can fetch you millions in passive income if you use it to write contents. The second one can also fetch you millions if own a professional camera and record instructional videos of you teaching people how to cook.

To add to it, if the moniker you mentioned is a woman, then you guys will end up a great couples — if she's single.
Re: A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Two great skills. The first one can fetch you millions in passive income if you use it to write contents. The second one can also fetch you millions if own a professional camera and record instructional videos of you teaching people how to cook.

To add to it, if the moniker you mentioned is a woman, then you guys will end up a great couples — if she's single.
Thanks,but the second is what pays the bills and leaves little room for the first.He's a guy though.
Re: A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2020
1. Professional typist
2. Graphics designer

Who will I like to work with?
iLegendd

Why?
Well, he knows why.
Re: A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2020
Blabbermouth:
1. Professional typist
2. Graphics designer

Who will I like to work with?
iLegendd

Why?
Well, he knows why.

Lol. Only God knows everything. I'm as clueless as Buhari. So, tell me more.
Re: A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] by Blabbermouth: 11:34am On Oct 11, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol. Only God knows everything. I'm as clueless as Buhari. So, tell me more.
To be honest, I need his guidance.
Re: A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] by olasimbo46973: 1:07pm On Oct 11, 2020
1.I kind speed
2. I cook incredibly irene lunches.
I'll like to work with Lirusehn.
Re: A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] by solobrain(m): 1:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
1. Graphics Design (in general).
2. Novice Copywriter (still growing). cheesy

I don't know for now, but you and Gyrationtech could lend a... smiley
Re: A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2020
Am coming
Re: A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] by Juliusmomoh: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
(1) being on nairaland reading ur thread always . . (2) i can type fast .. . And i whould like to work with u
Re: A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] by WallStreetfx(m): 3:03pm On Oct 11, 2020
Programmer
And investor/Forex trader
Re: A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] by Dowenship(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2020
1) Car Dealer
2) Into rearing of chicken

Would love to work with any(Godly)body in this world oo..
Re: A Nairalander You'll Like to Do This With [Picture] by GreaterFuture(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2020
"Playing Musical Instruments, Computer Usage and Maintenance..."
Well going by that Standard or style, I have quite a Number of them too.

1.) House Painting
2.) Gardening, Flower works and Horticulture
3.) Building Construction; l have a lot of experience with this
4.) Working out cheesy I can be your personal trainer, lol very easy thing grin
5.) Computer Usage and Maintenance grin --Since I did computer Programming, Networking, Database etc. In the past and in University that should be there cheesy
6.)Internet/social Media Marketing, Branding, Promotions
7.) Procurements and Supply; Heavy Machinery and AUTOs, Sports & Casual wears and General merchandise
8.) I've sold Smartphones, Games and other Tech stuffs in the past too.
9.)Yam, Cassava, Maize etc. Farming

(1) (Reply)

Sex Photo / Please What's The Most Effective Method Of Breaking Up With A Girl? / When A Man Fails Financially Who Is Responsible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.