Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,123 members, 7,953,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:00 PM

Your Favourite Bible Quotes You'll Like To Wear - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Favourite Bible Quotes You'll Like To Wear (555 Views)

Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? / What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? / Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favourite Bible Quotes You'll Like To Wear by wreckormend: 4:02pm On Jan 20, 2020
Hey guys, We run an Apparel shop and are currently having a creative block. So we decided to crowdsource our next project idea.
We'll like you to please share with us any bible verse you think is sellable in the Nigerian market if printed on shirts. We'll so appreciate your contributions.
We promise to credit the ingenuity of the creators of selected quotes with a free sample shirt bearing the quote, to be delivered for free to anywhere the person resides.

Note: The bible excerpt may and may not be quoted verbatim and may have some Nigerian vibe to it. Thanks.
Eze, from Brandistar Apparel.
Re: Your Favourite Bible Quotes You'll Like To Wear by Sabby1(m): 4:05pm On Jan 20, 2020
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me (Philippians 4:13)

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Bible Quotes You'll Like To Wear by wreckormend: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2020
Sabby1:
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me
(Philippians 4:13)
Noted and Thanks

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Bible Quotes You'll Like To Wear by oladipo322(m): 4:49pm On Jan 20, 2020
1Corinthians 15 vs 33 "Be not deceive evil communication corrupt good manner" stuck in my head since my childhood

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Bible Quotes You'll Like To Wear by 1Sharon(f): 11:32pm On Jan 20, 2020
wreckormend:
Hey guys, We run an Apparel shop and are currently having a creative block. So we decided to crowdsource our next project idea.
We'll like you to please share with us any bible verse you think is sellable in the Nigerian market if printed on shirts. We'll so appreciate your contributions.
We promise to credit the ingenuity of the creators of selected quotes with a free sample shirt bearing the quote, to be delivered for free to anywhere the person resides.

Note: The bible excerpt may and may not be quoted verbatim and may have some Nigerian vibe to it. Thanks.
Eze, from Brandistar Apparel.

Pls print this for me.

Ezekiel 23:20

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

God bless.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Your Favourite Bible Quotes You'll Like To Wear by CAPSLOCKED: 6:45am On Jan 21, 2020
THIS, PLEASE?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Favourite Bible Quotes You'll Like To Wear by MJBOLT: 6:51am On Jan 21, 2020
Isaiah 45:7 "i form the light and create darkness,i make peace and create evil,i am the lord god that does all these things"

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Your Favourite Bible Quotes You'll Like To Wear by wreckormend: 7:05am On Jan 21, 2020
Thank you guys for the replies so far. Wish to get more
Re: Your Favourite Bible Quotes You'll Like To Wear by hahn(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2020
Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Favourite Bible Quotes You'll Like To Wear by 1Sharon(f): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2020
Foolish atheists grin
Re: Your Favourite Bible Quotes You'll Like To Wear by BelM: 4:11pm On Jan 22, 2020
But thou, O Lord, art a shield for me; my glory and the lifter up of mine head Psalm 3:3

Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden. Matthew 5:14
Re: Your Favourite Bible Quotes You'll Like To Wear by BelM: 4:14pm On Jan 22, 2020
For who hath despised the days of little begginings... Zechariah 4:10
Re: Your Favourite Bible Quotes You'll Like To Wear by sholay2011(m): 4:23pm On Jan 22, 2020
Heb 4:16: "Let us come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in the time of need".
Re: Your Favourite Bible Quotes You'll Like To Wear by MzteejaY(f): 9:38am On Apr 01, 2020
1 Corinthians 14:40 KJV
Let all things be done decently and in order.

OR

1 Corinthians 14:40 MSG
Be courteous and considerate in everything.
Re: Your Favourite Bible Quotes You'll Like To Wear by Olaoinvestments(m): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Eze…
Re: Your Favourite Bible Quotes You'll Like To Wear by Olaoinvestments(m): 12:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Eze

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In Abuja Contact Me For Nice Kaftans Just ₦5,000 Each 09014135779 / Lack Of Catholic TV For Nigerians, A Disgrace To Nigerian Catholics / Why Is God Not Doing Anything About Covid-19?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.