Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? (9872 Views)

Which Bible Character Would You Pick For A Hangout And Why? / 2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by minks(m): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2022
The Bible is the most inspiring book I've ever read. It is based primarily on the lives of God's people through history and preserved for us by God Himself.
From the stories of the lives of God's servants in the Bible, my favourite character is Joseph.
The story of Joseph inspires me to serve God in all circumstances and trust Him to bring His plan to pass in my life.

Who's your favourite Bible character and what have you learned from his/her life?

5 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Jeon(f): 12:06pm On Jul 10, 2022
Joseph

Jesus

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Ronjule: 12:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
JESUS

11 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by minks(m): 6:52am On Nov 27, 2022
minks:
The Bible is the most inspiring book I've ever read. It is based primarily on the lives of God's people through history and preserved for us by God Himself.
From the stories of the lives of God's servants in the Bible, my favourite character is Joseph.
The story of Joseph inspires me to serve God in all circumstances and trust Him to bring His plan to pass in my life.

Who's your favourite Bible character and what have you learned from his/her life?

Another person I like so much is David. His love for God inspires me to seek God with all my heart.

11 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Exmilitant(m): 7:10am On Nov 27, 2022
Dear master Jesus.
He dined and wined with everyone in the world (prostitutes, tax collectors, Pharisees, thieves, the poor, the rich, widows, the good, the bad. etc). And still remained Holy!!
His religion was humanity!

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Charisco(m): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2022
Joseph and the second person is Solomon

3 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Brendaniel: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2022
That will be Jesus, because he brought to man a whole new dimension of who God really is, like when he said "if you have seen me you have seen the father"

I mean the earth had Almighty God walking physically with men and they did not know - it's mind blowing

10 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Slawomirr: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Ain't got no one

There is nothing special about them

They are all people with delusion of grandeur mentality....they form wetin them nor be

Especially that Jesus...that false son of one naive carpenter
Called Joseph..he pain me say man like Joseph just allow Mary deceive am say she conceive by the Holy spirit whereas na one guy man knack her belle

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by sirwilson(m): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2022
King David
The story on how he rose from nobody to somebody...

13 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by fitinwell: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2022
minks:

Adam

4 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by ValCon888: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2022
Solomon

3 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Jestin: 9:07am On Nov 27, 2022
Joseph anyday, anytime because 90 of guymen will grab the offers from Potiphar’s wife because they wants to be close to madam and be in charge

10 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by LadyRosa(f): 9:07am On Nov 27, 2022
David.

A crazy man that loves God.

13 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by x123xlolls(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2022
Jesus

Jesus

Jesus

Jesus

Jesus

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Jesuschristus: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2022
RUTH

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by ALTERNATEID: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2022
Solomon. I like him for his wisdom, wealth and women. wink wink wink

10 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by bluefilm: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2022
I am so much fascinated by Lucifer.

9 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by BaEnki(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2022
Melchizedek

2 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by sukkot: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2022
hmm daniel solomon joseph

3 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by dyera(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2022
Apostle Peter is my most favorite character in the Bible. I loved how he grew from a coward to a courageous leader of the early church.

Also it would surprise you to know that, Peter Obi is actually the reincarnation of Apostle Peter, so vote wisely.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Xcelinteriors(f): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2022
David. So many things to learn from him. Most especially forgiving yourself when you fvcked up

15 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by osacoin(m): 9:09am On Nov 27, 2022
Jesus

3 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by TheEndless: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2022
minks:

King David… Ancestor of Jesus… He’s the perfect example of ‘It’s neither black nor white, just have a good heart’

5 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Goodmarlian: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2022
David! that man is a great man people wonder why God always pardon his sins,God loves men of great faith imagine a teenager who walked up to fight the greatest soldier in palestine with just a stone and catapult,our current General overseers no get that kind faith na why them dey move around with dss,army,mopol etc they dont believe in what they preach.

4 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Utanisco(m): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2022
JUdas Iscariot

Without this nigga
We will never have salvation

Thankyou Judas Iscariot
Thankyou Jerusalem
Thankyou isreal

Thankyou Jesus

6 Likes

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Ego2(f): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2022
Jonathan

A true friend till the end smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by clockwisereport: 9:10am On Nov 27, 2022
Solomon
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by MSRA(m): 9:10am On Nov 27, 2022
Jesus

Apostle Paul

Prophet Daniel

King David

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Seakay(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2022
Jesus- For His Humility and Wisdom.

Solomon- For his words of Wisdom.

Moses- For his Faith/Courage.

1 Like

Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Isobug: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2022
Jesus Christ
Re: Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? by Tallesty1(m): 9:11am On Nov 27, 2022
minks:

Onan.
Genesis 38:8-10

8 Then Judah said to Onan, “Sleep with your brother’s wife and fulfill your duty to her as a brother-in-law to raise up offspring for your brother.” 9 But Onan knew that the child would not be his; so whenever he slept with his brother’s wife, he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from providing offspring for his brother. 10 What he did was wicked in the Lord’s sight; so the Lord put him to death also.

Dude invented family planning without even knowing

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo / Watch This Litte Boy Doing REAL Magic With JUJU / Is It Necessary To Baptize Again After Changing Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.