Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,301 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 AM

Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes (8167 Views)

Who's Your Favourite Bible Character? / What Are Your Favourite Bible Characters? / What's Your Favourite Bible Translation And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Frank25: 5:24am On Mar 20, 2022
Let's gather and discuss of our favorite bible quotes..., it will help in reviving a lost soul

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Frank25: 5:24am On Mar 20, 2022
Mynd44
Lalasticala
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by dazzlingd(m): 5:33am On Mar 20, 2022
She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. Ezekiel 23:20

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by MadamVanessa(f): 5:35am On Mar 20, 2022
dazzlingd:
She lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. Ezekiel 23:20

Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man intimately. But all the girls who have not known man intimately, spare for yourselves. Numbers 31:17-18

shocked

So if the bible have said this, then Christians are wise not to do all these, it then means that Christian is the best way of life because I won't say it's a religion. I have my reason.

We have suicide bombers and terrorist around the world that have caused the world so much pains because of what their so called prophet told them to do. You haven't seen the evil of that but you're obsessed about Christian verses that you know nothing about.

In core Islam countries women are stone to death, they are being subjugated to slavery, most women are sex slaves even in core northern Nigeria such is happening, men are being amputated because of minor crimes they committed. All these happened because of the teaching of the so called prophet, yet you've not seen any evil, it's Christian verses that you masturbate on so to have orgasm.

Why is there so much paedophile and pervert in Islam can you explain that to me? The so called prophet have so much obsession with small children hence he unashamedly married a toddler reason you see why child marriage is so encourage in Islam and having thousands of wives by one man, yet headslammers are so focus in bible verses they know nothing about. So much for Saudi Arabia prophet followers.

Islam and sex is so inseparable, even in their paradise, the Saudi Arabia born self acclaimed prophet promised them abundance of sex. I wonder what type of paradise that will be . I for like sample this paradise ogrin Who knows I fit see one niggar were go knack me well for dia cheesy

Anyways, I don't blame you guys, I blame nairaland. Commenting on Muslim thread, one have to swear that he or she believes that a sex addict, a paedophile and a rapist was a prophet while Muslim are allowed to comment on Christian thread freely.

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by dazzlingd(m): 5:37am On Mar 20, 2022
You may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. Leviticus 25:44-46

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by AntiChristian: 5:53am On Mar 20, 2022
Numbers 31:40

The Bible God gets a war booty share of 32 virgin babes spared from the last verses below.

Ah! tongue

dazzlingd:

Madamvanessa no see Bible verse quote. Na Muslims be the terrorist that killed his family!

USA, Israel, etc are prominent terrorist than Muslims.

But who dey reason am?
Definitely not Christians cos to them only Muslims are terrorist!

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Frank25: 5:57am On Mar 20, 2022
''I am come that they may have life, and live it in abundance'' john 10:10b

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Frank25: 6:17am On Mar 20, 2022
I just want to lay an emphasy on this, islam should not be tamed with conflicts as regard to the teachings of their imam, they are better known for peace. Most times due to the inferor attacks of the herdsmen people regards the islams as terrorist, they practice their religion ways in a good conduct for instance: imagine praying to your deity most likely 6-7 time in a day, they are filled with joy seeing an unbeliever turning into a good leave , they spread love both to their brothers and beyond.
MadamVanessa:

shocked

So if bible have said this, then Christians are wise not to do this, it then means that Christian is the best religion In the world. I have my reason.

We have suicide bombers and terrorist around the world that has caused the world so much pains because of what their so called prophet told them to do. You haven't seen the evil of that but you're obsessed about Christian verses that you don't know anything about.

In core Islam countries women are stone to death, they are being subjugated to slavery, most women are sex slaves even in core northern Nigeria such is happening, men are being amputated because of a minor crime they committed. All these happened because of the teaching of the so called prophet, yet you've not seen any evil, it's Christian verses that you masturbate on so to have orgasm

Why is there much paedophile and pervert in Islam can you explain that to me? The so called prophet have so much obsession with small children hence he unashamedly married a toddler reason you see why child marriage is so encourage in Islam and having of a thousand wives by one man, yet headslammers are so focus in bible verses they know nothing about. So much for Saudi Arabia prophet followers.

Lol...Islam and sex is so inseparable, even in their paradise, the prophet promised them abundance of sex. I wonder what type of paradise is going to be this.

Anyways, I don't blame you guys, I blame nairaland. Commenting on Muslim thread, one have to swear that he believes that a sex addict, a paedophile and rapist was a prophet while Muslim are allowed to comment on Christian thread freely.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by ademidedavid(f): 6:24am On Mar 20, 2022
The race is not for the swift, nor the battle for the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favor to men of skills but time and chance happeneth to them all.

Ecclesiastes 9;11

I dey always use this verse hold my body gidigba

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:24am On Mar 20, 2022
PHILLIPIANS 4 : 13..........and multitude of others.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Biglittlelois(f): 6:24am On Mar 20, 2022
John 11:35

Jesus wept

Son of God wept o, imagine am cry

Do you know what it means to weep? It's different from crying, that soul piercing cry and free flow of tears that refuse to stop, imagine the sound coming out because of the tears, imagine his face when he was weeping, the Bible did not do justice to that verse at all cos they know that describing it will be very embarrassing,

Again, Son of God wept o, imagine am cry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Pele10: 6:25am On Mar 20, 2022
For me is pslam 23. So encouraging

11 Likes

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26am On Mar 20, 2022
Greater is he.........

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:26am On Mar 20, 2022
JOHN 9 : 9......

Some claimed that he was.

Others said, “No, he only looks like him.”

But he himself insisted, “I am the man.”

Prelude to the above......
What actually led to it.......

As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth.
His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"
"Neither this man nor his parents sinned," said Jesus, "but this happened so that the work of God might be displayed in his life.
As long as it is day, we must do the work of him who sent me. Night is coming, when no one can work.
While I am in the world, I am the light of the world."
Having said this, he spit on the ground, made some mud with the saliva, and put it on the man's eyes.
"Go," he told him, "wash in the Pool of Siloam" (this word means Sent). So the man went and washed, and came home seeing.
His neighbors and those who had formerly seen him begging asked, "Isn't this the same man who used to sit and beg?"
Some claimed that he was. Others said, "No, he only looks like him." But he himself insisted, "I am the man."
"How then were your eyes opened?" they demanded.
He replied, "The man they call Jesus made some mud and put it on my eyes. He told me to go to Siloam and wash. So I went and washed, and then I could see."

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by OlawaleBammie: 6:27am On Mar 20, 2022
Ecclesiastes 9:11

New Living Translation
I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.
know this and relieve ursef of unnecessary stress ogbeni

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Nobody: 6:27am On Mar 20, 2022
Psalm 23, The lord is my Sheppard I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures, He leads me beside the still water ,he restore my soul and guide my feet in path of righteousness for his name sake, surely even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I would fear no evil for he is with me, your rod and staff thy comfort me,
You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemy, you anoint my head with oil my cup overflows.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all they days of my life and I shall dwell in the presence of the lord for ever and ever Amen.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Itohanmiwa: 6:27am On Mar 20, 2022
Psalm 91:
1. He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2. I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.

4. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.

5. Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flieth by day;

6. Nor for the pestilence that walketh in darkness; nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.

7. A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; but it shall not come nigh thee.

8. Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9. Because thou hast made the Lord, which is my refuge, even the most High, thy habitation;

10. There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11. For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12. They shall bear thee up in their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13. Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14. Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:27am On Mar 20, 2022
Songs of Solomon 7:1-3:6-9)

How beautiful are your sandaled feet, princess!
The curves of your thighs are like jewelry,
the handiwork of a master.
2 Your navel is a rounded bowl;
it never lacks mixed wine.
Your waist is a mound of wheat
surrounded by lilies.
3 Your breasts are like two fawns,
twins of a gazelle.
6How beautiful you are and how pleasant,
my love, with such delights!
7 Your stature is like a palm tree;
your breasts are clusters of fruit.
8 I said, “I will climb the palm tree
and take hold of its fruit.”
May your breasts be like clusters of grapes,
and the fragrance of your breath like apricots.

wink

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Neduzze5(m): 6:28am On Mar 20, 2022
Mark 11 Vs 22
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by ademidedavid(f): 6:29am On Mar 20, 2022
Thou shall no more be termed forsaken, neither shall thou land any more be termed desolate but thou shall be termed Hephzibah and thou land Beulah for the Lord delighteth in thee and thy land shall be married

Isaiah 62:4

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Nilx: 6:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Jeremiah 1:5 Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you; before you were born, I sanctified you; and I ordained you a prophet to the nations.”

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by ATEAMS: 6:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by umarfantami(m): 6:30am On Mar 20, 2022
My favorite

Nehemiah 8:6 And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Lovenorth: 6:30am On Mar 20, 2022
Jesus is a man and servant of Allah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by gaskiyamagana: 6:30am On Mar 20, 2022
If you have no sword, go and sell your cloack and buy one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Richy4(m): 6:31am On Mar 20, 2022
1 Samuel 17: 45
Then David said to the Philistine, you come to me with a sword, and a spear, and a shield: but I come to you in the name of the Lord of hosts, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.

Psalm 46:10
Be still, and know that I am God...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Nairalander248: 6:32am On Mar 20, 2022
NLT Bible. Proverbs 5:18-20
[18]Let your wife be a fountain of blessing for you.
    Rejoice in the wife of your youth.
[19]She is a loving deer, a graceful doe.
    Let her breasts satisfy you always.
    May you always be captivated by her love.
[20]Why be captivated, my son, by an immoral woman,
    or handle the breasts of a promiscuous woman?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Itohanmiwa: 6:32am On Mar 20, 2022
surrounded by lilies.
twins of a gazelle.[/i]
Song of Songs 7:1-3 cool[/quote
Your own ashawo na cruise

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by Exceed15: 6:32am On Mar 20, 2022
Psalm 34:19
Many are the Afflictions of the righteous but the LORD delivers him out of them all.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by gaskiyamagana: 6:33am On Mar 20, 2022
TOPCRUISE:
surrounded by lilies.
twins of a gazelle.

Song of Songs 7:1-3 cool
Naira Marley or Bible Marley?
Re: Share Your Favourite Bible Quotes by ademidedavid(f): 6:33am On Mar 20, 2022
Wisdom is the principal thing therefore, get wisdom and with all thy gettings get understanding

Proverb 4:7

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is The Roman Catholic Church Keeping Historical Secrets . . . / The Biggest Church In Nigeria, Some Say, Mfm, Redeem,cele Etc, So Tell Niger / What You Don't Know About The ''SMOOV CHAPMAN'' Drink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.