Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked (23292 Views)

Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra / See What Amotekun Are Now Doing / Atiku’s Withdrawal From The Debate Is A Tactical Masterstroke! - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by Patrioticman007(m): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2020
Cletus77:
One thing i noticed is that, whenever the SE/SW have one voice on a particular issue, the core Noth begins to tremble.

Watch how northern monickers are on the rise on NL since this Amotekun issue, some even go as far as claiming they're igbos and yorubas.

Whenever these two regions are close to agreeing on something, the North always finds a way to grab the attention of one of them through political means like electoral positions.

Una mumu never do ?. The thirst for power among SE & SW cannot be quenched by man but only God. If only these two regions will understand that politics is a game of numbers not blackmail, ethnic bigotry, religious sentiments, & names calling. Invest in the electorates & surely win the election. Do you know why Atiku & co have been winning election on tweeter & loosing election, when the votes are counted ?. Its because 70 percent of Nigerians are farmer's as against 30 percent privileged elites, that tweets. Tap in to reality no abstract.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by BuhariAdvocate: 11:48am On Jan 21, 2020
Did you just say mere Deputy president? No wonder many want to die Because of Obi matter in the last election.
netmillionaires:

This is because South East will see an opportunity to form Biafra. They will take Biafra over Presidency let alone mere VP slot.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by freeay: 11:49am On Jan 21, 2020
Cletus77:
One thing i noticed is that, whenever the SE/SW have one voice on a particular issue, the core Noth begins to tremble.

Watch how northern monickers are on the rise on NL since this Amotekun issue, some even go as far as claiming they're igbos and yorubas.

Whenever these two regions are close to agreeing on something, the North always finds a way to grab the attention of one of them through political means like electoral positions.
on point
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by Switch07(m): 11:51am On Jan 21, 2020
solmusdesigns:

cool

this game is simple, North pushes for Presidency again dangling VP to SouthEast, then SouthWest Preaches Regional Policing, Restructuring and Resource control

In the End The North mostly the Fulani are pretty helpless on this issue.. whats the use of Presidency if we restructure and keep them poor? or if we police ourselves and checkmate all Fulani activities.. rendering them utterly useless

If Yoruba postulate the idea of regionalism we already have SouthSouth and Southeast to support that, and we know for sure 1/3 of Kogi (Okun land) and the whole of Kwara would join the idea... even Benue Pleatue and Taraba might consider the juicy offer.. so whichever way Fulani are the lis favoured in 2023, infact it would almost be a curse to be a Fulani man after Buhari is no more in power

You're right bro what's the need of presidency if the whole south can unite and fight 4 regionalism and resource control I think that'll better but truth be told we still have betrayers in our midst remember in every 12 there's always a Judas.
They're scare whenever we're United but when we keep fighting ourself (afonja&osu) they act like god....wish we could be United and kick these core northerners guys out,that's only way we can win

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by Peridotushers18: 11:53am On Jan 21, 2020
All the best for them.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by Dpharisee: 12:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Cletus77:

Its called divide and rule, Amotekun getting Igbo endorsement is not going down well in the North. Igbos will be reminded about how Yoruba has betrayed them in the past while hiding the treatment meted to them by Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by Switch07(m): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Akpan107:
True talk...
The Yoruba will be alone in 2023 and therefore, they can't even get the presidency in 2023.

I can't join the Yoruba to fight the in 2023, i will rather join the north to fight Yoruba in 2023, especially fighting Tinubu....

It's not about winning now bro or fighting against Tinubu, we as southerners we should be more concern about regionalism and restructure of Nigeria I know the SW help bring these disaster we call president, we should united now as southerners and fight 4 restructure mind you I'm from delta if I may ask my self what did we achieve as president when Goodluck was president nothing bro the north was still the major stakeholders in Johnathan administration....the north know how to play the game of politics dey want us to keep fighting each other (SW&SE) and they align with any one who support them to keep winning over us the south...it's time we come as one and united as south my own opinion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by bjgurl(f): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Not too young to run
I'm contesting for Nigeria President come 2023
NL support me.^_^

Allison for President 2023
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by SoNature(m): 12:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
grin cheesy brainless people everywhere. Southeast and north can form political party but not under apc. Even despite the power of presidency of course yoruba still in charge of the party.
However if north and southeast form an alliance in other to sabotage southwest, Nigeria will break up .
If yoruba people come together today and they say they don't want Nigeria that's the end.

You are a joker!

The only thing that can break up Nigeria is when oil becomes worthless or Niger Delta oil stops flowing.

Yes, Nigeria is a congregation of hypocrites, who are bonded by crude oil. That's why the north is stepping up oil exploration efforts in their domains.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by Urchman200: 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
grin cheesy brainless people everywhere. Southeast and north can form political party but not under apc. Even despite the power of presidency of course yoruba still in charge of the party.
However if north and southeast form an alliance in other to sabotage southwest, Nigeria will break up .
If yoruba people come together today and they say they don't want Nigeria that's the end.
chest beating at highest level, which of the yuroba?only if u know what u were supporting b4 thinking u are cheating the eastern region,u quickly forgot that injustice to one is a treat to justice to all.the north have no love 4 any region to hail with their aliens the eastern region want restructuring or division.

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 21, 2020
Biafrarep:

He is not incoherent, rather he was very clear in his post. He said that afonjas sold out the South for a porrige of yam, but now karma is about to play a fast one on them by positioning them to have a taste of the poisened chalice they cooked for others.

"For a porrige of yam" lmao

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by anonimi: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
solmusdesigns:
keep calm, Amotekun is here to stay and thats just the first card, more is in the pipeline

I hear you.............staying calm and hoping/working for the best outcome.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by Arijude(m): 12:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
porka:
Lol

But there is Railway in the South West now.

Plus many other big big INFRASTRUCTURE.

With those humongous CIVIL works going on in South West who needs the presidency again?
when they withdraw maintenance it will be rendered useless and finally destroyed
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by evidencenews1: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
The south is not playing second fiddle to the north again, I'm Igbo and aren't ready to be errand boy to the north for another 8 years. We'd work to get the presidential ticket especially the PDPs ticket. The Yoruba should also work to get the the presidential ticket especially the APC ticket. Power must come to the south

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by PHijo(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
This Kperoogi of a man refused to listen when we told people like him in 2014/2015 what the APC was/is made of.

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by netmillionaires(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Did you just say mere Deputy president? No wonder many want to die Because of Obi matter in the last election.

lol... The east support Atiku because of their hatred for Buhari, not really because of Obi. The same mistake the yorubas make. Yorubas and most Nigerians were feed up with Jonathan cluelessness, so they see Buhari as the only option to remove him. I still remember buying a 30 litre keg of petrol for #7000 at the black market before Jonathan left because of scarcity. I will personally go to queue from 4.30am till 7pm without getting any fuel. If you have a business, you will understand. I was really angry. And Jonathan became so serious about Boko haram issue during the election period too. Something he didn't do all these while.

Mind you, Igbos would have prefer to vote for Moghalu. but voting for Moghalu who is very unlikely to win will be tantamount to reducing the chance to remove buhari... It is the same problem we keep having every election period, which is choosing between the devil and the deep blue sea. APC will produce a mad candidate and PDP will bring a Kleptomaniac. The other Candidates we could have tried have no chance, so we are all divided between voting base on lesser devil or tribe.

But in this case, they will have the option to get the VP slot or Biafra. Trying to undermine the yorubas by choosing VP will mean being enslaved for many more years. That is why I laughed when I read someone up there saying they will help the north retain power because the yorubas once did...

Forgive me for the typos. I am actually busy.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by Arijude(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
Switch07:

You're right bro what's the need of presidency if the whole south can unite and fight 4 regionalism and resource control I think that'll better but truth be told we still have betrayers in our midst remember in every 12 there's always a Judas.
They're scare whenever we're United but when we keep fighting ourself (afonja&osu) they act like god....wish we could be United and kick these core northerners guys out,that's only way we can win
who are you? Nothing can be united again
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
watch brain dead people abuse and disagree with the write up
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by badman007(m): 12:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
If there’s any truth in his findings then I must admit I have been wrong about Buhari the whole time. He would indeed appear to have the interest of Nigeria at heart.

Zoning Presidency to SE would give a lot of faith to Nigerians and build that true United Nigerian spirit.

He deserves a lot more credit than I’ve given him
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by toplinetrtrend: 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
LabDNA:
I don't see any problem of the North courting the East for the presidency, since yoruba can't wait for the East to do their turn in spirit of zoning and fair-play.

Afterall, yorubas called it 'bridge-building' and 'unemotional politics' in 2015, maybe the East also want to 'build-bridge' in a 'sophisticated and unemotional' manner come 2023.

In another vein, referendum is not in the constitution according to yorubas and therefore cannot hold, regional police is not also in the constitution, so I don't see why Amotekun should be allowed to hold, using the same yoruba logic. Abi no be so?

And come 2031, they will also promise to support south eastern presidency but will end up using and dumping you too. What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by madridsta007(m): 12:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:

If this happens, the South East and South South will be winners too.
If they work with the North to spite the South West, they will be winners too (albeit only emotional and temporal victory).

In the end the blame should be on the South West for helping to inflict this Buhari totalitarianism upon Nigeria.
Hopefully, this will cause the South (South East, South South and South West) to come together and work in toppling this despotic regime and cabal from Nigeria through democratic and non-violent means.
They have done it before to Babagida and Abacha. If they want to work together, Buhari would follow that list.
A big "if" though. Tibubu's overriding ambition to be President will betray any plans of working together.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by Malawian(m): 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

A united South is the biggest, if not sole, threat to the Northern Hegemony!!!

Dividing the South (especially East and West) is the only way the "Born to Rule" cabals can keep their stranglehold on this dying entity.
The reason for a divided south is a divided Yoruba (South West).
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by fykes(m): 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
U can chest beat Al u like... If u enter the street to protest, deji may do Thanksgiving soon, u won't get the chance.
U were happy with python dance... Ur leopard go soon leave it spots turn to pussycat

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by Staro: 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
People in the Southeast & South-south are so aroused to deep resentment by the Southwest’s support for Buhari in 2015 and 2019 that they might be willing to be strategic underlings of an opportunistic political partnership with the North if only to spite the Southwest.

~ Farooq Kperogi

So correct Prof.
You hit the nail on the head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by ojokolax: 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
small read wey you read now you must to show yourself, restructuring need not be done via regionalism. simply devaluating powers from the central and giving it to the states is another process to the same goal, now if certain states now decide that they want to collude either on the economic front or in terms of security that's all good but to simply divulge your dislike for Vice President Osinbajo without just cause is just embarrassing

solmusdesigns:

who made Osinbajo the spokesperson of Southern nigeria?

last time i checked part of restructuring is regionalism and regional policing which Amotekun is achieving , the other part is economical restructurin, so with or with Osinbajo's opinion 2023 is the year
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by solmusdesigns: 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
ojokolax:
small read wey you read now you must to show yourself, restructuring need not be done via regionalism. simply devaluating powers from the central and giving it to the states is another process to the same goal, now if certain states now decide that they want to collude either on the economic front or in terms of security that's all good but to simply divulge your dislike for Vice President Osinbajo without just cause is just embarrassing

nothing embarrassing in asking who made Osinbajo a spokesperson of Southern Nigeria especially when the poster i replied quoted a link of Osinbajo saying we dont need to restructure

2 Likes

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by souljaslim(m): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
Biafrarep:
This
Amotekun will be established but will be sabotaged by the FG in many ways than one. The SE will follow suit by establishing theirs, while the SS and NC will opt for respective state sponsored security outfits.

I only hope the UN and other world powers would not abandon us the way they abandoned Rwanda when sh!t finally hits the fan.

When shut hits the fan...the black man would be truly free..glad to see this happen right in my eyes...God bless the black man
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by souljaslim(m): 1:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
solmusdesigns:

nothing embarrassing in asking who made Osinbajo a spokesperson of Southern Nigeria especially when the poster i replied quoted a link of Osinbajo saying we dont need to restructure

Hey... restructuring must be done at regional level...not at state level (the states where created weak... so they can be bullied). And I must state osinbajo is talks for his party not for the south and not for the southbwest
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by knowledgeable: 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
Racoon:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2020/01/imo-judicial-abracadabra-and.html?m=1#.XiJ_Dz71hGU.twitter

Kai my brother, God bless you. I didn't know, there some Nigerians thinking the same way I was thinking.
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by ojokolax: 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
The said quote itself was a mischievous one by certain media houses who took VP Osinbajo's speech out of context to sell papers. He never said we don't need restructuring but rather that there were certain other things more important that simple bland restructuring. And yes his statement is valid to this day. what have we gained if we restructure along state lines or even along regions and yet still there is no discernable development or improvement for the average man and woman?

And as to your question is there really any person or body that can claim spokesmanship for the entire Yoruba race? I doubt if anyone other than the Ooni would qualify.

solmusdesigns:

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by Legendguru: 2:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
Stalwert:
Only deranged anarchists take this man seriously

In fact, this Farooq of a man is a foolish carrier of hate news.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why We Can’t Extend Voters Registration – INEC / Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... / Forgery: FG May Drop Charges Against Saraki, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.