Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked (23290 Views)

Nigerians Flood Atiku's Tweet On Tinubu's Educational Abracadabra / See What Amotekun Are Now Doing / Atiku’s Withdrawal From The Debate Is A Tactical Masterstroke! - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by HAKYN1: 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
Biafrarep:

He is not incoherent, rather he was very clear in his post. He said that afonjas sold out the South for a porrige of yam, but now karma is about to play a fast one on them by positioning them to have a taste of the poisened chalice they cooked for others.

Osu sold the south for the first time in 1960, sold it again in 1979 and 1993. Your treacherousness is outstanding, An Osu called for the anullment of June 12, election, an Osu organised 1 million man march for Abacha the late dictator and the list goes on but if i ask you to support your ridiculous claims on the Yorubas now, you will start blabbing like a baby piglet that you are. "Awo said, Obasanjo talk say later sit down"
Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by caracas: 6:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
LabDNA:
I don't see any problem of the North courting the East for the presidency, since yoruba can't wait for the East to do their turn in spirit of zoning and fair-play.

Afterall, yorubas called it 'bridge-building' and 'unemotional politics' in 2015, maybe the East also want to 'build-bridge' in a 'sophisticated and unemotional' manner come 2023.

In another vein, referendum is not in the constitution according to yorubas and therefore cannot hold, regional police is not also in the constitution, so I don't see why Amotekun should be allowed to hold, using the same yoruba logic. Abi no be so?
Na so my brother

1 Like

Re: Farooq Kperogi: Imo Judicial Abracadabra & Illegalization Of Amotekun Are Linked by row2ray(m): 9:02am On Jan 22, 2020
Please what’s the difference between amotekun in the west and hisbah in the north... they are both made to protect interests... one a regional interest and the other a religious one imposed on everyone in the region regardless of religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Attends APC Ward Congress In Lagos,hailed By Supporters(pics) / Ambode At Ambode/ndigbo Campaign Office In Festac.. PICS... / Lucy Bisi-onabanjo: ‘I Voted For Buhari Despite Jailing My Husband Because...'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.