Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,704 members, 7,831,206 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

How Can I Express My Feelings To A Girl I Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Express My Feelings To A Girl I Love (749 Views)

Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To / As A Lady, Have You Expressed Your Feelings To A Guy Before? / The Too Much I Know About Her Previous Sex Life Is Hunting My Feelings For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Express My Feelings To A Girl I Love by annolomy(m): 8:30pm On Jan 20, 2020
Am a boy of seventeen year of age,there's this girl i like in my school,but am shy to express my feelings to her ,pls help me,how can i express my feelings to a girl
Re: How Can I Express My Feelings To A Girl I Love by pansophist(m): 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2020
People normally notice those that they finds attractive, and if she knows you, and somehow haven't expressed or showed any signs of romantic interest, chances are, she wont after your approach. Also, being a skillful expresser doesn't make her requite your feelings, instead, it creates an awkward scened between you both, and that could potentially doom your friendship.

Having said that, facing your education and ignoring romance now is the best.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Express My Feelings To A Girl I Love by sapeleboi(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
just walk to her and tell her you love her and want to be with her pronto
annolomy:
Am a boy of seventeen year of age,there's this girl i like in my school,but am shy to express my feelings to her ,pls help me,how can i express my feelings to a girl

Re: How Can I Express My Feelings To A Girl I Love by collinsfhk(m): 8:33pm On Jan 20, 2020
Face your education boy! Wait till you become a man. Oshe

1 Like

Re: How Can I Express My Feelings To A Girl I Love by Nehyooh(m): 8:34pm On Jan 20, 2020
At seventeen, what do you know about feelings/love ?
Ogbeni go face your studies and forget anything called girlfriend now.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Express My Feelings To A Girl I Love by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2020
Go make PSA on AIT

Nonsense and Annolomy
Re: How Can I Express My Feelings To A Girl I Love by THUNDER4real(m): 8:39pm On Jan 20, 2020
Children of nowadays sef

1 Like

Re: How Can I Express My Feelings To A Girl I Love by majamajic(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
grin

Op face your studies , one of the mistakes I made in life is becoming a professional toaster , I toast for fun till now .

I should give some steps to take but u never reach , just do as much as u can
Re: How Can I Express My Feelings To A Girl I Love by judgementyard(m): 8:44pm On Jan 20, 2020
Walk up to her and say to her ' I love you, talk your own' grin
Re: How Can I Express My Feelings To A Girl I Love by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2020
Catch her grab her squeeze her bobby, and kiss her like mad.

Rest in peace in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can I Express My Feelings To A Girl I Love by oodua1stson: 9:04pm On Jan 20, 2020
I don't understand why some do-gooders are yabbing the OP. who among us did not have sex at 17? Let him live his life.

Btw op, at 17 you should have mastered the art. Girls are not that hard to get if you're good at your game

(1) (Reply)

Things You Need To Teach Your Children At Early Age / Video Of A Pastor Laying Heavy Curse On The Church Altar / Benin Working Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.