Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To (2950 Views)

Man Shares The Response He Got After He Gifted His ‘Love’ ₦20k On Her Birthday / Man Shares Message He Received From His House Cleaner Who Was Asking Him Out / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by ExAngel007(f): 2:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
A man has shared the response he received from a
woman he confessed his feelings to.

He wrote a heartfelt message, letting her know he
is physically attracted to her and she's his "spec".

When she didn't respond to his confession, he
asked if she had no comment and she responded:
"I'm sorry Samuel, I am frying turkey."

The man shared the screenshot with the caption:
"Persin way I confess to dey use my feelings fry
turkey, life is tough."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/12/heartbroken-man-shares-response-he-received-from-a-woman-he-confessed-his-feelings-to.html

Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by TheStakeHolder(m): 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2021
SMH. MUST EVERYTHING BE SHARED ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by yuping(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2021
Just a simple reply from the lady will show respect but she prefer to use that time to say I dey fry turkey, hmmm we need to include maturity in Nigeria Syllabus.

5 Likes

Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by MufasaLion: 2:10pm On Dec 30, 2021
grin grin grin

Where are the Redpillers and Simps representatives? They should have the best judgment on this.
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by paulolee(m): 2:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
chaaai...this wan na confirm see finish..
Wetin de pain me pass be say, this same babe wey dey form Beyonce ontop dis gee feelings go get one guy wey she dey die for bt dt guy no send her atall...dts life bro

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Iamicekid(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
Make she no fry turkey again cheesy cheesy
When u ready u go carry ur matter go confess am to another person, one man food Na another man poison
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
What the guy need to do is just to ask for her acct no. Sharp sharp she go leave the turkey.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by paulolee(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2021
yuping:
Just a simple reply from the lady will show respect but she prefer to use that time to say I dey fry turkey, hmmm we need to include maturity in Nigeria Syllabus.
I jus happy say shilo na each year....wen e go happen, she go follow dey shout GOD wen..
person wan reason her now n she de use person feelings fry Turkey abi? wen dt time reach, she no go see turkey fry again..
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 30, 2021
Is that how to ask a girl out?online?
That guy is a clown and he is only after her body.. wannabe redpillers no dey gree Sabi anything..
The blockhead wannabe redpiller said"I am attracted to you physically"who does that tho?was that what your wannabe redpiller master taught you ?
He should read books concerning relationship..let her keep frying her turkey..me sef turkey dey hungry me..
Signify if you are interested in the turkey abeg.. wannabe redpillers are exempted.. grin grin grin cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Maxymilliano(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2021
"I'm sorry Samuel, I am frying turkey."
grin grin ...

It's not all compliments that deserve a response and the riposte he got in return says it all, the lady is not just into him.

He could have just stopped after the initial compliments than pressing further for a response.
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Jeon(f): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
LOLZZZ

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Yinkakolawole:
What the guy need to do is just to ask for her acct no. Sharp sharp she go leave the turkey.
Money can only buy sex not love
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by DannyXpress: 2:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
Never ask a woman out if you're not sure she will accept but una no go hear

If you don't read this book, women will use your feelings to fry turkey like this man above

Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by DannyXpress: 2:56pm On Dec 30, 2021
SmellySperm:

Oga smell smell abeg tell them grin grin grin
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by younglleo: 2:58pm On Dec 30, 2021
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

Where are the Redpillers and Simps representatives? They should have the best judgment on this.
So wetin concern redpill with dis?
Abi u wan open mouth

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Rosaline5000: 2:59pm On Dec 30, 2021
But she dey fry Turkey na.
Person no fit fry her Turkey in peace.
And the guy only said he likes her physically means all he want is sex he might as well said
Baby you have a banging body Let's have sex.

Anyway I want to be a millionaire before the year runs out
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Elporo(m): 3:00pm On Dec 30, 2021
SmellySperm:

Mr. Disneyland
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Fedrick100: 3:01pm On Dec 30, 2021
Na mumu dey ask girls out
I learnt my lesson from the girl i asked out and she played with me since then i stopped asking girls out
All the relationships I’ve been into i didn’t open my mouth ask them out

I don’t even have time to ask girls out,Me sef be spec

2 Likes

Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by finishmatter: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2021
Work on yourself, find out what makes you happy, and then you can decide if you want to put up with someone else who is dedicated to making your life a living hell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2021
FernandezPablo:
Is that how to ask a girl out?online?
That guy is a clown and he is only after her body.. wannabe redpillers no dey gree Sabi anything..
The blockhead wannabe redpiller said"I am attracted to you physically"who does that tho?was that what your wannabe redpiller master taught you ?
He should read books concerning relationship..let her keep frying her turkey..me sef turkey dey hungry me..
Signify if you are interested in the turkey abeg.. wannabe redpillers are exempted.. grin grin grin cheesy wink
Stop talking
Redpillers are literally against simping or asking a girl out especially not like that (combination of the two)
Lil nigga is obviously a big simp and a fool too for posting his fit L online

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2021
Think4Myself:

Stop talking
Redpillers are literally against simping or asking a girl out especially not like that (combination of the two)
That's why you wannabe redpillers are one of the greatest buzzos on earth tho..
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Biggie2000(m): 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2021
Look at S.i.o.f.r.a up there, already talking about redpillers and disguising under another moniker. WE KNOW YOU ARE BEHIND THIS MONIKER. I wonder why she feels she's fooling anyone with this her recent moniker.
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Yohans(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2021
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by lkillbrokehoes: 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2021
Biggie2000:
Look at Siofra up there, already talking about redpillers and disguising under another moniker. WE KNOW YOU ARE BEHIND THIS MONIKER. I wonder why she feels she's fooling anyone with this her recent moniker.
Siofra and hintona are the same person.

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Remman(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2021
She's in love with someone else and could be in a serious relationship. Secondly, she do not have any feeling for you and it is best she keep you off now before your story becomes gone too soon or painful exit. Trust me, you don't want to go into any relationship with her. She's likely to cheat on you or vice versa in the long run. You can't buy, fake or force genuine feelings.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Biggie2000(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Siofra and hintona are the same person.
Lol, I thought so too. She has like 7 monikers. She even communicates with herself by switching monikers. Is that not madness?

1 Like

Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Nyascobar1414: 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2021
I wonder how men dont see beyond lust...
How will you profess feelings to a gender that defecate, urinate.. And to crown it all, has a vagina with its normal fishy smell, menstruate(the blood even has a weird smell).. Ion get it...
Get lust out of you, and y'all will think like humans...
Go have a worth and enjoy life to the fullest...
Women are for fun, if you wanna dig the dilapilated pussy.. Hookup is everywhere, Bleep and have your peace of mind...cos women will always age like milk...
But your wealth,worth is forever with you as long as you live...
But mind you fornication is a sin with deprives you of certain free gifts of God

Fernandez pablo is an old HAG..
Know this and know feminism

3 Likes

Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by lkillbrokehoes: 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2021
Biggie2000:

Lol, I thought so too. She has like 7 monikers. She even communicates with herself by switching monikers. Is that not madness?
It's nothing but joblessness, she's probably still a teenager and also an introvert, so the only way she can have fun is through this faceless forum.

If you notice too iyaebe aka zzor is also an introvert, hence why he/she seeks attention alot on this faceless forum because he/she doesn't get that kind of attention in the real world, she/he is not sociable in the real world.
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Biggie2000(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
It's nothing but joblessness, she's probably still a teenager and also an introvert, so the only way she can have fun is through this faceless forum.

If you notice too iyaebe aka zzor is also an introvert, hence why he/she seeks attention alot on this faceless forum because he/she doesn't get that kind of attention in the real world, she/he is not sociable in the real world.
Yeah, she's still a young girl. She schools at calabar and they're on break right now. If you know State Housing near Etta Agbo Rd, Calabar, then you will see her there. She hangs around there.
That boy called I.y.a.ebe is just something else.
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by specialmati(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin fight go soon start but why do some men see ladies as trophy to be won
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by lkillbrokehoes: 6:57pm On Dec 30, 2021
Biggie2000:

Yeah, she's still a young girl. She schools at calabar and they're on break right now. If you know State Housing near Etta Agbo Rd, Calabar, then you will see her there. She hangs around there.
That boy called I.y.a.ebe is just something else.
It seems you know her too well. grin
Re: Man Shares Response He Received From A Woman He Confessed His Feelings To by Biggie2000(m): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
It seems you know her too well. grin
She's not hard to find lol. I've seen what some of our Nairaland feminists look like offline, and I just shake my head. There's a particular one that always pretends she is a big girl and a boss bitch, I was SHOCKED when I saw what she looked like in person. She is one of the top Nairaland feminist here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Who Enjoys Watching Strangers? / How Do I Tell This Guy That He Has Body Odour? / Dear Nigerian Men, Please Let Our Women Breathe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.