Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

How To Calculate The Sweetness Coefficient - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Calculate The Sweetness Coefficient (2083 Views)

The Sweetness Of A Itching d1ck, My Experience / Dzifa Sweetness: Dump Any Lady Who Complains About Your Manhood / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Calculate The Sweetness Coefficient by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 20, 2020
Wvery

3 Likes

Re: How To Calculate The Sweetness Coefficient by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:17pm On Jan 20, 2020
Different craze dey dis place

2 Likes

Re: How To Calculate The Sweetness Coefficient by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 20, 2020
Warrisdis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Calculate The Sweetness Coefficient by Kobicove(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2020
grin
Re: How To Calculate The Sweetness Coefficient by Guest911: 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2020
NuissancePolice:
Every puna has varying degrees of sweetness. It is a well known fact that puna depth and width are the major parameters that determines how enjoyable the bleep would be. That means enjoyabilty of the puna varies directly with the aforesaid parameters. Nevertheless, two punas of the same symmetry and dimensions may feel different. Why? The answer is that there is an inherent puna coefficient that makes one sweet and the other less sweet. This is called the puna coefficient and it depends on the following:

1. The puna interior roughness/texture
2. Puna temperature
3. Puna moisture content.
4. Overall beauty of the puna possesor.

In general, the sweeter the puna, the higher the probabilty that the guy will come. Stay with me and I will show you mathematically how to tune a sweetless puna to one that will make your guy cum in approximately 2mins.

Details later...
Op you’re a legend grin

1 Like

Re: How To Calculate The Sweetness Coefficient by Fran6ik: 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2020
We need the Mathematical data
Re: How To Calculate The Sweetness Coefficient by Heloct(f): 12:29am On Jan 21, 2020
grin

Mts 101. I just weak.
Re: How To Calculate The Sweetness Coefficient by Powersurge: 1:25am On Jan 21, 2020
Op you no well oo.

Subscribe and click the bell icon

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC8uWi5m5FMUER-4jonqfFOg

Re: How To Calculate The Sweetness Coefficient by konchesky01: 1:37am On Jan 21, 2020
La click La Bend
Re: How To Calculate The Sweetness Coefficient by Gofwane(m): 3:29am On Jan 21, 2020
I'm waiting oh, @op

1 Like

Re: How To Calculate The Sweetness Coefficient by hashtagged(m): 8:23am On Jan 21, 2020
Sick pevert
Re: How To Calculate The Sweetness Coefficient by mumumugu(m): 10:08am On Jan 21, 2020
NuissancePolice:
Every puna has varying degrees of sweetness. It is a well known fact that puna depth and width are the major parameters that determines how enjoyable the bleep would be. That means enjoyabilty of the puna varies directly with the aforesaid parameters. Nevertheless, two punas of the same symmetry and dimensions may feel different. Why? The answer is that there is an inherent puna coefficient that makes one sweet and the other less sweet. This is called the puna coefficient and it depends on the following:

1. The puna interior roughness/texture
2. Puna temperature
3. Puna moisture content.
4. Overall beauty of the puna possesor.

In general, the sweeter the puna, the higher the probabilty that the guy will come. Stay with me and I will show you mathematically how to tune a sweetless puna to one that will make your guy cum in approximately 2mins.

Details later...

Sweetness Coefficient (SC) = Square of puna moisture content * overall beauty of puna processor/ 3( puna temperature + puna texture).

SC= Pm^2 * Pb/(3(pt+PR). + C

where C is A perception constant caused by individual bias in beauty.
Re: How To Calculate The Sweetness Coefficient by IceColdVeins(m): 12:20pm On Jan 21, 2020
mumumugu:

Sweetness Coefficient (SC) = Square of puna moisture content * overall beauty of puna processor/ 3( puna temperature + puna texture).

SC= Pm^2 * Pb/(3(pt+PR). + C

where C is A perception constant caused by individual bias in beauty.

Re: How To Calculate The Sweetness Coefficient by duruZed(m): 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
Na here you go want show us say you sabi calculation, if na exam now you go begin sweat, dey carry expo up and down
Re: How To Calculate The Sweetness Coefficient by Dnockeror333(m): 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
This boy....! Kai, your mathematics dey wicket! Na your type dey fail all the subject but wen biology of ,'that_interior' come, na you win pass!

weldon eo!

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Find It Difficult To Delete Their Ex's Phone Contact? / America Women LFL Game Set Men On Fire With Their Naked Body Amidst Covid-19 / I Broke Up With My Ex Boyfriend But I Still Share Him With Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.