Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

I Broke Up With My Ex Boyfriend But I Still Share Him With Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Up With My Ex Boyfriend But I Still Share Him With Another Woman (2083 Views)

Why Do People Condemn Sex Videos And Still Share The Videos / True Story: My Husband Doesn’t Know I Share Him With My Twin Sister / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Falling In Love With Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Broke Up With My Ex Boyfriend But I Still Share Him With Another Woman by Rabbi4real: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2020
Hello Madam,

I need advise. I was in a relationship with my ex for almost 3 years. We were happy. I did everything any girl could do for a boy she loves. He always called me wifey and all that. I was hoping we get married but even though he called me wifey he never proposed to me.

On the third year, became a bit anxious. Like,we had moved in together, we live like a married couple but i appears no marriage was in sight. I asked him several times and he would ask me to calm down: that marriage is just a piece of paper…that everyone knows that I am his wife already.

But that is not how I am trained. My parents were not happy that I was living with him and he has not yet paid my bride price. I had to go speak with his sister who he respects a lot. So the sister came to talk to him.

They asked me to excuse them while they talked. I went to the room but later,I sneaked and hid so I could hear them talk. And do you know what my boyfriend said: that he cannot marry me because......

https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/08/i-broke-up-with-my-ex-boyfriend-but-i-still-share-him-with-another-woman/

Re: I Broke Up With My Ex Boyfriend But I Still Share Him With Another Woman by Skmoda360(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2020
Come here and finish it....I click I die ni ooo tongue
Re: I Broke Up With My Ex Boyfriend But I Still Share Him With Another Woman by donbachi(m): 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2020
With dis ur inconclusive lifesytle..why wont he.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Ex Boyfriend But I Still Share Him With Another Woman by Kdon2: 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Rabbi4real:
Hello Madam,

I need advise. I was in a relationship with my ex for almost 3 years. We were happy. I did everything any girl could do for a boy she loves. He always called me wifey and all that. I was hoping we get married but even though he called me wifey he never proposed to me.

On the third year, became a bit anxious. Like,we had moved in together, we live like a married couple but i appears no marriage was in sight. I asked him several times and he would ask me to calm down: that marriage is just a piece of paper…that everyone knows that I am his wife already.

But that is not how I am trained. My parents were not happy that I was living with him and he has not yet paid my bride price. I had to go speak with his sister who he respects a lot. So the sister came to talk to him.

They asked me to excuse them while they talked. I went to the room but later,I sneaked and hid so I could hear them talk. And do you know what my boyfriend said: that he cannot marry me because......

https://livelystones.ng/2020/08/08/i-broke-up-with-my-ex-boyfriend-but-i-still-share-him-with-another-woman/

Sorry to say this o! The lady is a big fool. I m sorry for tge guy in question. Marrying a lady like this is heading for a toxic relationship from what I can perceive.
Re: I Broke Up With My Ex Boyfriend But I Still Share Him With Another Woman by joytothewise(m): 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2020
donbachi:
With dis ur inconclusive lifesytle..why wont he.
LoL
Re: I Broke Up With My Ex Boyfriend But I Still Share Him With Another Woman by Adunaanuoluwa(f): 11:24pm On Aug 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Ex Boyfriend But I Still Share Him With Another Woman by Adunaanuoluwa(f): 11:25pm On Aug 08, 2020
Rabbi4real:
Hello Madam,

Hello Madam,
They asked me to excuse them while they talked. I went to the room but later,I sneaked and hid so I could hear them talk. And do you know what my boyfriend said: that he cannot marry me because he caught me with his bestfriend on the bed.
I remembered that incident and I thought he forgave me,my bf travelled and I was home alone for 4days during the period ,his bestfriend came around to keep my company with my bf approval though not knowing my bf would be returning that very day.
we got drunk and it HAPPENED.

thank me for doing justice to the story

i prefer to complete your story for you than to click on the link

8 Likes

Re: I Broke Up With My Ex Boyfriend But I Still Share Him With Another Woman by Rabbi4real: 12:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
shocked
Adunaanuoluwa:

Hello Madam,
They asked me to excuse them while they talked. I went to the room but later,I sneaked and hid so I could hear them talk. And do you know what my boyfriend said: that he cannot marry me because he caught me with his bestfriend on the bed.
I remembered that incident and I thought he forgave me,my bf travelled and I was home alone for 4days during the period ,his bestfriend came around to keep my company with my bf approval though not knowing my bf would be returning that very day.
we got drunk and it HAPPENED.

thank me for doing justice to the story

i prefer to complete your story for you than to click on the link
Re: I Broke Up With My Ex Boyfriend But I Still Share Him With Another Woman by Adunaanuoluwa(f): 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Broke Up With My Ex Boyfriend But I Still Share Him With Another Woman by Rabbi4real: 8:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
hmnnn

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Advice Needed. My Boyfriend Of 2years Just Engage Someone Without My Know / The Awkward Moment Man Caught His Wife Sleeping With Another Man - VIDEO / So This Is How BREAKFAST Tastes Like.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.