Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,765 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK (1614 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Oshiomhole And Kwankwaso / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture / Man Who Praised Buhari In A Salon In Benin Gets A Hug (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:15am On Jan 21, 2020
President Buhari flexing and enjoying himself in UK,

wailers will not sleep tonight grin

PDP chief of lotteries and Election Riggers is dead in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by yarimo(m): 12:52am On Jan 21, 2020
WAILERS right now grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by Simplyleo: 1:09am On Jan 21, 2020
Are you sure this is not jubrin?

Check the nose very well. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by Colorado1(m): 1:10am On Jan 21, 2020
Lol
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 21, 2020
Abeg Oga Buhari don't take away your pilots job o .....from packing at the hanger to full scale flying. ..
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by Jentle244: 2:51am On Jan 21, 2020
Some people will be wishing the plane to crash

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by Bighead9: 5:00am On Jan 21, 2020
Iyamri's right now. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by orisa37: 5:44am On Jan 21, 2020
Yaya.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by Susu888(m): 6:14am On Jan 21, 2020
Chest pain go kill some people today.... tongue

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 7:23am On Jan 21, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

This your buhari is now younger than the way he was in 2016. I've been contemplating, if London hospital can really make one to be this young, I wonder why they can't make their queen to look 40 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by rottennaija(m): 7:31am On Jan 21, 2020
PMB really enjoying himself. Afterall, na less than 4 years remain
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by rottennaija(m): 7:31am On Jan 21, 2020
enemybulldozer:
This your buhari is now younger than the way he was in 2016. I've been contemplating, if London hospital can really make one to be this young, I wonder why they can't make their queen to look 40 grin grin grin

There is always a choice of taking the option
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by helinues: 7:34am On Jan 21, 2020
grin

Chei, this is pain in the blokos to wailers

Gnashing of teeth loading

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by LabDNA: 7:40am On Jan 21, 2020
Abooki muslim thread, I've never seen an abooki with a complete set of teeth. Why? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by ZombieHUNT: 7:40am On Jan 21, 2020
Boko Haram just killed 17 soldiers yesterday...

Kidnapped many more ...

Yet zombies are celebrating a man showing off his rotten teeth in London...

They said its to spite me... grin grin SMH

This country is hopeless

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 7:41am On Jan 21, 2020
rottennaija:

There is always a choice of taking the option
There is nothing like 'choice' in this matter. Are you telling me the queen of England, will not like to be younger and strong if she have that as an option??

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by madmohamed(m): 7:41am On Jan 21, 2020
LordviccoDaGuru:

he looks confused

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by ItooWorWor(m): 7:48am On Jan 21, 2020
grin grin plane crash de ungry bubu

Wait do we even have aboki pilots in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by CharlotteFlair: 7:56am On Jan 21, 2020
Wailers won't sleep untop a lifeless Sudanese??

Wailers won't like this unto say buhari must Photoshop his pictures like slay queens before posting it?

Mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by WalkerMichael(m): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
Bighead9:
Iyamri's right now. grin grin grin grin

These Imo people pictures is so hilarious grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by dukeprince50: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2020
enemybulldozer:
You see that thing called money, it can buy almost anything.
it can buy youthfulness, it may not buy life but could make you live longer.

about the Queen of England, she actually look a bit younger than her age.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Buhari In UK by enemybulldozer(m): 12:56am On Jan 22, 2020
dukeprince50:
You see that thing called money, it can buy almost anything.
it can buy youthfulness, it may not buy life but could make you live longer.

about the Queen of England, she actually look a bit younger than her age.
Buhari suppose to be in his late 70s but, this buhari looks 40 something. If money can buy youthfulness (like you said) in London then, the queen of England suppose to look 50 that is what am saying.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Moment Service Chiefs Were Blasted Over Their Performance Performance. / The Officer Who Prevented The Defeat Of Nigeria During The Civil War / Ahmadu Bello Christmas Message To Christians In 1959.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.