Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

GLO Is Unable To Register My Sim Card According To NCC Directive. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GLO Is Unable To Register My Sim Card According To NCC Directive. (1678 Views)

FG/NCC Directive: Has Your Phone Number Been Barred?? / Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GLO Is Unable To Register My Sim Card According To NCC Directive. by phoneworks: 2:20am On Jan 21, 2020
I have been going to glo office in Wuse 2 to register my sim card according to NCC directive but up-till today, Glo office is unable to register my sim card. I have done this for six times now. Today I will be doing the same registration of the same sim card for the 7th time. Each time I do the registration, glo office in Wuse 2 will tell me it will not happen again. But guess what, after two weeks sim registration will fail automatically without any notification. This does not happen to only me. If you get to Wuse 2 glo office, you will see Nigerians in their hundreds who are experiencing the same thing as mine.
Kindly suggest to me what next to do as many of my clients knows this line only.
Re: GLO Is Unable To Register My Sim Card According To NCC Directive. by Nobody: 6:13am On Jan 21, 2020
Bros go and re register it after registration port to another network simple

1 Like

Re: GLO Is Unable To Register My Sim Card According To NCC Directive. by Chasepark: 7:13am On Jan 21, 2020
Same here o. Since last Monday.
Re: GLO Is Unable To Register My Sim Card According To NCC Directive. by Jemerson: 8:15am On Jan 21, 2020
phoneworks:
I have been going to glo office in Wuse 2 to register my sim card according to NCC directive but up-till today, Glo office is unable to register my sim card. I have done this for six times now. Today I will be doing the same registration of the same sim card for the 7th time. Each time I do the registration, glo office in Wuse 2 will tell me it will not happen again. But guess what, after two weeks sim registration will fail automatically without any notification. This does not happen to only me. If you get to Wuse 2 glo office, you will see Nigerians in their hundreds who are experiencing the same thing as mine.
Kindly suggest to me what next to do as many of my clients knows this line only.

Try another Glo office

1 Like

Re: GLO Is Unable To Register My Sim Card According To NCC Directive. by Marshall2010: 3:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Same hear since last week Wednesday and in Lagos
Re: GLO Is Unable To Register My Sim Card According To NCC Directive. by presido2e(m): 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
Same here. Tired of dt glo with their registration
Re: GLO Is Unable To Register My Sim Card According To NCC Directive. by dustmalik: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2020
phoneworks:
Try the re-registeration one more time, and if successful, Port to MTN.
Re: GLO Is Unable To Register My Sim Card According To NCC Directive. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
maybe maybe you don't know

one needs to recharge and make calls with 24 -48 Hours .....of registering of line else it will not be activated....
Re: GLO Is Unable To Register My Sim Card According To NCC Directive. by lilmonarch(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
Mine is even airtel. I've registered that sim 3 times now. I did subscription on the line yesterday come balance to stream but to my utmost surprise, the data refused to come up. It was when i tried calling that i was informed that i should go re-register the sim. I threw the sim away in annoyance; what rubbish angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – The 108MP Smartphone / Iphone 6s At Giveaway Price 25k / Exploitation Of SIM Registration Agents By MTNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.