Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor (94837 Views)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics / Nigerian Man In Malaysia Falls From 5th Floor While Trying To Evade Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by Cantonese: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
I don't know why an eye for an eye should not be allowed to such wicked persons like this. He should simply have been thrown down from the same high.

Looking at him tell you he is mean and stingy.

1 Like

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by jimyjames(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
Will like to hear the guys side of the story , I don't believe this story

2 Likes

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by TheSourcerer: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
Fvck this shit
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by omoteacher(m): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
shocked

I hope the case be thoroughly investigated so that an innocent person isn't punished unjustly.
If truly he did that, he deserves death by hanging. What a wicked world we are.

2 Likes

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by thorpido(m): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
You have to be hardened to do this kind of thing.Beat her to death and then throw the body from that height. cry Abasi mbok!

That someone impregnates another is no reason to force them to marry.I wonder why people keep forcing marriages.

Death by hanging is what he deserves.

2 Likes

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by tophumble(m): 12:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
This guy is the new assistant devil. I pity the lady Sha. May her soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
you got your sales girl pregnant?
she was not raped?
am sure you both enjoyed it, which led to marriage, congrats, but, parents, well done for killing your daughter through FORCED MARRIAGE.

IGBOS AMAKA
NSUKKA DE ME NU

2 Likes

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by infogenius(m): 12:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
Marriage is not by force.
He never really wanted her as a wife but as a girlfriend.
Here is the resultant effect.
However, the guy must face the music.

Rip beautiful lady.

3 Likes

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by paix(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2020
Sunnycliff:
He's not fit to cohabit with humans.

Let him be fed to the lions
I think even the lions will reject his meat.
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by goslowgoslow(m): 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
kestolove95:
Igbos everywhere u go
This lady are you married?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
jimyjames:

Why do Yoruba's like using their wives for rituals? Shame
Ask yorubas
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by IamHonourable1: 12:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
Iruabua:

I'm sure you are better than this
Nna the thing just weak me.That some adults behave like kids these days.
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by LordShiva97(m): 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
This is one of the reason why I'll always defend capital punishment, some crimes are just so heinous, inhuman and barbaric that no amount of jail term will suffice. Some people are not fit to be allowed to roam among humans. This guy should first be stripped, lashed with horse whip and fed to piranhas or starving hyenas.

My condolences to the family of the unfortunate young lady.

5 Likes

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by ud4u: 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
Na waa
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by olax02(m): 12:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
This is really sad story, let him go and face the law..

2 Likes

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by Westernlove: 12:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hmmmm Sane human beings are an endangered species In Nigeria these days.....I'm Speechless

2 Likes

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by Bryan88(m): 12:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
Dont force marriages on yhur children...yet some parents wont hear...RIP to d Dead.

1 Like

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by mrdino(m): 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
But where’s the evidence that he’d pushed her down? If women narrate story for you ehn you go just weak. Was she there when he beat her to death and also watched him throw the body down from 5th floor.

Fear women!

I share the same opinion. There is no evidence substantiating the fact that he killed his wife. So, he should be presumed innocent until proven guilty in the court of law.

1 Like

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by hammerF: 12:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
NA WA OOOO....

THE SAME PERSON U MAKE TENDER LOVE TO EVERY NIGHT?

EVEN AN ANIMAL WOULD NOT DO SUCH TO A MATE.

AS A MATTER OF FACT THE ONLY PERSON THE LION FEARS IS HIS FEMALE.

ARE ANIMALS NOT BETTER THAN US NOW?

SHE COOKED FOR U, THAT SAME DAY, CAME AND CALLED U AND U KILLED HER, THROW HER AWAY LIKE RUBBISH FROM 10TH FLOOR.

THE HEART OF MAN IS DESPERATELY WICKED.

HE WILL NEVER KNOW FREEDOM, SEX, LOVE AGAIN. THE ONLY THING THAT WAITS HIM NOW IS DEATH.

LET THE LAW RUN ITS FULL COURSE. FOOL!

IF U KNOW UR NOT EMOTIONALLY MATURED, STAY AWAY FROM ADULT STUFF.

1 Like

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by lucky4west: 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
not always ideal to force people to marry...and ladies plz not all men you can date or open legs for...there is no coming back from the dead...how i wish we still have our firing squad this guy deserve to go down in a hail of bullets
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by Bryan88(m): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Don't force marriages on people or on yhur children...yet some parents won't hear...RIP to d Dead.
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by onwuakpachris(m): 1:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by Westernlove: 1:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
AuntLaVIV:
Face of the lady allegedly murdered by her husband

Chinaza Joseph wrote..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1074121736273864&id=100010281432720

Imagine marriage and sex again!!!! This Is why I'm still Insisting If God could grant my one of my best wishes, By scrapping "Dick & Pussy off Human body, Africans, Nigeria exclusively, 70% of the world problem would be solved and 99% of Nigeria would be solved......The world would be a better place without this KONJI Wahala lol

1 Like

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by yemmight(m): 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Igbo Amaka. But sincerely, no forced marriage comes good. Lesson for parents.
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by Bryan88(m): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
Amstupid:
So, d punna just waste like DAT ehnnn embarassed
just like yhur name, u really stupid bro... grin
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by IdioticNLmods: 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
shocked shocked shocked
Gosh this is gross!
I'm sure the man is an IPOB member.
Those guys are heartless savages
Biafra fight for seperation keeps giving guys like this nightmare..
I know you don't want to be left alone with your masters but biafra must surely come. Kpele cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative / Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death / Jhon Jairo 'Popeye' Velasquez Dies Of Cancer At 57 (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.