Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:25 AM

Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor (95113 Views)

Lady Murdered In Ozoro Hotel, Delta. Her Head Cut Off (Photos) / Lady Murdered By Boyfriend, Dumped Body In Acid Filled Bathtub In Australia(Pics / Nigerian Man In Malaysia Falls From 5th Floor While Trying To Evade Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
Marry better man, dem no go gree, they want tall, dark guy. Rip
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by Godsonkemz(m): 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
He should be charged for killing two people(a pregnant woman and her unborn baby). His punishment should be doubled. In order to cover up his crime, he committed a more grievous crime. What a coward who could not control his intense emotion (rage)
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by Seun360(m): 4:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
He allowed anger to get the better of him. He must be thinking what tha hell did I do?
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by YungMillionaire: 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
Where are the "Igbo men take care of their wives" crew?

1 Like

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by sharone21(f): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
maasoap:

The problem is they stigmatise teenagers and women generally who got pregnant out of wedlock too much in that part of the country. That's also the reason why baby factories are flourishing there. Because they put out any teenage girl who got pregnant and can't seem to find any man to take responsibility and take her in. So, the girls in turn find solace in baby factories where the operators take their advantage

It seems easier for a Yoruba guy to marry a single mum or woman older than him than Igbos, thus the ladies resort to these measures.

The ladies should broaden their horizons.

1 Like

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by preselect(m): 5:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
evil
may he rot in hell angry
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by fegori: 5:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
This dude is seriously heartless
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by etibaba(m): 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
maasoap:

The problem is they stigmatise teenagers and women generally who got pregnant out of wedlock too much in that part of the country. That's also the reason why baby factories are flourishing there. Because they put out any teenage girl who got pregnant and can't seem to find any man to take responsibility and take her in. So, the girls in turn find solace in baby factories where the operators take their advantage
So sad.

1 Like

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by Longman180(m): 5:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
kai, i don't believe this story
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by Yseone(m): 5:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
But where’s the evidence that he’d pushed her down? If women narrate story for you ehn you go just weak. Was she there when he beat her to death and also watched him throw the body down from 5th floor.

Fear women!

if she was there, would the man have done the same thing?
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by mysteryman2014: 5:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
Only if human can travel Back in time, with hindsight the parents would have requested that he accept paternity and care for the child.

Lesson for others.
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by fortunejum: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
When the going was good.
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by lilybonny(f): 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
Ebenezar2020:
since you've decided to snub me alright then let me now start all over again.
Give me few minutes I'll start my usual job on your mentions and this time around you'll be banned till 2030
Hey, you and this babe again. Do you love her?
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
I just don't know how a normal human being will set eyes on this ugly beast and conclude its a human being to mate with.

Some females are trying sha.

If you are not in anyway well built like a normal human being like the angel in the pic below, you are a regressive baboon beast with criminal intent.

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by lilybonny(f): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Such a young lady may her soul rest in peace. Amen

1 Like

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by grandstar(m): 5:25pm On Jan 21, 2020
Shotgun marriages aren't the best. They normally don't last. This one surely didn't!
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by Exodora: 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
AuntLaVIV:
Face of the lady allegedly murdered by her husband

Chinaza Joseph wrote..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1074121736273864&id=100010281432720
Nsukka people are very wicked.That was why my uncle refused my cousin from marrying one of they last year. I schooled there so am speaking from experience .
He actually pregnanted that girl that is tender enough to be his younger sister. Don't know why girl's can't hold that Thing thight , now see how it has ended.
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by Exodora: 6:10pm On Jan 21, 2020
See them awon relationship advisers, as if they have learnt anything from this experience ni. Tomorrow na when someone need education on sex , they will still be the ones to say ,if you no give him chop watin him gain kwanu.
People should learn that abstainess is the best.
If you are not ready to father any child then do yourself one good by tying that THING up if possible hang it somewhere so that whenever you are ready you can go and have it back where it's hanging.
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by Exodora: 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2020
Pidginwhisper:
But where’s the evidence that he’d pushed her down? If women narrate story for you ehn you go just weak. Was she there when he beat her to death and also watched him throw the body down from 5th floor.

Fear women!
She really doesn't have to be there , if there are brusses on her then is possible that he violented her before her demise.
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by Dizzytee: 6:16pm On Jan 21, 2020
[quote author=Amstupid post=85984775]So, d punna just waste like DAT ehnnn embarassed[/quote,
Just imagine how dis one think!
lets assume he is a goat nt human.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by 9ja083: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
But the previous story said he was downstairs looking for her and he was even asking neighbors if the saw her at the time of his arrest. So now, they saying he was smoking cigarettes in his house at the time of his arrest. Something is not adding up.
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by Perogbangba(f): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
Hmmmmm, it is well. looking at the picture one would think they love each other dearly... May God help us all.
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by berrystunn(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
The road to her death is when she got the job.

She dead the day show open her legs for his boss...

RIP

Eye 4 an eye case .
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by justuschi50: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
While will dey force him to marry her abeg na the family killed the girl. Haba igbo and tradition are like 5&6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by stieyven(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
Amstupid:
So, d punna just waste like DAT ehnnn embarassed
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by sleekone: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2020
Amstupid:
So, d punna just waste like DAT ehnnn embarassed

Have a little respect for the dead. SMH.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by Stanchem029: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2020
Iruabua:

I'm sure you are better than this
Bros let's tell ourselves the truth, otutu umu NNE mu na GI nwere obi ojoo.
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by Ebenezar2020(m): 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2020
lilybonny:
Hey, you and this babe again. Do you love her?
and what's your business with that?
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by alekuwodo(m): 4:36am On Jan 22, 2020
Whatever happens control your anger, walk away not because of cowardice but the strength to right the wrong at the right time.

1 Like

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by MOnkeyBabe(f): 4:57am On Jan 22, 2020
The Shame of staying with pregnancy in your parent's house is another thing. This is what we call dinning between the devil and the deep blue sea.
If this was me after having another pregnancy out of wedlock, I'd rather face the music and dance to the tune of living with a Beast.
Carrying The first pregnancy in your father's house is already Shameful enough.
Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by ZUBY77(m): 4:59am On Jan 22, 2020
It's a shame that we have not realized marriage is not by force.

Getting her pregnant is not enough reason to force marriage.

This is the result

2 Likes

Re: Face Of The Pregnant Lady Murdered By Husband In Onitsha & Thrown From 5th Floor by MOnkeyBabe(f): 5:02am On Jan 22, 2020
Iruabua:

I'm sure you are better than this
This man is even nice. If na OyibO. You won't enter that house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Hits Man Repeatedly, He Punches Her Back Twice. See Reactions (Photos) / Meet Justice Yusuf Halilu Who Sent Maryam Sanda To Death / Wife Pours Hot Water On Husband For Buying Phone For Side Chick In Imo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.