Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' (4042 Views)

The Biblical Jesus Was Sent Only To The Lost Sheep Of Israel / What Did Paul Mean When He Referred To The "Lawless One" Also As "Man Of Sin"? / DEBATE: Pls Present All The Biblical Contradictions And Lies Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:35pm On Jan 29, 2020
AntiChristian:

The story doesn't fit that's why I keep pointing out the flaws. Four people reported one story yet the differences were too much!

Peter’s denials

This example is of less importance, but it’s well known and shows yet another set of contradictions.
At the Last Supper, Jesus said that his disciples will scatter once he is taken away, but Peter protests that he won’t. Jesus tells Peter that he will disavow him three times before the rooster crows, and indeed that’s what happens.

But read the accounts, and the story differs in each of the gospels.
In Mark, Peter is accused of being one of Jesus’s followers by a slave girl, then the same girl again, and then a crowd of people (Mark 14:66–71).

In Matthew, it’s a slave girl, another slave girl, and then a crowd of people (Matthew 26:69–73).

In Luke, it’s a slave girl, a man, and then another man (Luke 22:54–60).

In John, it’s a girl at the door, several anonymous persons, and one of the high priest’s servants (John 18:15–17, 25–27)

We can try out a popular Christian tactic and try to resolve contradictory accounts by claiming that they’re both true. For example,
there were wise men (Matthew) and shepherds (Luke) at the birth of Jesus, there was one angel (Matthew and Mark) and a second angel (Luke and John) at the empty tomb, and
Mary Magdalene (John) and other women (the other gospels) went to the tomb.

Allowing for synonymous descriptions (Mark’s slave girl could’ve been John’s girl at the door, for example) and squashing these confrontations together, we have Peter denying Jesus to a slave girl, another slave girl, a crowd, a man, another man, and perhaps more. That’s a lot more than Jesus’s promised three.

God's inspired word does not contradict itself!
like I mentioned the different gospel, some give different summary. A man met 5 robbers and the leader did his stuff with him while the rest hang around in range and he left. Now 2 witness was around spying from their window. Witness one will say he was robbed by one man at gun point, the man himself would say he was robbed by several gun men, witness two will say he saw robbers around and a victim left the scene. Did they all lie, no.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2020
AntiChristian:

The story doesn't fit that's why I keep pointing out the flaws. Four people reported one story yet the differences were too much!

Peter’s denials

This example is of less importance, but it’s well known and shows yet another set of contradictions.
At the Last Supper, Jesus said that his disciples will scatter once he is taken away, but Peter protests that he won’t. Jesus tells Peter that he will disavow him three times before the rooster crows, and indeed that’s what happens.

But read the accounts, and the story differs in each of the gospels.
In Mark, Peter is accused of being one of Jesus’s followers by a slave girl, then the same girl again, and then a crowd of people (Mark 14:66–71).

In Matthew, it’s a slave girl, another slave girl, and then a crowd of people (Matthew 26:69–73).

In Luke, it’s a slave girl, a man, and then another man (Luke 22:54–60).

In John, it’s a girl at the door, several anonymous persons, and one of the high priest’s servants (John 18:15–17, 25–27)

We can try out a popular Christian tactic and try to resolve contradictory accounts by claiming that they’re both true. For example,
there were wise men (Matthew) and shepherds (Luke) at the birth of Jesus, there was one angel (Matthew and Mark) and a second angel (Luke and John) at the empty tomb, and
Mary Magdalene (John) and other women (the other gospels) went to the tomb.

Allowing for synonymous descriptions (Mark’s slave girl could’ve been John’s girl at the door, for example) and squashing these confrontations together, we have Peter denying Jesus to a slave girl, another slave girl, a crowd, a man, another man, and perhaps more. That’s a lot more than Jesus’s promised three.

God's inspired word does not contradict itself!
During the birth of Jesus Christ different book made different summary, in the book of John did you see any detailed information of the birth of Christ, no. Doesn't means he wasn't born, no. Summary is different in each book
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by AntiChristian: 3:41pm On Jan 29, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
like I mentioned the different gospel, some give different summary. A man met 5 robbers and the leader did his stuff with him while the rest hang around in range and he left. Now 2 witness was around spying from their window. Witness one will say he was robbed by one man at gun point, the man himself would say he was robbed by several gun men, witness two will say he saw robbers around and a victim left the scene. Did they all lie, no.

Hmmm! Eye witness report can be true or false! Alright thanks for responding!
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by MuttleyLaff: 3:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
AntiChristian:
Are you a woman or wetin concern me with woman not writing scriptures!
I am not a woman. It should concern you, because if women wrote, we would have had something else to read that will be corrobarating all we currently have, but yo be honest, and keep it between you and I, I think the women wrote somethings, but the powers that be, made sure it didnt see the light of day or hadit/them shut away in some thick door high security vault in Rome.

AntiChristian:
Women have been busing with keeping family going in those days! Men are more outside while women keep the home.
I saw how you too easily stereotyped there, lol

AntiChristian:
Why didn't Jesus select one female disciple among the 12?
"Then He appointed twelve of them and called them His apostles.
They were to accompany him, and He would send them out to preach,
"
- Mark 3:14

It is true Jesus select one female disciple among the 12, but nonetheless Mary Magdalene, Joanna and Susanna are named female disciples among many other not named females disciples. It is the status quo, that tied Jesus' hand up from selecting one female disciple at least to be among the 12. Bear in mind that, it is not only women who were excluded, even us gentiles didnt get a leg in too, but anyway Mark 3:14 above tells why our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ didnt select one female disciple among the 12. The 12 had to be with Him everytime, all day all night, they followed Him about. It was later that female disciples joined and they too following our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ about.

AntiChristian:
"But all those who knew him, including the women who had followed him from Galilee, stood at a distance, watching these things."
(Luke 23:49)

"When Jesus saw his mother there, and the disciple whom he loved standing nearby, he said to her,
'Woman,here is your son,' and to the disciple, 'Here is your mother.'
From that time on, this disciple took her into his home.
"
(John 19:26-27)

At a distance or close to the cross where Jesus can see them? Since at a point they all fled...who filled in the gaps?
"1Many people have set out to write accounts about the events that have been fulfilled among us.
2They used the eyewitness reports circulating among us from the early disciples.
3Having carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I also have decided to write an accurate account for you, most honorable Theophilus,
4so you can be certain of the truth of everything you were taught.
"
- Luke 1:1-4

Eyewitnesses accounts, investigative work etcetera helped in filling in any gap(s)
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2020
AntiChristian:

Hmmm! Eye witness report can be true or false! Alright thanks for responding!
From that, they didn't lied.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by AntiChristian: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
From that, they didn't lied.

I don gentle bro. If an eye witness say 1 and the other say 2....all na same!
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by AntiChristian: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I am not a woman. It should concern you, because if women wrote, we would have had something else to read that will be corrobarating all we currently have, but yo be honest, and keep it between you and I, I think the women wrote somethings, but the powers that be, made sure it didnt see the light of day or hadit/them shut away in some thick door high security vault in Rome.

I saw how you too easily stereotyped there, lol

"Then He appointed twelve of them and called them His apostles.
They were to accompany him, and He would send them out to preach,
"
- Mark 3:14

It is true Jesus select one female disciple among the 12, but nonetheless Mary Magdalene, Joanna and Susanna are named female disciples among many other not named females disciples. It is the status quo, that tied Jesus' hand up from selecting one female disciple at least to be among the 12. Bear in mind that, it is not only women who were excluded, even us gentiles didnt get a leg in too, but anyway Mark 3:14 above tells why our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ didnt select one female disciple among the 12. The 12 had to be with Him everytime, all day all night, they followed Him about. It was later that female disciples joined and they too following our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ about.

"1Many people have set out to write accounts about the events that have been fulfilled among us.
2They used the eyewitness reports circulating among us from the early disciples.
3Having carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I also have decided to write an accurate account for you, most honorable Theophilus,
4so you can be certain of the truth of everything you were taught.
"
- Luke 1:1-4

Eyewitnesses accounts, investigative work etcetera helped in filling in any gap(s)

Alright! I think i'm filled up. The bible should be taken as an eye witness report of an event which can be true or false! And as you said some truths may still be hidden by the "ogas at the top" in Rome.

And Jesus never mentioned any female appointed disciple anywhere! Also there was never a woman "anointed" for your God's work in the Bible!
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by MuttleyLaff: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2020
AntiChristian:
Alright! I think i'm filled up. The bible should be taken as an eye witness report of an event which can be true or false! And as you said some truths may still be hidden by the "ogas at the top" in Rome.
The bible should be taken as a firsthand and corroborating eye witness report of an event which is true and devoid of falsehood!

AntiChristian:
And Jesus never mentioned any female appointed disciple anywhere!
Jesus cant mention any female disciple anywhere He didnt/never appointed nah!

AntiChristian:
Also there was never a woman "anointed" for your God's work in the Bible!
Everyone, as in meaning, every believer whether male or female are anointed and/or empowered for God's work
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2020
AntiChristian:

I don gentle bro. If an eye witness say 1 and the other say 2....all na same!
In that scenario, yes.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by AntiChristian: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
The bible should be taken as a firsthand and corroborating eye witness report of an event which is true and devoid of falsehood!

Na! Plenty falsehood dey dere! One is Matthew 7:7. No be everything you ask you are given! No be everything you see you dey find!

MuttleyLaff:
Jesus cant mention any female disciple anywhere He didnt/never appointed nah!
Was he a feminist? Why didn't he appoint one female? People were anointed with oil in the OT! Why no females at all?

MuttleyLaff:
Everyone, as in meaning, every believer whether male or female are anointed and/or empowered for God's work

So it is useless to anoint with oil in the OT right?

And where is your submission on Eli Eli lama/ Eloi Eloi Lama Sabachthani ?
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by MuttleyLaff: 9:51am On Jan 30, 2020
AntiChristian:
Na! Plenty falsehood dey dere! One is Matthew 7:7. No be everything you ask you are given! No be everything you see you dey find!
"6Do not give dogs what is holy; do not throw your pearls before swine. If you do, they may trample them under their feet, and then turn and tear you to pieces.
7Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened
"
- Matthew 7:6-8

AntiChristian, fyi, God has prepared everything you need beforehand, even before you were formed in your mother's womb has God prepared everything in advance for you. God has put in a seed all you'll ever need/ask for, all you'll ever want to see is planted within that seed. Its the same way there is a furniture, etcetera in a seed of oak tree, waiting for man to bring out the chair, table, chair, door, bed etcetera in the seed, but going on to Matthew 7:7-8, you need light to illuminate that scripture for you because you're looking at it wrongly, oversimplifying it and so misinterpreting it AntiChristian.

Matthew 7:7-8, actually is talking of salvation and the Door. In it, is the promise that, if you ask for it and/or both, it and/or both shall definitely given to you. If you seek it and/or both, you will definitely find it/them. If you knock on the Door, it definitely will be swung wide open for you to enter therein.

AntiChristian:
Was he a feminist?
No, He never was a feminist.

AntiChristian:
Why didn't he appoint one female?
I have already and previously adequately answered this question. Please AntiChristian, dont turn back the hand of the clock

AntiChristian:
People were anointed with oil in the OT! Why no females at all?
The status quo is why

AntiChristian:
Anointing with oil in the OT is just symbolism, the oil in itself lacked power. The endowed power doesnt come from the oil, it comes from God's spirit, as in meaning, a selection from any one of the seven flavours of God's spirit. Anointing with oil in the OT is right and not useless, as it serves its purpose of being a symbolism of dedication to God's work

AntiChristian:
And where is your submission on Eli Eli lama/ Eloi Eloi Lama Sabachthani?
I thought with all these your sideline distraction you werent anymore interested, so I just sat back and started to be watching you. If you are still having interest and showing you're keen to know about it, then I'll submit the explanation that will cover the whole shebang of " Eli Eli lama/ Eloi Eloi Lama Sabachthani."

Return back here, in the late PM today, for the submission.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by oaroloye(m): 1:15pm On Jan 30, 2020
SHALOM!

oaroloye:

. JOSHUA 1:8.

8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart
out of thy mouth
but thou shalt meditate
therein day and night,
that thou mayest do
according to all
that is written therein:
for then thou shalt
make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have
Good Success."

. PSALM 1:1-6.

BLESSED is the man
that walketh not
in The Counsel of the Ungodly,
nor standeth in the Way of Sinners,
nor sitteth in the Seat of the Scornful.
2. But his delight is
in The Law of The LORD;
and in His Law
doth he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree
planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit
in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth
shall prosper.
4. The Ungodly are not so:
but are like the chaff
which the wind driveth away.
5.Therefore the Ungodly
shall not stand
in The Judgment,
nor Sinners
in The Congregation
of The Righteous.
6. For The LORD knoweth
The Way of the Righteous:
but the Way of the Ungodly
shall Perish.

. PSALM 119:97-105.

97. O how I love Thy Law!
It is my meditation all the day.
98. Thou through Thy Commandments
hast made me Wiser
than mine enemies:
for They are ever with me.
99 I have more Understanding
than all my teachers:
for Thy Testimonies
are my meditation.
100. I understand
more than the Ancients,
because I keep Thy Precepts.
101. I have refrained my feet
from every Evil Way,
that I might keep Thy Word.
102. I have not departed
from Thy Judgments:
for Thou hast taught me.
103. How sweet are Thy Words
unto my taste!
yea, sweeter than honey
to my mouth!
104. Through Thy Precepts
I get Understanding:
therefore I hate
every False Way.
105. Thy Word is a Lamp
unto my feet,
and a Light unto my path.

"MEDITATION" MEANS, "TO MUTTER," OR, "TO MURMUR."

The Scriptures in general, and THE LAW OF MOSES, in particular, must be read aloud, at least once.

A short selection is then muttered or murmured hundreds into thousands of times per day.

This causes Progressive Enlightenment to be achieved- with new Knowledge being acquired with each repetition- though It may be noticed only after scores into hundreds of repetitions.

Cross-Reference Associations and Corollaries with other Scriptures one did not previously notice come to mind.

One becomes aware of Alternative Interpretations and Applications come to mind, which one could not, or did not want to THINK before, come to mind.

It may take WEEKS, MONTHS, or YEARS before one is SATISFIED that one has nothing more to learn about the Scriptures one Meditates upon.

Once one has reached this point, the conclusions of Casual dilettante readers of Scripture appear Childish, Stupid, and Insane.

Peacefullove:

While I commend the fact that you preached against doing bad, which I agree should be done. I do not condone adding lies, which is a form of badness too

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment
ye judge,
ye shall be judged:
and with what measure
ye mete,
it shall be measured
to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou
the mote
that is in thy brother's eye,
but consideredst not
the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say
to thy brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT
THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

And behold, a beam
(is) in thine own eye.
5. "Thou Hypocrite,
first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou
see clearly to cast out
the mote out of
thy brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is Holy
unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls
before swine,
lest they trample them
under their feet,
and turn again,
and rend you."

THE HYPOCRITE SHILL TYPICALLY AD HOMINEM ATTACKS BY ACCUSING THEIR VICTIM OF WHAT THEY ARE.

Peacefullove:

Yeshua never said anyone of them accepted Christ. Please

ONLY THOSE WHO LEARN WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING CAN READ THE SCRIPTURES: WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS LOOKING AT MARKINGS, AND SQUAWKING NOISES LIKE A PARROT, WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING- THAT IS NOT HOW TO READ!

. JOB 28:28.

28. "And unto Man He Said,

'BEHOLD, THE FEAR OF THE LORD,
THAT IS WISDOM;
AND TO DEPART FROM EVIL,
IS UNDERSTANDING.' "

. PSALM 111:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Wisdom:
a Good Understanding
have all they
that do His Commandments:
His Praise endureth for ever.

. PROVERBS 1:7.

7. The Fear of The LORD
is The Beginning of Knowledge:
but Fools despise
Wisdom and Instruction.

. PROVERBS 9:10.

10. The Fear of The LORD
is the Beginning of Wisdom:
and the Knowledge of the holy
is Understanding.

Peacefullove:

Show me where he said the Poor man accepted Jesus, ?

. LUKE 16:19-31.

19. There was
a certain rich man,
which was clothed
in purple and fine linen,
and fared sumptuously
every day:
20. And there was
a certain beggar
named Lazarus,
which was laid at his gate,
full of sores,
21. And desiring to be fed
with the crumbs
which fell from
the rich man's table:
moreover the dogs came
and licked his sores.
22. And it came to pass,
that the beggar died,
and was carried
by the Angels into
Abraham's Bosom:
the rich man also died,
and was buried;
23. And in Hell
he lift up his eyes,
being in torments,
and seeth Abraham
afar off,
and Lazarus in his bosom.
24. And he cried and said,

"Father Abraham,
have mercy on me,
and send Lazarus,
that he may dip
the tip of his finger in water,
and cool my tongue;
for I am tormented
in this flame."

25. But Abraham said,

"Son, remember
that thou in thy lifetime
receivedst thy Good Things,
and likewise Lazarus
Evil Things:
but now he is comforted,
and thou art tormented.
26. And beside all this,
between us and you
there is a great gulf fixed:
so that they which would
pass from hence
to you cannot;
neither can they pass to us,
that would come from thence."

27. Then he said,

"I pray thee therefore, father,
that thou wouldest send him
to my father's house:
28. "For I have five brethren;
that he may testify unto them,
lest they also come into
this place of torment."

29. Abraham saith unto him,

"They have Moses
and The Prophets;
let them hear them."

30. And he said,

"Nay, father Abraham:
but if one went unto them
from the Dead,
they will repent."

31. And he said unto him,

"If they hear not Moses
and The Prophets,
neither will they
be persuaded,
though one rose
from the Dead."

. [b]LUKE 24:25-27, 31-32, 44-47.[b]

25. Then he Said unto them,

"O Fools,
and slow of heart
to believe all that
The Prophets have spoken:
26. "Ought not Christ
to have suffered these things,
and to enter into his Glory?"

27. And beginning at Moses
and all The Prophets,
he expounded unto them
in all The Scriptures
the Things concerning himself.

31. And their eyes were opened,
and they knew him;
and he vanished out of their sight.
32. And they said one to another,

"Did not our heart burn within us,
while he talked with us by the way,
and while he
opened to us The Scriptures?"

44. And he Said unto them,

"These are The Words
which I Spake unto you,
while I was yet with you,
that all Things must be fulfilled,
which were written
in The Law of Moses,
and in The Prophets,
and in The Psalms,
concerning me."

45. Then opened he
their Understanding,
that they might
Understand The Scriptures,
46. And Said unto them,

"Thus it is written,
and thus it behoved Christ to suffer,
and to rise from the dead
The Third Day:
47. "And that repentance
and Remission of Sins
should be preached in his Name
among all nations,
Beginning at Jerusalem."

ARROGANT GENTILES CYNICALLY THINK THAT THEY CAN UNDERSTAND THE BIBLE, BY LOOKING AT IT, AS IF IT WERE TIME OR PLAYBOY MAGAZINES!

Unless your Understanding has been SPECIALLY OPENED, you cannot Understand The Scriptures.

That "Special Understanding" is ONLY attainable by MEDITATION ON THE TORAH.

There is an infamous illusion by a clever artist, where innocent children will see a beautiful picture of a pod of DOLPHINS, but we(?) corrupt and wicked adults will see an orgy of naked men and women.

There are things like that in the World, that we only understand as we do, because of our experience and preconceived notions.

To approach The Word of God with the attitude of a SINNER is FATAL.

Even the most Righteous Oyinbos are dullards. I made the mistake of not buying FINNIS DAKE'S ANNOTATED BIBLE when it was N45. I did not like the people who pompously gadded about with it. When I finally got around to buying one, it was N6,000.

I had looked up to this Brethren my whole Christian life, as a paragon of Biblical Exposition. But, when I finally had my hands on his book, I could see that he really didn't know anything by my reckoning. All he was doing was "counting beans." I solve "equations!"

The Adult Hebrew Israelite has studied The Bible for seven years since his BAR MITZVAH, so that by age 20, they are ready when Yahweh God calls them.

The Problems in Israel came from the none of them taking that training seriously, so that, when Yeshua arrived, they all, to a man, acted like idiots.

NAIRALAND CHRISTIANS ARE SUCH IDIOTS!

Why was there no PREPARATION FOR ME?

Didn't you all know that He would send someone to Solve All the "Problems," and show you The Only Way to THE NEXT LEVEL?

None of you believed that He COULD?

FOOLS think that it is a PLEASURABLE FEELING to be "THE MOST RIGHTEOUS MAN IN THE ROOM!"

It isn't!
It's horrible!

It is like being the only COP in a room full of GANGBANGERS!

Lord Yeshua SAID that life in Ancient Israel was a TORTURE to him! He had to TEACH them EVERYTHING.

Everything he built collapsed, as soon as he left the scene. Nothing made sense!

Peacefullove:

Should a righteous person even be a Beggar ? Psalm 37:25

ARE YOU SO MENTALLY DEFECTIVE, THAT YOU HAVE FORGOTTEN THE OLD TESTAMENT EXAMPLES OF ABRAHAM, LOT, YACUB, DAVID, MISHAEL, AZARIAH, HANANIAH, ELIJAH, ELISHA, EZEKIEL AND WHOLE CITIES THAT WERE REDUCED TO WHAT WAS, ESSENTIALLY BEGGARY FOR DAILY BREAD?

. PSALMS 37:25.

25. I have been young,
and now am old;
yet have I not seen
The Righteous forsaken,
nor his seed begging bread.

WHEN ABRAHAM BROKE IT TO THE "RICH" MAN ABOUT THE INSURMOUNTABLE (*Bleep!*)ING GAP BETWEEN THOSE WHO RECITE WHAT THE SCRIPTURES SAY, LIKE DAMN PARROTS, AND THOSE WHO ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND THEM, LIKE AS HUMAN BEINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO- THIS IS WHAT HE MEANT!!!

You think you know something, because you read PSALM 37?

HAVE YOU MET DAVID?

If DAVID was the example of the guy whom God never forsook, I don't want to see what happened to the guys whom God forsook!

I have a slight suspicion that those people might have suffered.

. 1st SAMUEL 22:21.

2. And Abiathar shewed David
that Saul had slain
The LORD'S Priests.

IS KING DAVID HISTORY'S FIRST RECORDED CASE OF ALZHEIMER'S SYNDROME?

. 1st SAMUEL 21:1-6.

THEN came David to Nob
to Ahimelech the Priest:
and Ahimelech was afraid
at the meeting of David,
and said unto him,

"Why art thou alone,
and no man with thee?"

2. And David said unto
Ahimelech the Priest,

"The king hath
commanded me a business,
and hath said unto me,

'LET NO MAN KNOW
ANY THING OF THE BUSINESS
WHEREABOUT I SEND THEE,
AND WHAT I HAVE
COMMANDED THEE:'

and I have appointed my servants
to such and such a place.
3. "Now therefore
what is under thine hand?
Give me five loaves of bread
in mine hand,
or what there is present."

4. And the Priest answered David,
and said,

"There is no common bread
under mine hand,
but there is Hallowed Bread;
if the young men
have kept themselves
at least from women."

5. And David answered the Priest,
and said unto him,

"Of a truth women have been
kept from us about these three days,
since I came out,
and the vessels of the young men
are holy,
and the bread is
in a manner common,
yea, though it were sanctified
this day in the vessel."

6. So the Priest gave him Hallowed Bread: for there was no bread there but the Shewbread, that was taken from before The LORD, to put hot bread in the day when it was taken away.

. 1st SAMUEL 21:10.

10. And David arose,
and fled that day for fear of Saul,
and went to Achish the king of Gath.

. 1st SAMUEL 22:16-19.

16. And the king said,

"Thou shalt surely die,
Ahimelech, thou,
and all thy father's House."

17. And the king said
unto the footmen
that stood about him,

"Turn, and slay
The Priests of The LORD;
because their hand also
is with David,
and because they knew
when he fled,
and did not shew it to me."

But the servants of the king
would not put forth their hand
to fall upon The Priests of The LORD.

18. And the king said to Doeg,

"Turn thou,
and fall upon The Priests."

And Doeg the Edomite turned,
and he fell upon The Priests,
and slew on that day
fourscore and five persons
that did wear a linen ephod.

19. And Nob,
the city of The Priests,
smote he with the edge of the sword,
both men and women,
children and sucklings,
and oxen, and asses, and sheep,
with the edge of the sword.

WHO COULD GET THIS MANY RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE KILLED, BECAUSE THEY WERE BEGGING BREAD, AND NOT WANT TO FORGET THAT CHAPTER, WHEN IT CAME TIME TO WRITE THEIR MEMOIRS?

King David and King Solomon
Both led very merry lives,
With very many Concubines,
And very many Wives.
But when old age crept over them,
With all its regrets and qualms,
King Solomon wrote THE PROVERBS,
And King David wrote THE PSALMS.

. -Willard R. Espy.

MOVING ON....

. REVELATION 3:14-22.

14. "And unto the Angel of the Church of the Laodiceans write;

"These things saith
The Amen,
The Faithful and True Witness,
The Beginning of
The Creation of God;
15. "I know thy Works,
that thou art
neither cold nor hot:
I would thou wert cold or hot.
16. "So then because
thou art lukewarm,
and neither cold nor hot,
I will spue thee
out of my mouth.
17. "Because thou sayest,

'I AM RICH,
AND INCREASED
WITH GOODS,
AND HAVE NEED
OF NOTHING;'

and knowest not
that thou art wretched,
and miserable,
and poor,
and blind,
and naked:
18. "I counsel thee
to buy of me
Gold tried in The Fire,
that thou mayest be Rich;
and White Raiment,
that thou mayest be Clothed,
and (that) the shame
of thy unclothedness
do not appear;
and anoint thine eyes
with Eyesalve,
that thou mayest see.
19. "As many as I love,
I rebuke and chasten:
be zealous therefore,
and Repent.
20. "Behold,
I stand at the Door
and Knock:
if any man hear my Voice
and open the Door,
I will come in to him,
and will sup with him,
and he with me.
21. "To him that overcometh
will I grant to sit with me
in my Throne,
even as I also overcame,
and am sat down
with my Father
in His Throne."

22. He that hath an ear,
let him hear
what The Spirit Saith
unto The Churches.

ARE YOU REALLY SO ARROGANT AS TO BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE NOT A BEGGAR?

. PROVERBS 2:6-7.

6. For The LORD giveth Wisdom:
out of His Mouth cometh
Knowledge and Understanding.
7. He layeth up Sound Wisdom
for the Righteous:
He is a Buckler to them
that walk uprightly.

. PROVERBS 3:11-18.

11. My Son, despise not
The Chastening of The LORD;
neither be weary of His Correction:
12. For whom The LORD Loveth
He Correcteth;
even as a father the son
in whom he delighteth.
13. Happy is the man
that findeth Wisdom,
and the man
that getteth Understanding.
14. For the Merchandise
of it is better than
the Merchandise of Silver,
and the gain thereof
than Fine Gold.
15. She is more precious than Rubies:
and all the things thou canst desire
are not to be compared unto her.
16. Length of days is in her right hand;
and in her left hand Riches and Honour.
17. Her Ways are Ways of Pleasantness,
and all Her Paths are Peace.
18. She is a Tree of Life
to them that lay hold upon Her:
and happy is every one
that retaineth Her.

ARE YOU NOT HERE BEGGING FOR WISDOM?

Probably not- because you are TOO PROUD to let anyone GIVE you anything.

You are a NAKED, HOMELESS BEGGAR, who thinks that he can afford to FIGHT against those trying to help you.

. PROVERBS 13:10.

10. Only by pride
cometh contention:
but with the well-advised
is Wisdom.

LORD YESHUA NEVER NAMED ANYONE IN ANY OF HIS OTHER (RECORDED!) PARABLES: THIS PARROT'S ARGUMENT IS USED BY OYINBO AMATEUR THEOLOGIANS FIGHTING THE JEHOVAH'S WITLESSES,© WHI SAY THIS TESTIMONY IS JUST A MADE-UP STORY THAT NEVER HAPPENED- AND IS THEREFORE NOT PROOF OF LIFE-AFTER-DEATH.

Some made the leap to the Truth that this was the same Lazarus whom Lord Yeshua Raised from the Dead in JOHN 11.

However, like you, they could not understand how he was a beggar.

All Oyinbos are too blind to see what Lord Yeshua actually said.

. MATTHEW 6:19-24.

19. "Lay not up for yourselves
Treasures upon Earth,
where moth and rust
doth corrupt,
and where Thieves
break through and Steal:
20. "But lay up for yourselves
Treasures in Heaven,
where neither moth nor rust
doth corrupt,
and where Thieves
do not break through
nor Steal:
21. "For where your
Treasure is,
there will your heart be also.
22. "The Light of the Body
is the Eye:
if therefore thine eye
be single,
thy whole Body
shall be full of Light.
23. "But if thine Eye be Evil,
thy whole Body
shall be full of Darkness.
If therefore the Light
that is in thee
be Darkness,
how great is that Darkness!
24. "No man can
serve two masters:
for either
he will hate the one,
and love the other;
or else he will
hold to the one,
and despise the other.
Ye cannot serve
God and mammon."

IF I GIVE YOU THE KEY- THAT LORD YESHUA WAS NOT CONCERNED WITH EARTHLY RICHES, BUT SPIRITUAL- WOULD IT CRYSTALIZE YOUR UNDERSTANDING?

In that case, the Rich man would be his RABBI. Lazarus' sores would be his idiot SISTERS- one of whom got herself possessed with seven Devils, the other didn't know how to prioritize The Word of God. The Dogs were their useless Suitors, who solved nothing.

[To be Concluded.]
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:22pm On Jan 30, 2020
AntiChristian:

Was he a feminist? Why didn't he appoint one female? People were anointed with oil in the OT! Why no females at all?

And where is your submission on Eli Eli lama/ Eloi Eloi Lama Sabachthani ?
Matt 7:7 "asked and It shall be given unto you" here we ask for spiritual gifts from God and we shall receive, the gift of wisdom, understanding, fortitude etc. Seek and ye shall find, seek for the kingdom of God and you will understand. Jesus wasn't a feminist, however those are personal choice of his. Those days men and women are not view equal in the society and as a leader of his disciples he chose Male as they are readable, somewhat considered educated compared to women and people are more likely to pay attention to them.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by oaroloye(m): 9:50pm On Jan 30, 2020
[Concluded:]

Peacefullove:

Do you ever think about the Fact that Lazarus wasn't buried But his corpse was carried by angels ? I have a thread on this

WHO TOLD YOU THAT?

. DEUTERONOMY 4:1-2.

NOW therefore hearken,
O Israel,
unto the statutes
and unto the judgments,
which I teach you,
for to do them,
that ye may live,
and go in and possess
the land which the LORD God
of your fathers giveth you.
2. Ye shall not add unto
the Word which I Command you,
neither shall ye diminish ought
from it,
that ye may keep
The Commandments
of The LORD your God
which I Command you.

Peacefullove:

While I commend the fact that you preached against doing bad, which I agree should be done. I do not condone adding lies, which is a form of badness too

TO HYPOCRITES, BREAKING THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD IS ONLY A SIN, WHEN OTHER PEOPLE DO IT!

Where did Lord Yeshua say that Angels carry CORPSES?

You don't know that THE SOUL has a SPIRIT ENERGY BODY?

Most Sinners never learn to configure and deploy it their whole lives, until they die.

Then, it is usually too late.

Anyone who dies without TOTAL RECALL us DESTROYED before their Spiritual Soul Body can deploy. The Righteous that are successful are guided to an appropriate destination by Angels of God.

The Sinners who were diligent to learn TOTAL RECALL- but nothing else worth knowing- go... elsewhere.

IS THAT SO DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND?

Peacefullove:

Let me ask: If this story is real, Why are angels not carrying dead bodies today ?

OH! SO... YOU SEE ANGELS, DO YOU?

The Angels you see- what do they do?

If you do not see Angels, how do you know what they do, and what they don't do?

First point out RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE YOU KNOW, who have died! If Righteous people were being carried by Angels, HOW THE (*Bleep!*)CK WOULD YOU KNOW?

Peacefullove:

People will go to hell with their Bodies ?

.    DEUTERONOMY 12:32.

32. What thing soever I Command you,
observe to do it:
thou shalt not add thereto,
nor diminish from it.

WHO TOLD YOU THAT THE RICH MAN WAS IN HELL WITH HIS PHYSICAL BODY?

FOOLS make STUPID ASSUMPTIONS- and STICK with the ASSUMPTION- even when they see that they DON'T WORK!

Or do they even see?

Peacefullove:

You mean the real Jesus never died for anyone sins?

PEOPLE SO LOVE THEIR STUPID THEORIES BORNE BY THE WIVES SATAN GAVE THEM- THAT THEY WILL HAPPILY GO INTO DAMNATION WITH THEM, THAN ACCEPT LORD YESHUA'S FREEDOM!

Who cares what anyone else "means?"

Only Lord Yeshua's Words have SALVATION POWER!

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

This is The Covenant of Yahweh God in a nutshell. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS BEFORE THESE!

It is INSANITY to think otherwise.

THE FOUR CATEGORIES OF HEARERS OF THE WORD OF GOD.

(4) SHEEP: Achieve Ultimate Knowledge of God through BELIEF, OBEDIENCE, and UNDERSTANDING of The Words of God, through MEDITATION ON THE LAW OF GOD BY MOSES.

(3) GOATS: Have nearly the same Knowledge as the SHEEP- but never reach their level because of a SELF-IMPOSED LIMITATION of their OBEDIENCE.

(2) PIGS: Eagerly BELIEVE The Words of God, but FAIL to overcome PAINFUL RESISTANCE and ENDURE HARDSHIPS- and therefore FAIL to achieve ACTUAL SIGNIFICANT RESULTS.

(1) DOGS: Have no capability to UNDERSTAND, RECEIVE, BELIEVE, nor OBEY The Words of God, and REJECT It, looking for THE EARTH to EXPLAIN It to them.

AntiChristian:

The woman was an unbeliever from a tribe who are idolaters. I believe you are an idolater too. So you are a dog!

No vex!

BEING AN IDOLATER DOES NOT NECESSARILY MAKE ONE A DOG BUT REJECTING THE JUDGMENT OF GOD AGAINST IDOLATRY.

[Concluded?]
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by lawani: 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
In the future, history will portray Jesus as what he was , a heretic Jew who equated himself to God. He was executed like many before and after him.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by AntiChristian: 7:58am On Mar 16, 2020
lawani:
In the future, history will portray Jesus as what he was , a heretic Jew who equated himself to God. He was executed like many before and after him.

But did Jesus really ever called himself God?
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by lawani: 2:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

But did Jesus really ever called himself God?
he blasphemed which was why he was executed.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by AntiChristian: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2020
lawani:
he blasphemed which was why he was executed.

I don't believe that story!
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by lawani: 3:18pm On Mar 16, 2020
AntiChristian:

I don't believe that story!
I am interested in hearing the version you believe.

1 Like

Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
lawani:
I am interested in hearing the version you believe.

Both of you can never agree on the subject, you want to discard Jesus as no prophet of God. He on the other hand BELIEVE Jesus is the prophet of God and to turn your belle he a strict advocate of Arabian prophet called Muhammad!

So if you're not ready to accept Muhammad the way he will present him to you, which of course i know you will never agree so you're just another nonentity to him! cheesy
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by lawani: 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
Maximus69:

Both of you can never agree on the subject, you want to discard Jesus as no prophet of God. He on the other hand BELIEVE Jesus is the prophet of God and to turn your belle he a strict advocate of Arabian prophet called Muhammad!

So if you're not ready to accept Muhammad the way he will present him to you, which of course i know you will never agree so you're just another nonentity to him! cheesy
I did not know he is a Muslim.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
lawani:
I did not know he is a Muslim.

Next time look CAREFULLY before you leap! cheesy

Well he will take you for who you are or what you choose to be for now until he gets you to an Islamic states, that's when you'll see the true colour of Islam! cheesy
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by AntiChristian: 3:29am On Mar 17, 2020
Maximus69:

Next time look CAREFULLY before you leap! cheesy

Well he will take you for who you are or what you choose to be for now until he gets you to an Islamic states, that's when you'll see the true colour of Islam! cheesy

Which Islamic state am I getting him too?

I have lived in Lagos for most of my life and is Lagos an Islamic state?

I don't know Jehovah witnesses too Sabi lie and spread misinformation like this.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 17, 2020
AntiChristian:

I don't know Jehovah witnesses too Sabi lie and spread misinformation like this.

Are you heartily comfortable with the present rule which promotes FREEDOM of speech, expression and worship? cheesy

My friend, your attitude speaks louder than your words!

If persons like you have your way, you will not wait for your Allah to come and judge those who refuse to worship it, rather you will kill them so that they can go and continue being roasted alive in your imaginary hellfire! cheesy

You can continue lying but the intolerance and impatience in your attitude says it all.

Meanwhile lawani is not he but she, and she is the type who will dress without your hijab to cover her beautiful hairdo not dress like a black masquerade to please you or your imaginary Allah! cheesy
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by MuttleyLaff: 9:16am On Mar 17, 2020
AntiChristian:

Maximus69:
Are you heartily comfortable with the present rule which promotes FREEDOM of speech, expression and worship? cheesy

If persons like you have your way, you will not wait for your Allah to come and judge those who refuse to worship it, rather you will kill them so that they can go and continue being roasted alive in your imaginary hellfire! cheesy

You can continue lying but the intolerance and impatience in your attitude says it all.

Meanwhile lawani is not he but she, and she is the type who will dress without your hijab to cover her beautiful hairdo not dress like a black masquerade to please you or your imaginary Allah! cheesy
[img]https://s0/images/MuttleyLaffsipsTea.gif[/img]
Are you 10000% sure of the above
underlined emboldened, hmm?
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by lawani: 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2020
Maximus69:

I am a man not a woman.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by Nobody: 1:06pm On Mar 17, 2020
lawani:
I am a man not a woman.

OK! embarassed
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by AntiChristian: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Maximus69:

You are an elder but permit me to tell you this. You are going gradually senile and wild!
Allah created me in Nigeria for a purpose and i don't think any Muslim have any reason to kill anyone in Nigeria.
And so far there hasn't been any religious deaths from Lagos...SW despite millions of Muslim.

I don't care if anyone is s/he, i say my mind and I'm off. Why do I need to know her gender?

Her Hairdo? Hijab? Assuming we were equals I would have know what to say to you grandpa. And she's even a man sir!

And this sinister move of yours is to make her a Jehovah witness right? Error 404!

Jehovah witnesses are a worthless cult. No wonder your cult is being banned in over 30 countries!
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by AntiChristian: 3:23pm On Mar 17, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s0/images/MuttleyLaffsipsTea.gif[/img]
Are you 10000% sure of the above
underlined emboldened, hmm?

The person he called a woman is a man now.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by MuttleyLaff: 3:26pm On Mar 17, 2020
AntiChristian:

The person he called a woman is a man now.
Dont mind him ojaare. Let's wait to see him return back with cap in hands, tail tucked behind and between the legs. Egg on his face and eating the humble pie. If he's got that wrong, only God knows the extent of all else he's got wrong, lol.
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 17, 2020
AntiChristian:

You are an elder but permit me to tell you this. You are going gradually senile and wild!
Allah created me in Nigeria for a purpose and i don't think any Muslim have any reason to kill anyone in Nigeria.
And so far there hasn't been any religious deaths from Lagos...SW despite millions of Muslim.

I don't care if anyone is s/he, i say my mind and I'm off. Why do I need to know her gender?

Her Hairdo? Hijab? Assuming we were equals I would have know what to say to you grandpa. And she's even a man sir!

And this sinister move of yours is to make her a Jehovah witness right? Error 404!

Jehovah witnesses are a worthless cult. No wonder your cult is being banned in over 30 countries!

You don't know FACELESS social media, so you're still a learner! cheesy
Re: The Biblical Jesus Referred To The Gentiles As 'dogs' by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2020
AntiChristian:

“Then everyone deserted him and fled.”
Mark 14:50

No one was there when he was purportedly crucified!
So all those stories na hearsay!
Try to read all the verses in the bible,stop living to yourself
For example;Whenever a herder is attacked his herds runs in different direction

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Wages Of Sin / Some Black People + Religion+ Illiteracy+poverty+ Superstitions = / Women And Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 181
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.