Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC (45745 Views)

Rivers Assembly: All 27 pro-Wike Lawmakers Defect To APC, Wave Flags / 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) / Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by blasted12: 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
Fianze93:

What is the English word for Hausa, Yoruba or any other tribe in Nigeria?

Igbo is Igbo

Ibo is not who we are.
okay but to me it's still ibo unless of course I'm using it in the ibo language context
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by danot1030: 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
More wailing for the wailers.
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by danot1030: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
noleflendum:
Another bad news to all our aggressive idiotic jobless brothers

It's bloders

1 Like

Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Kennyswag: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

I thought you already asked this question once or twice already, and I emphatically or pointedly responded in the negative...
no
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Klington: 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
January transfer window has opened in IMO State .

Ndi aara

1 Like

Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by chigaemezuogu: 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2020
That Shows That Those Politicians Are After Their Pockets Who Can Not Care For The Electorates, Nnamdi Kanu Is The Only Leader Ndigbo Have That Cannot Compromise His Stand As For Nigeria Politicians They Have Failed Us Woefly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by higherpower: 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
noleflendum:

Hahahahahhahahaha u are not nice at all
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by MartinsD12(m): 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2020
ojikeebere12:
Chai

The members who defected are:

1) Nwangele LGA: Chyna IWUANYANWU PDP - APC

2) Ideato North LGA. Innocent Egwim AA - APC

3) Okigwe LGA: Chidem EMELUMBA PDP - APC

4) Nkwerre LGA : Obinna Okwara AA - APC

5) Onuimo LGA : Paul Emeziem APGA - APC

6) Orsu LGA : Ekene Nnodumele - APGA - APC

7) Ideato South LGA: Duru Johnson is AA - APC

cool Isu LGA: SN Obiefule AA - APC

9) Ohaji-Egbema LGA: Herculus Okoro PDP - APC

Recall that the Deputy Speaker resigned his position immediately after the Speaker Hon. Chiji Collins defected from the Peoples Democratic Party to the All Progressive Congress
All this politicians are back stabbers I commend the deputy speaker for not defecting
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Tywo2018: 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2020
No time to check time jare....
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by berrystunn(m): 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2020
Bigii:

This Ibos own too much. Their love for money always block every shame in their brain. They can even decamp from their family when cash is given. Don't ever trust them!

Point of corrections
IMO people .

Check them from today, there ways are different.

1 Like

Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Benjanyne: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
okay but to me it's still ibo unless of course I'm using it in the ibo language context
[/s]
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Glycosunde: 7:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
DearDealz:
Ok

BINOCULARS For Sale! Need one? Click on the blue whstsapp link on my signature to chat with me on whatsapp me

Can I use it to see Nigeria future?
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Yusman316(m): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
And some say the problem of Nigeria is Buhari
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by PapaAdanna: 7:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
noleflendum:
You mean them from the WASTE?
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by sixtus20: 7:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
What they deed is what they suppose to do because the Governor can not be alone.he needs supports.
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Benjanyne: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
[s]
omenka:
You mean ipob terrorists?
[/s]
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by ekhai(m): 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
WHILE THEIR OGAS WERE BUSY DEMONSTRATING IN ABUJA, THEIR BENEFICIARIES WERE MAPPING OUT STRATEGY TO DUMP THE UMBRELLA. YOU CAN KILL YOURSELF FOR POLITICIANS. THEIRS IS WHERE IS THE INTEREST. SPEAKER WANTS TO REMAIN AS SPEAKER AND THE ONLY OOTION IS TO JUMP INTO THE MOVING APC TRAIN. YOUTHS MAKE UNA GET SENSE OOOOOO.
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by friday2011(m): 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
odiks:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/01/breaking-9-imo-lawmakers-defect-to-apc-for-uzodinma/amp/

Ideally, are they not suppose to resign there seat and a new election conducted in there constituency if they are leaving the party that brought them in to office, wetin me sabi seff?

Na waoo, abeg political/law experts, kindly enlighten us
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Benjanyne: 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
[s]
blasted12:
Ibo is the English word for Igbo. So while speaking English we use ibo
[/s]
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Thatdopekelly(m): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
ezebunafo:
Na normal thing now, what do you expect before? The realignment is necessary for the dividend of good governance in the state, if not na front and back go be the issue between the governor and the law makers

Good governance?
A house member who has no skeleton in his/her cupboard will gladly stay put so as to check the governor's excesses as an opposition, but in Nigeria? It's a no for fear of being probed... Check out the U.S parliamentary system nau.
Gosh! You Guys are just so informed
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Yusman316(m): 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2020
And some people say the problem of Nigeria is Buhari
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by ezebunafo(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
That is in U. S, but here in Nigeria the speaker who has the highest number of lawmakers from his political party in the house will frustrate the governor even when his intentions are good,who suffers? The citizenry.
Thatdopekelly:

Good governance?
A house member who has no skeleton in his/her cupboard will gladly stay put so as to check the governor's excesses as an opposition, but in Nigeria? It's a no for fear of being probed... Check out the U.S parliamentary system nau.
Gosh! You Guys are just so informed
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Onyi2020(m): 8:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
Shameless people.
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Sterope(f): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
Some people still think politics is still about Fulani vs the rest of Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Thatdopekelly(m): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2020
ezebunafo:
That is in U. S, but here in Nigeria the speaker who has the highest number of lawmakers from his political party in the house will frustrate the governor even when his intentions are good,who suffers? The citizenry.

"A speaker with the highest number of lawmakers" can still be powerful to frustrate a Governor who's a tyrants' boy & survive without receiving a guest from Efcc? The citizens will survive better having opposition parties checkmating each other, but in these case there's an alignment of interest to steal together...
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by omohlexy: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2020
Blue3k:
Can someone explain the benefit of decamping to me. I dont see why they should if they won their elections. They can always work with the governor even being in different parties. Any political gridlock should be minor depending on the issue. Shouldn't they be affraid when re-elections come up knowing they turned their backs on their constituents.
Chai! O boy na wa for you o. Apart from party there is also the issue of character. That is the real problem. So even if all were PDP, their greed would be at different levels and there would be snitches and saboteurs. Better they went to the other side to have a proper label.
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by ridbell01(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Bunch of cowards

Although politics is a game of self interest

But at times you need to show loyalty

As a real niggarrr.
I will go into politics one day. It seems politics is a very sweet game because i worked as inec ad-hoc staff (Apo 2) in presidential election 2019. The thing sweet me.

Barman give me more bottles of Heineken.
but working with inec in rivers state is always bitter ooo
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by bizzibodi(m): 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
They way APC dey humiliate PDP systematically no go ooo! cry cry
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by EnaibeSam: 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
Politicians don't care about their followers. Visit their secretariats, you will see their foolish loyalists fighting opposition party members, without knowing that their leaders are dining with their opposition friends.
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Whiteways: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Say NO to biafra. Give ibos money, they will kill their brother.
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by zoedew: 10:12pm On Jan 21, 2020
PDP should soon lead a protest against this. Null Secundus is on his way!
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2020
What a bunch of political prostitutes...sorry ass excuse of humans!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu, Dangote, Fayemi Attends Margaret Obaigbena's Funeral In Delta / Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking / Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.