Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC (45748 Views)

Rivers Assembly: All 27 pro-Wike Lawmakers Defect To APC, Wave Flags / 6 APGA Lawmakers Defect To APC (Photo) / Okorocha’s Aides, Imo Lawmakers Defect To DPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Dbiz1111(m): 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Worse month for the Wailers.. More news coming. Mbaise Fraud

4 Likes

Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
k2money:
Chai Nigeria politics.
2023 will sweet, because am seeing APC taking over East.

we will teach them a lesson, I voted for you because you belong to our party, you then ran to the Fulani party. let's wait and see
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by gaskiyamagana: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
This is sure to happen by whatever mean or the governor got impeached.
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by goslowgoslow(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
Angelfrost:

The opposition is dying a rather slow and horrible death... One Party system stares Naija in the face ahead of 2023!!!
My brother I taya o.
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Angelfrost(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
Staro:
Maybe decampees from AA and APGA

I don't think they are from PDP

Don't you worry... When Ihedioha is publicly welcomed into the Northern party, then will your eyes be open!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Niaja4real(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by seborrhic: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
noleflendum:
Ibow and money they can not be separated
They defected to Islamic party what a shame undecided
It's not even just an Ibo thing.
Nigerian politics is one that has played with not just zero principles,but actually (zero negative)0- principles.

3 Likes

Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by awa(m): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2020
Bigii:

This Ibos own too much. Their love for money always block every shame in their brain. They can even decamp from their family when cash is given. Don't ever trust them!

I am an Ibo man and I find this your comment insulting to the generality of Ibos as a tribe. Trust whoever you want to trust... I am a proud Ibo despite your hatred.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Angelfrost(m): 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
payperpost:

we will teach them a lesson, I voted for you because you belong to our party, you then ran to the Fulani party. let's wait and see

You can only teach such lessons in a functioning democracy where votes truly count... Go ask Osun state how far!!! grin
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by gaskiyamagana: 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2020
payperpost:

What of if you are been impressed with good, people oriented programmes and policies of nzodima?
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by gidgiddy: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2020
People who decamp in such a manner just because the Supreme court replaced the Governor with someone else are just shameless people who only came for their pockets

If the Supreme court announced a new Governor tomorrow, they will all jump into the new Governors party so as to be close to the Governor and the trappings power. They only care about themselves

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by nextlevelsmovies: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
noleflendum:
Ibow and money they can not be separated
They defected to Islamic party what a shame undecided

It's seems you forgotten so fast how your coward brothers defected from PDP to APC after Dr. Kayode Fayemi was sworn in as Governor of Ekiti State.

2 Likes

Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Bukky244: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2020
The Jihadi will not allow you elect your own leaders. They said it, and they are doing it.
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by MrHighSea: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
There should be stringent rules for defection.

With frequent cross-carpeting, it seems there is only one political party, The Ruling Party.
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Kulas: 4:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
This is very shameful act. Politics devoid of integrity.Just because of money,not that they love the APC party or the Governor.Assuming it is possible and Ihedioha come back again, you will see all the idiots still start decamping back again to PDP.What a nation!. Its a pity Nigeria is still far from politics of Western countries. What a shame!
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Correcto: 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2020
When Ekiti law makers decamped to APC, did you say same? Fool !!!!! The problem is politicians not tribe
Bigii:

This Ibos own too much. Their love for money always block every shame in their brain. They can even decamp from their family when cash is given. Don't ever trust them!
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by bigx(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
LOL
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Fianze93(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2020
Bigii:

Say what you like. But please, call us what we are.

We are not Ibos!
We are Ndị Igbo,
If you must anglicise it, just say 'the Igbo'.

Thank you
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2020
my state has become a laughing stuck
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by HimName: 4:55pm On Jan 21, 2020
[s]
payperpost:

[/s]

Audio lesson teacher.

Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by omenka(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
noleflendum:
Another bad news to all our aggressive idiotic jobless brothers
You mean ipob terrorists?
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Ubdavis(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
A good politician is like a chameleon... Changes in line with the politician climate. Never fight a fight u knw quite well that u will not win.
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Cosmore9(m): 4:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
This is the general mentality of our politicians and i really don't know why everyone is acting surprised.
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Trutherme: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
What else is news? I am still looking for the difference between Nigerian politicians and prostitutes cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Novaccines: 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2020
Wow
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Greatzeus(m): 4:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
What took them so long? We actually saw this coming,nawa oh,there is just no loyalty or any sense of integrity among Nigerian politicians.
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Cosmore9(m): 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
Bigii:

No, this is not a tribal issue! It cuts across all tribes and every state in the country.
This is the politics that is generally played out here.
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Blindersoff: 5:00pm On Jan 21, 2020
EZENDIZUOGU:
my state has become a laughing stuck

*STOCK*
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by preselect(m): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nigerians dont deserve good governance
This is what we deserve
we encourage it
we get it
we suffer for it
from generation to generation

Churches are the beneficiaries of this nonsense because due to bad governance, poverty will remain entrenched in this nation and people will keep running to churches for help

angry angry angry angry angry
Supreme Court Led by Sharia.. . . . .
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by Cosmore9(m): 5:01pm On Jan 21, 2020
Bigii:

No, this is not a tribal issue! It cuts across all tribes and every state in the country.
This is the politics that is generally played out here.
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by tstx(m): 5:02pm On Jan 21, 2020
Crazy country
Re: 9 Imo State Assembly Lawmakers Defect To APC by bikefab(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2020
Pocket conscious lawmakers...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Is The Best ENGLISH Speaking AFRICAN Country? / Atiku Pays Buhari A Courtesy Visit At Defence House (photos) / Photo Of Dino Melaye With Yvonne Nelson Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.