Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah (50083 Views)

Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 7:24am On Jan 22, 2020
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]

Osazerudeen atanda, you have been running amok every thread that has to do with this issue with your Juliusmalema and maneszenawi to cause confusion and pitch yorubas and igbos.
Ngadaawo, who's this guy?

What you wish or think is non of my business. On nairaland it is simply gossip.

I hardly reply children. Thank your God the privilege I accorded you today by replying you.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by janykute: 7:25am On Jan 22, 2020
GodSaklek:

When atiku become igbo? Or when Jonathan becomes igbo , don't come avd blame here, everyone was tired of PDP ruling, we want to try something new, so what are you talking about?..
You've gotten the new thing as you wanted so deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 22, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
I always avoid this kind of thread not to sound tribal but Yoruba people have a lot to learn from Igbos.

Following the north up and down and being used to grab power will pay them no good. The north does not have permanent enemy or permanent friend. Is all about permanent interest.

The interest is a united Nigeria for better for worse. Imagine the challenge just because people formed a security outfit to protect themselves.

Didn't Enugu state form forest guard? What then will happen when the Yorubas form a break away group like IPOB?

Check the history of Nigeria very well and tell us those who have been licking the balls of the Hausa/Fulani people right from the get go, starting with Tarawa Balewa/Nnamdi Azikiwe.

You guys have myopia.

You queued shamelessly behind Atiku, another Fulani man during the last election, but that's OK because it is you, abi?

Instead of all of you to go find a way to protect your region, y'all are up in Yoruba's business.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

What you wish or think is non of my business. On nairaland it is simply gossip.

I hardly reply children
Thank your God the privilege I accorded you today by replying you.

Says the child. Lol.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by KayCee92(m): 7:30am On Jan 22, 2020
I read somewhere sometimes ago that this Miyeti Allah kautal hor group is a faction of the main Miyeti Allah. This man was expelled from the group. The real Miyeti Allah is more guided in their utterances.This man does not speak for the Fulani or the Miyeti Allah group. Nigerians should just ignore him.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 22, 2020
ZZ22:
This herdsman just insulted Yoruba race on National TV. Asslicking is not good

You would know wouldn't you?

The way Nnamdi Azikiwe licked the ass of Tafawa Balewa

The way Ekwueme licked the blockus of Shagari

The way y'all from the east ate the ass of Atiku in 2019, Atikulating to nowhere.

You are the expert here.

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 22, 2020
charlesditro:
[s]A good time to be Igbo......been on the lime light for too long now....my Yoruba folks.....you hate the Igbo's because u can't stand competition...... While the igbos ignore competition and let their works speak on her behalf.......Amotekun or no Amotekun...yoruba can never in years to come be a threat to the igbos......we do dem just fine......the fulanis subdue and eliminate competition....they survival depends on it.....this matter is a serious one.....if it were an igbo mans idea and initiative....war would have started by now.....but dey still pamper the yorubas because they know the igbos wont hesitate to utilize the opportunity to pick sides to achieve our Biafran dream. Our intentions is well known which slims out 2023 Presidential elections for the east... But even the north don't trust the Yorubas their political bed mate.....they the Fulani's know that the Yorubas can be very cunning, deceptive nd hypocritical from all rams.....God bless Igbo.[/s]

The day y'all decide to stay back in your ancestral home and develop it, that is the day you will start gathering respect you so much crave for.

You abandon your homeland and go to Yorubaland to scrounge for a living, yet have the bold face to come online to say the Yorubas hate you.

Where's your sense?

Instead of you to take a cue from the ever forward-looking Yoruba people and form your own vigilante group to stop the continuous raping and killing of your mothers, sisters, wives and daughters, you are here chooking mouth in what is not your business.

Your house is burning, you are here pouring petrol on your neighbours fireproof house hoping it will burn, instead of you to go put out the fire in your own house.

You guys are funny.

Yoruba will be protected by Amotekun.

Your folks back at home will be left to the mercy of the Fulani rapists and killers.

Who is the loser?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by kayjay69(m): 7:54am On Jan 22, 2020
He has always been in it for himself. He has sold his soul, I mean a long time ago, and he does not mind selling the soul of anyone else.
A very very evil man indeed.
kponkedenge:
Are Yoruba's suddenly angry about this type of statement from Miyetti Allah? I mean they caused all this by joining forces with the Fulani's to the detriment of the whole South in 2015.
Also for those of you think these people are not speaking the mind of the Buhari's administration, then you are probably sleeping.

One more thing: Tinubu has refused to comment on the issue because he is in a tight spot... If he supports it, he fears the backlash from the North and he can as well kiss his presidential bid goodbye......while if he doesn't support it, he risks the wrath of the entire South West, so he just wants to stay on the fence and let it play out itself.

To know a good leader is in tough times like this.... Tinubu has shown he isn't..... He is just all in it for himself.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by orisa37: 7:55am On Jan 22, 2020
"POLITICS IS OBSERVANCE OF HUMAN RIGHTS". YOU HAVE TO CREATE CONDITIONS LIKE AMOTEKUN, THAT WILL MAKE THE OBSERVANCE INVIOLABLE.

AND FOR NOT KNOWING THIS, FULANIS LIKE SALEH AND BODEJO ARE IDIOTS.

BUHARI SHOULD ORDER THEM TO BE SACRIFICED TO AVENGE THE KILLING OF LAWAN, CAN CHAIRMAN IN ADAMAWA.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by CeterisXVII: 8:00am On Jan 22, 2020
franudi:
Igbos are not telling you to join Biafra. Form your Oduduwa. Must you continue to be slaves to the Fulanis? Reason nah.
You are not the one to tell Yorubas what to form or what to do. Mind your business. Why does it pain you so much? Why can't you people stay in your lane, and stop poking your nose into the affairs of others?
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by CeterisXVII: 8:00am On Jan 22, 2020
FrLukas:
The day y'all decide to stay back in your ancestral home and develop it, that is the day you will start gathering respect you so much crave for.

You abandon your homeland and go to Yorubaland to scrounge for a living, yet have the bold face to come online to say the Yorubas hate you.

Where's your sense?

Instead of you to take a cue from the ever forward-looking Yoruba people and form your own vigilante group to stop the continuous raping and killing of your mothers, sisters, wives and daughters, you are here chooking mouth in what is not your business.

Your house is burning, you are here pouring petrol on your neighbours fireproof house hoping it will burn, instead of you to go put out the fire in your own house.

You guys are funny.

Yoruba will be protected by Amotekun.

Your folks back at home will be left to the mercy of the Fulani rapists and killers.

Who is the loser?
Don't mind them.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by sylve11: 8:06am On Jan 22, 2020
Sirsuky:
Na him papa and his boss buhari that are primitive idiot even your boss wey no get waec certificate not fit talk am

be like the thing touch you well well. grin grin grin cool
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by darediamond(m): 8:18am On Jan 22, 2020
Is it when we Individual YORUBAS go haywire without fear of Bullets and Bombs that all you foolish FULANIS and HAUSA alike will call your foot and wagon Rider soldiers to orders?

Don't you people know that Our Governors have just saved your Souls by coming up with AMOTEKUN?

Dare us and dare DESTRUCTION OF LIVES AND PROPERTIES!!

WE ARE NOT PREPARED TO DEFEND OUR LAND OF YOU SEND HAUSA/FULANI DOMINATED fomer Nigeria military. NO WE WILL BRING WAR TO NORTH DIRECTLY AND IT IS ONLY EXTERNAL PEACEFUL PLEAS THAT WOULD STOP US FROM EXTERMINATING YOU ALL FROM THE SURFACE OF YOUR LAND IN THE NORTH.

THIS IS NOT CHEST BEATING AS THE SEQUENTIAL PLANS ARE THERE ALREADY!!!!
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by EasyFate(m): 8:30am On Jan 22, 2020
Miyetti Allah said and I qoute "who adamantly insisted that Amotekun was an ethnic militia, wondered if persons of other tribes would be recruited into Amotekun." My perspective to these, never southwest governors and entire Yorubas accept recruitment of other tribes into our so called AMOTEKUN..otherwise we'll have birds under and started planting grain
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by nogragra: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2020
naaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgi47vDMPLU

https://punchng.com/support-for-amotekun-shows-how-primitive-yoruba-people-are-miyetti-allah/
What baseless things is this one saying. I guess he should be reminded about the role and the value of Yoruba people in the polity, progress, greatness and unity of this Nigeria cannot be over emphasized. Yoruba people have been undermined, devalued, killed, maimed, bastardised......and the list goes on in the name of this Nigeria. Yet this one goes to the media to talk nonsense thinking it will hold waters. Nigerians now know better what miyetti alah stands for in their systemic demonic plots to take over Nigeria as their own through violence and proxy wars. They are not intelligent enough to do so hence the only channel they have is Islam and its teachings of violence and death. They will not only fail, there will come to be a time in the history of Nigeria when Fulani will no longer exist but extinct. Amotekun is here to stay and must be developed into a strong outfit with sophisticated military hardware (Hitec) and well oiled and well trained personnel for the protection of the space and people of south west like the Israeli Army, Navy and Air force. This must be emulated by Amotekun and also to reclaim all our satelite regions of Kwara, Niger, Kogi delta and Benue states which were stolen from Yoruba Land by the rouge former dictator and coward leader Ibrahim Babangida. I'm not happy with the name Amotekun though the right name should have been KINIHUN (Lion). No animal (fulani and criminals) will hear the roar of KINIHUN and wait to see what its up to, but will rather run for dear life or be consumed. Amotekun is a start from somewhere we will surely get there with some planning and focus. Whoever is not happy about these should shit for body if they like. South west is nobody's stooge. Ase bi Oyo la ri Oyo o le se bi baba enikankan.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by izubext007: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2020
I Declay Isi Agu { Lion Heads } Or Ndi Agu { The Lions } Malitia For The S E .
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Mbediogu(m): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2020
The Yoruba support for Amotekun is far less than the support from AS and SE.
Amotekun is timeline and I thank our Yoruba brothers for the initiative.
Expectedly only the culprit Miyetti Allah group and her patron FG speak against it.
No wahala!
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by lomprico(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2020
aminu114:
thats lie. igbos want to use this amotekun to create hatred between hausa/fulani and yoruba people i pray they will not succeed

yes o! Saleh is an igbo man.

ewu!
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Ikeg1: 8:47am On Jan 22, 2020
I actually logged in to LMFAO. I'm not even sure why anyone in the South bothers about commenting regarding this. The Afonjas were warned were they not? Didn't every region warn them? Abeg, let the "political sophistication" and all that other delusional narratives they self credited themselves as deal with their wahala. As usual they played themselves in their "political prowess" or whatever delusional narratives they used that fits that statement. They enjoy repeating the same history by the looks of things. It's nobody's concern but the "political sophistication" niggas. I'm sorry to say but I actually agree with the Fulani dude. For a group that repeatedly self credit themselves as " most educated, most developed, most political savvy, political sophistication" and other delusional nonsense they self credit themselves as to constantly getting played by a group that still live in huts, rear cows the 19th century ways, etc actually supports what the Fulani dude said in my opinion.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by nogragra: 8:58am On Jan 22, 2020
Ikeg1:
I actually logged in to LMFAO. I'm not even sure why anyone in the South bothers about commenting regarding this. The Afonjas were warned were they not? Didn't every region warn them? Abeg, let the "political sophistication" and all that other delusional narratives they self credited themselves as deal with their wahala. As usual they played themselves in their "political prowess" or whatever delusional narratives they used that fits that statement. They enjoy repeating the same history by the looks of things. It's nobody's concern but the "political sophistication" niggas. I'm sorry to say but I actually agree with the Fulani dude. For a group that repeatedly self credit themselves as " most educated, most developed, most political savvy, political sophistication" and other delusional nonsense they self credit themselves as to constantly getting played by a group that still live in huts, rear cows the 19th century ways, etc actually supports what the Fulani dude said in my opinion.
What baseless things is this one saying. I guess you should be reminded about the role and the value of Yoruba people in the polity, progress, greatness and unity of this Nigeria cannot be over emphasized. Yoruba people have been undermined, devalued, killed, maimed, bastardised......and the list goes on in the name of this Nigeria. Yet you talk this nonsense thinking it will hold waters. Nigerians now know better what miyetti alah and naive ones like you stands for in their systemic demonic plots to take over Nigeria as their own through violence and proxy wars. They are not intelligent enough to do so hence the only channel they have is Islam and its teachings of violence and death. They will not only fail, there will come to be a time in the history of Nigeria when Fulani will no longer exist but extinct. Amotekun is here to stay and must be developed into a strong outfit with sophisticated military hardware (Hitec) and well oiled and well trained personnel for the protection of the space and people of south west like the Israeli Army, Navy and Air force. This must be emulated by Amotekun and also to reclaim all our satelite regions of Kwara, Niger, Kogi delta and Benue states which were stolen from Yoruba Land by the rouge former dictator and coward leader Ibrahim Babangida. I'm not happy with the name Amotekun though the right name should have been KINIHUN (Lion). No animal (fulani and criminals) will hear the roar of KINIHUN and wait to see what its up to, but will rather run for dear life or be consumed. Amotekun is a start from somewhere we will surely get there with some planning and focus. Whoever is not happy about these should shit for body if they like. South west is nobody's stooge. Ase bi Oyo la ri Oyo o le se bi baba enikankan.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Ikeg1: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2020
nogragra:

What baseless things is this one saying. I guess you should be reminded about the role and the value of Yoruba people in the polity, progress, greatness and unity of this Nigeria cannot be over emphasized. Yoruba people have been undermined, devalued, killed, maimed, bastardised......and the list goes on in the name of this Nigeria. Yet you talk this nonsense thinking it will hold waters. Nigerians now know better what miyetti alah and naive ones like you stands for in their systemic demonic plots to take over Nigeria as their own through violence and proxy wars. They are not intelligent enough to do so hence the only channel they have is Islam and its teachings of violence and death. They will not only fail, there will come to be a time in the history of Nigeria when Fulani will no longer exist but extinct. Amotekun is here to stay and must be developed into a strong outfit with sophisticated military hardware (Hitec) and well oiled and well trained personnel for the protection of the space and people of south west like the Israeli Army, Navy and Air force. This must be emulated by Amotekun and also to reclaim all our satelite regions of Kwara, Niger, Kogi delta and Benue states which were stolen from Yoruba Land by the rouge former dictator and coward leader Ibrahim Babangida. I'm not happy with the name Amotekun though the right name should have been KINIHUN (Lion). No animal (fulani and criminals) will hear the roar of KINIHUN and wait to see what its up to, but will rather run for dear life or be consumed. Amotekun is a start from somewhere we will surely get there with some planning and focus. Whoever is not happy about these should shit for body if they like. South west is nobody's stooge. Ase bi Oyo la ri Oyo o le se bi baba enikankan.

Blah blah blah. It was you people "political sophistication" brought in Buhari which in terms increased the influence the Fulani had. As I said before and I'm saying it again Yoruba single handily brought in the mess that is the Fulani takeover that you people are complaining about. You people are solely responsible for it. Every southern region, every southern tribe warned you people but, as usual you lots thought you were smart. When they were going against just other Southern region and Middle belt, you Yorubas were out there applauding and defending them. Well, see where the Bleep your "political sophistication" got you lots at. Shift make I laugh. Enjoy the shit you lots cooked and served.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by colossus91(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2020
lol this one sweet me!!
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Vicilo(m): 9:10am On Jan 22, 2020
Amotekun is mentioned by d Yoruba's and this cows are jittering, when Yoruba mention Awon ti Ku this killers will just commit suicide.

No matter what, Igbos will support Amotekun bcus it aim to protect life's and properties. We value life unlike d lifeless tribe
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by nogragra: 9:15am On Jan 22, 2020
darediamond:
Is it when we Indidual YORUBAS to haywire without fear of Bullets and Bombs that all you foolish FULANIS and HAUSA alike will call your men upon foot and wagon soldiers to orders?

Don't you people know that Our Governors have just save your Souls by coming up with AMOTEKUN?

Dare us and dare DESTRUCTION OF LIVES AND PROPERTIES!!

WE ARE NOT PREPARED TO DEFEND OUR LAND OF YOU SEND HAUSA/FULANI DOMINATED fomer Nigeria military. NO WE WILL BRING WAR TO NORTH DIRECTLY AND IT IS ONLY EXTERNAL PEACEFUL PLEAS THAT WOULD STOP IS FROM EXTERMINATING YOU ALL FROM THE SURFACE OF YOUR LAND IN THE NORTH.

THIS IS NOT CHEST BEATING AS THE SEQUENTIAL PLANS ARE THERE ALREADY!!!!
Kare Omo Oko ni e. Tell them before they know what will befall them. The days of shove and push is over. The Nigeria that omoluabi have been protecting like their eye ball is already bastardized so what is there to protect other than what is left for us i.e. our very own South West. It must be protected by every means by all Omoluabi from the demonic people of the north who are children of desecration and destruction. Everything must now focus on tiwa-n-tiwa (South West) not Nigeria that has brought us no value or divided since 1960. We can only speak about our Dead leaders in the name of Nigeria, retrogression, crime, poverty, disillusionment, frustration..... I think all this must come to an end as it is obvious the next level is not Nigerian in nature and will never be.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by nogragra: 9:18am On Jan 22, 2020
Ikeg1:

Blah blah blah. It was you people "political sophistication" brought in Buhari which in terms increased the influence the Fulani had. As I said before and I'm saying it again Yoruba single handily brought in the mess that is the Fulani takeover that you people are complaining about. You people are solely responsible for it. Every southern region, every southern tribe warned you people but, as usual you lots thought you were smart. When they were going against just other Southern region and Middle belt, you Yorubas were out there applauding and defending them. Well, see where the Bleep your "political sophistication" got you lots at. Shift make I laugh. Enjoy the shit you lots cooked and served.
I'm not going to waste words with a brainless flat head here. What did yall do about anything at all, till python came to wreck havoc at the home of your second coward leader Nnamdi Kanu your Lord and saviour, who is overseas acting blue films and yall here singing praises. When serious people are talking something of import, learn to listen and be quiet before you wash your ignorance and stupidity in public.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by lomprico(m): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2020
FrLukas:

You would know wouldn't you?

The way Nnamdi Azikiwe licked the ass of Tafawa Balewa

The way Ekwueme licked the blockus of Shagari

The way y'all from the east ate the ass of Atiku in 2019, Atikulating to nowhere.

You are the expert here.

hahahaha

fucking coward!
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Ikeg1: 9:26am On Jan 22, 2020
nogragra:

I'm not going to waste words with a brainless flat head here.

You aren’t going to “waste words” because you do not have shit to say to contradict the truth of you delusional “political sophistication” lots thus, results to the only thing you monkey looking Afonjas are known for aka insult. Typical of the self credited “most educated” lots. Hilarious.

Sai Boofari.
Sai Boofari
He’s bringing change; he’s here to save Niggeria according to you lots.
Enjoy your shit and I hope the taste is marvelous to you lots. Ntooooor!
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by nogragra: 9:29am On Jan 22, 2020
Ikeg1:

You aren’t going to “waste words” because you do not have shit to say to contradict the truth of you delusional “political sophistication” lots thus, results to the only thing you monkey looking Afonjas are known for aka insult. Typical of the self credited “most educated” lots. Hilarious.

Sai Boofari.
Sai Boofari
He’s bringing change according to you lots.
Enjoy your shit and I hope the taste is marvelous to you lots. Ntooooor!
I'm not going to waste words with a brainless flat head here. What did yall do about anything at all, till python came to wreck havoc at the home of your second coward leader Nnamdi Kanu your Lord and saviour, who is overseas acting blue films and yall here singing praises. Instead of them wrapping their head around the Ihediora saga (which is enough for yall to chew in the next six months) you come here to spew your idiocy. When serious people are talking something of import, learn to listen and be quiet before you wash your ignorance and stupidity in public. If I may ask by the way, where were you when the decisions you alluded to were made? Were you not in Nigeria? What has your atikulation changed oh you of no significance. One thing I know is Atiku has learnt a great lesson never to have anything to do with you mofos and valueless people again ever.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Ikeg1: 9:50am On Jan 22, 2020
nogragra:

I'm not going to waste words with a brainless flat head here. What did yall do about anything at all, till python came to wreck havoc at the home of your second coward leader Nnamdi Kanu your Lord and saviour, who is overseas acting blue films and yall here singing praises. When serious people are talking something of import, learn to listen and be quiet before you wash your ignorance and stupidity in public.

This monkey looking person is comparing a civilian and his armless group to wtf is happening to your own government with weapons to back you idiots up. Hell, even the same Nnamdi Kanu dared your government multiple times without weapons likewise his group, still active and engaging in a country where they are called terrorist once again without weapons. Hell, the same civilian saw the plans of the “Fulani takeover" that the so called "politicial sophistication" lots that self decieve themselves as "most educated" could not see despite the huge hand writing on the wall. Laughable

And LMFAO at serious people are talking. How many of your lands have Fulani taken over again? Hell, last time I visited this forum, if I remember correctly they already have a vigilant group in that your SW, literally had ID card stamped and approved by your own SW government. You people were literally the only region Fulanis had the balls to do that in and actually got approved by your leaders. Heck, they have fought you lots how many times in your region already? The last heavy clash you people had with them, remind us again what happened? Did they or did they not lock up your own people in prison and the few Hausa/Fulanis locked up from the clash, a North governor had the balls to bail them out from prison in your region without your SW leaders saying shit and I'm not sure, but I don't recall any articles about the release of the Yorubas counterparts. Heck, I would not be surprised if they are still in prison. Nigga stop with the comical joke. I'll take y'all as "serious people", the day the Hausa/Fulanis aren't constantly taking advantage of you people and you lots happily taking it in like a damn bitch. Hell, go liberate Illorin from their clutches and I'll take y'all seriously for once.

Anyway, enjoy that shit filled food you lots cooked and served out to the entire country. I hope Afonjas are enjoying it's taste. This is what happens when you think you are convinning and act like a snake. Karma has a way to come back and bite you in the ass. Enjoy the shit una served.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by IamHonourable1: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2020
Miyetti Allah is the only set of sensible people in the world.l can now see your level of sensibility by your calling a whole tribe senseless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Malami: Hoodlums Wearing Army Uniform Behind Lekki Shooting / "Nnamdi Kanu May Have Died" MASSOB Faction Claims - Vanguard / Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.