Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah (50052 Views)

Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by nogragra: 10:08am On Jan 22, 2020
Ikeg1:

This monkey looking person is comparing a civilian and his armless group to wtf is happening to your own government with weapons to back you idiots up. Hell, even the same Nnamdi Kanu dared your government multiple times without weapons likewise his group, still active and engaging in a country where they are called terrorist once again without weapons. Hell, the same civilian saw the plans of the “Fulani takeover" that the so called "politicial sophistication" lots that self decieve themselves as "most educated" could not see despite the huge hand writing on the wall. Laughable

And LMFAO at serious people are talking. How many of your lands have Fulani taken over again? Hell, last time I visited this forum, if I remember correctly they already have a vigilant group in that your SW, literally had ID card stamped and approved by your own SW government. You people were literally the only region Fulanis had the balls to do that in and actually got approved by your leaders. Heck, they have fought you lots how many times in your region already? The last heavy clash you people had with them, remind us again what happened? Did they or did they not lock up your own people in prison and the few Hausa/Fulanis locked up from the clash, a North governor had the balls to bail them out from prison in your region without your SW leaders saying shit and I'm not sure, but I don't recall any articles about the release of the Yorubas counterparts. Heck, I would not be surprised if they are still in prison. Nigga stop with the comical joke. I'll take y'all as "serious people", the day the Hausa/Fulanis aren't constantly taking advantage of you people and you lots happily taking it in like a damn bitch. Hell, go liberate Illorin from their clutches and I'll take y'all seriously for once.

Anyway, enjoy that shit filled food you lots cooked and served out to the entire country. I hope Afonjas are enjoying it's taste. This is what happens when you think you are convinning and act like a snake. Karma has a way to come back and bite you in the ass. Enjoy the shit una served.
You sounded like it is the finale already, oh ye naive one. In the game of chess the real battle is in the end game. Be patient and you'll see why things should not be done the Kanu and the gburugburu man's way. Wisedom is not for everyone but noise and chest beating is for all.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by grandstar(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2020
franudi:
Igbos are the men who saw tomorrow. Had it been that we voted Jonathan, our lives would not be threatened by the herdsmen and there will be no need for Amotekun.

Igbos did not see any "tomorrow". Voting back Jonathan despite his monstrous bunglings simply showed you preferred a grossly incompetent guy from the South than an incorruptible person. You are prejudicial which isn't good. Tribal sentiments dictate your voting pattern and not merit.

Buhari maybe incorruptible but he is grossly incompetent.

He means well but his poor educational qualifications is holding the economy by the jugular.

Unfortunately, because the populace, especially in the North are poorly educated, Buhari got a second term. Had they been better educated, he would have lost, illiterates voted him in.

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Ikeg1: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2020
nogragra:

You sounded like it is the finale already, oh ye naive one. In the game of chess the real battle is in the end game. Be patient and you'll see why things should not be done the Kanu and the gburugburu man's way. Wisedom is not for everyone but noise and chest beating is for all.
Yawn!!! Let me tell you what’s going to happen based on una past behaviors. You lots will make noise, and make more noise, the Fulani will bribe some of your leaders, those ones will sell una out. The ones that didn’t share the lots will make another noise and then stop. The end. That’s always been una pattern. At most this new noise of una will last a month. Good night!
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by africanusvu(m): 10:19am On Jan 22, 2020
ScotMisile:

IGBO and Yoruba CAN NOT unite! !!
. no matter what tribe u ar.fulani.ibo or Yoruba.you must be a fool for saying this
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by ScotMisile: 10:20am On Jan 22, 2020
africanusvu:
. no matter what tribe u ar.fulani.ibo or Yoruba.you must be a fool for saying this
No matter what category of the animal farm you belong, you must continue to be a slave.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by grandstar(m): 10:26am On Jan 22, 2020
awa:

I am very glad that the inconsequential tribe of Buhari is now openly calling Yorubas PRIMITIVE people when it comes to the same Politics you claimed to know you play it. And more importantly, I am glad Buhari has performed much more better than GEJ for Yoruba people by giving them VP position and other numerous developmental projects in the West. Like Miyetti Allah stated and going by your argument, there might be sense in what the former said oooo... Pls don't quote me.

This again plays to what China Achebe calls "tribalistic small-mindedness". Everything you said here is simple about tribe!

Yoruba simply voted for Buhari. What if they they voted for Atiku, is he not Fulani? That is why I find many of the arguments incomprehensible.

So what if a Fulani man calls Yorubas primitive? Such statements shows the utterly useless way politics is played here.

The man is one voice. Not all Fulani are cattle rearers. Many are even farmers and don't support the activities of the rearers.

Majority of Hausa farmers don't support the cattle rearers combustible grazing tactics as well and they far outnumber the Fulanis by a large margin. What is bad is bad.

As long as the Amotekun act with restraints and maturity, - which will involve not grouping Fulani cattle rearers as one with other Fulanis and particularly Hausas- then it should go well. When you visit the action of the Fulani cattle rearer on the Hausas, that will not only be unfair but will breed unnecessary resentment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by lathrowinger: 10:30am On Jan 22, 2020
kponkedenge:
Are Yoruba's suddenly angry about this type of statement from Miyetti Allah? I mean they caused all this by joining forces with the Fulani's to the detriment of the whole South in 2015.
Also for those of you think these people are not speaking the mind of the Buhari's administration, then you are probably sleeping.

One more thing: Tinubu has refused to comment on the issue because he is in a tight spot... If he supports it, he fears the backlash from the North and he can as well kiss his presidential bid goodbye......while if he doesn't support it, he risks the wrath of the entire South West, so he just wants to stay on the fence and let it play out itself.

To know a good leader is in tough times like this.... Tinubu has shown he isn't..... He is just all in it for himself.

Lol, so u want him to come public and shout calling amotekun. I don't just understand. Leave Tinubu alone for us. Face your Biafra then we will face our amotekun. Simple... Stop commenting trash. He knows what is he doing. Na only tinubu u see. The others supporting amotekun are from ebonyi shey?...
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Ebenezar2020(m): 10:32am On Jan 22, 2020
[s]
ngadaAwo:
lol my friend go get his time soon
I'm just monitoring him

Yorubas should just ignore these urchins they're not igbos
most of them are from minority just like omenka causing confusion

no sane Igbo man is against Amotekun it's not the Igbo way to go against progress or something of this amotekun nature
we support it 100%
SW should not worry about other southerners because they gat our support
they should only worry about their leaders especially those loyal to Tinubu for possible sellout.

as for osagy... I'll inform my friend to place him on radar immediately

cc
solmusdesigns
[/s] TRASH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by AthosEsq: 10:43am On Jan 22, 2020
naaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgi47vDMPLU

https://punchng.com/support-for-amotekun-shows-how-primitive-yoruba-people-are-miyetti-allah/

So, you think Amotekun is primitive but trekking with cows from state to state is not?
What do these animals use for thinking sef?...
Haba!
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by nogragra: 10:48am On Jan 22, 2020
Ikeg1:

Yawn!!! Let me tell you what’s going to happen based on una past behaviors. You lots will make noise, and make more noise, the Fulani will bribe some of your leaders, those ones will sell una out. The ones that didn’t share the lots will make another noise and then stop. The end. That’s always been una pattern. At most this new noise of una will last a month. Good night!
Ode! arrant fool. Isn't your sun set at your age already. Go and sleep in oshiomole's voice.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by mechanics(m): 11:39am On Jan 22, 2020
It will also be backed by law.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 22, 2020
Sirsuky:
Na him papa and his boss buhari that are primitive idiot even your boss wey no get waec certificate not fit talk am

grin
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by yetunsbay(m): 11:51am On Jan 22, 2020
AFONJACOW:
them stop calling Igbo and Niger Deltans to come and safe ur sorry ass again... Can't you fight ur own cause without them
Is ur own asss saved already ?
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Stanzar7: 12:02pm On Jan 22, 2020
SocialJustice:
This thing really pain them. The SE and SS should replicate it.

We r not replicating anything.. Amotekun is illegal and cannot see the brightness of the day..

Shebi Yoruba's think they can betray south...we r all out for the betrayal.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Stanzar7: 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2020
yetunsbay:
Is ur own asss saved already ?

Yoruba's must not have amotekun. Shebi they swear say south must not be in unity. We all r out to scatter southern Nigeria. We will see where it lands us all
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Stanzar7: 12:06pm On Jan 22, 2020
lathrowinger:

Lol, so u want him to come public and shout calling amotekun. I don't just understand. Leave Tinubu alone for us. Face your Biafra then we will face our amotekun. Simple... Stop commenting trash. He knows what is he doing. Na only tinubu u see. The others supporting amotekun are from ebonyi shey?...

Ametekun will not stand. Its illegal..we shall see
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by SocialJustice: 12:17pm On Jan 22, 2020
Stanzar7:

We r not replicating anything.. Amotekun is illegal and cannot see the brightness of the day..

Shebi Yoruba's think they can betray south...we r all out for the betrayal.
Lol, like your opinion matters.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by csamii: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
grandstar:

Igbos did not see any "tomorrow". Voting back Jonathan despite his monstrous bunglings simply showed you preferred a grossly incompetent guy from the South than an incorruptible person. You are prejudicial which isn't good. Tribal sentiments dictate your voting pattern and not merit.

Buhari maybe incorruptible but he is grossly incompetent.

He means well but his poor educational qualifications is holding the economy by the jugular.

Unfortunately, because the populace, especially in the North are poorly educated, Buhari got a second term. Had they been better educated, he would have lost, illiterates voted him in.

You got jokes man!
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by witworth(m): 12:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Say whatever your want, we agree. But Amotekun is here to stay. Kill your self
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Simplyleo: 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2020
givbitcoin:

I'm taking note your responses on this matter
You can go buy 100 high notebooks for keeping records of my responses. When it is filled, take it to the bank in exchange for 2k, then start all over again. At least, with that, you will have something doing.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by ngadaAwo: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2020
Simplyleo:

You can go buy 100 high notebooks for keeping records of my responses. When it is filled, take it to the bank in exchange for 2k, then start all over again. At least, with that, you will have something doing.
ogbeni shatap
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by givbitcoin: 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
Simplyleo:

I was considering you for something but I see you are useless
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Simplyleo: 5:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
givbitcoin:

I was considering you for something but I see you are useless
And who told you I'm interested in whatever nonsense you are considering for yourself?

Gerrout.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by abyus15: 5:51pm On Jan 22, 2020
Awon werey buruku
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by VolvoS60(m): 7:54pm On Jan 22, 2020
Simplyleo:

Unimaginable!!!

A man whose greatest knowledge on earth is how his cows will feed even if it costs lives, describing others as primitive?

These cattle rearing clowns shouldn't take their freedom in the west too far, it will just be the end of the road for them. Una hear me?

^^^
grin

Manufactured outrage.

You're all hat and no cattle. (pun intended).
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by VolvoS60(m): 7:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Jack500:
Jesus Christ!

So this useless cow, dare say the educated Yoruba tribe is primitive, wow!

Lord lugard wherever u are, thunder will locate u, may ur spirit never have rest.

Can this useless contraption break up now?

Amotekun is here to stay.
Miyetti Allah u can go and die.
Buhari u can go and die.
Malam AGF u can and die.

Amotekun Stays.

^^^
grin

Lugard is long dead. Leave him out of this. cheesy
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by CeterisXVII: 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ikeg1:
I actually logged in to LMFAO. I'm not even sure why anyone in the South bothers about commenting regarding this. The Afonjas were warned were they not? Didn't every region warn them? Abeg, let the "political sophistication" and all that other delusional narratives they self credited themselves as deal with their wahala. As usual they played themselves in their "political prowess" or whatever delusional narratives they used that fits that statement. They enjoy repeating the same history by the looks of things. It's nobody's concern but the "political sophistication" niggas. I'm sorry to say but I actually agree with the Fulani dude. For a group that repeatedly self credit themselves as " most educated, most developed, most political savvy, political sophistication" and other delusional nonsense they self credit themselves as to constantly getting played by a group that still live in huts, rear cows the 19th century ways, etc actually supports what the Fulani dude said in my opinion.

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by yetunsbay(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2020
Stanzar7:

Yoruba's must not have amotekun. Shebi they swear say south must not be in unity. We all r out to scatter southern Nigeria. We will see where it lands us all
Who is talking Southern unity. We're only discussin SW rigid unity
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by dragunov: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2020
naaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgi47vDMPLU

https://punchng.com/support-for-amotekun-shows-how-primitive-yoruba-people-are-miyetti-allah/

When you can't make a dichotomy between security issues and politics, you tend to talk like that Miyetti f00l.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki Fires Back, Says Oshiomhole Behaving Like Rain-beaten Chicken / Fayose And Amaechi Pictured Together Laughing Out Loud (pics) / Olusegun Obasanjo Wears Made In Aba Attire (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.