Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,878 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah (50081 Views)

Gunmen Who Kidnapped Katsina Students Are Miyetti Allah Members - Masari's Aide / Aisha Alhassan 'Mama Taraba' Resigns As Minister (Resignation Letter) / Aisha Alhassan Mobbed By Crowd In Taraba. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by SocialJustice: 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Not viable to be replicated.

Keep your Amotekun.
I'm not yoruba and stop being silly.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Amalekki: 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2020
charlesditro:
A good time to be Igbo......been on the lime light for too long now....my Yoruba folks.....you hate the Igbo's because u can't stand competition...... While the igbos ignore competition and let their works speak on her behalf.......Amotekun or no Amotekun...yoruba can never in years to come be a threat to the igbos......we do dem just fine......the fulanis subdue and eliminate competition....they survival depends on it.....this matter is a serious one.....if it were an igbo mans idea and initiative....war would have started by now.....but dey still pamper the yorubas because they know the igbos wont hesitate to utilize the opportunity to pick sides to achieve our Biafran dream. Our intentions is well known which slims out 2023 Presidential elections for the east... But even the north don't trust the Yorubas their political bed mate.....they the Fulani's know that the Yorubas can be very cunning, deceptive nd hypocritical from all rams.....God bless Igbo.
Read your history. Igbos are the Fulani's number one bedmate. Start from Azikiwe's romance with NPC all the way to Ojukwu joining NPN who had Ekwueme as Shagari's VP then Arthur Nzeribe & Uche Chukwumerije doing Babangida & Abacha's dirty work against June 12 and up to Daniel Kanu's Youths Earnestly Ask for Abacha movement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by freeay: 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2020
Odingo1:
The North don’t really have respect for Yorubas and they see them as their footstool slaves yet they follow the north sheepishly just to keep Igbos away from the Aso rock loosing their land and heritage in the process.

The entire SW from Lagos to the forest of Ondo and Mining fields in Osun are under Hausa-Fulani occupation
This are the kinds of statements you Igbos are known for. Tomorrow you will now want the Yorubas to support your agitations.
Except people like you amend your ways,May the Hausa Fulani rule Nigeria for ever.AMEN
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Sweeetheart(m): 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
passingshot and others southwest goons supporting Buhari hope you're satisfied now?

people see we Yoruba as people that love outsider than our own self and they're right. miyetti Allah are just a tools, they're speaking Buhari's intention. for example they raise false alarm on this established amotekun that FG should ban it, the next day FG thru the ministry of justice called it illegal.

who's the minister of justice to rule that verdict without the knowledge of the federal govt(Buhari). now that the elimination of Amotekun had failed, Buhari resort to blackmailing southwest political tradition by bringing division among southerners to gain sympathy on the Fulani side

Karma is not a biitch, nothing like karma. karma will exist and Buhari wouldn't have long dead?
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by grandstar(m): 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
kponkedenge:
Are Yoruba's suddenly angry about this type of statement from Miyetti Allah? I mean they caused all this by joining forces with the Fulani's to the detriment of the whole South in 2015.
Also for those of you think these people are not speaking the mind of the Buhari's administration, then you are probably sleeping.

One more thing: Tinubu has refused to comment on the issue because he is in a tight spot... If he supports it, he fears the backlash from the North and he can as well kiss his presidential bid goodbye......while if he doesn't support it, he risks the wrath of the entire South West, so he just wants to stay on the fence and let it play out itself.

To know a good leader is in tough times like this.... Tinubu has shown he isn't..... He is just all in it for himself.

So, because Yoruba voted for Buhari in 2015, that means they aligned with Fulani. Does this make any sense? Yoruba simply voted for Buhari. His tribe was irrelevant. It is Buhari they voted for.

Your argument can only be made by a tribalist who sees everything in ethnic colorations.

So, when Yoruba voted for Jonathan in 2011, that means they took aligned themselves with rhe South South? That is incomprehensible. They simply voted for Jonathan. If he had performed to their expectation, they would have voted for him again in 2015. However, the disgraceful level of corruption and indiscipline that characterized his admistration put them off.

I don't even vote.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Vince77(m): 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2020
Nigeria is already a divided country. Na to officially mark the boundaries remain.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Nasir123(m): 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
MasterKernel:

Don't get us involved, Continue with your love(Fulani) .

No should be Cr*azy to ever get you involve. But don't forget these guys are also in your territory.

Just Watch
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by kikake: 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2020
Positiveminds:
Support for your munderous Fulani militia shows how evil you people are. The devil , indeed, has many agents here on earth.
Sure?

Amotekun is not to checkmate Fulani herdsmen, Amotekun is a tool for Yoruba to get a Yoruba succeed President Buhari, just like Boko Haram was an instrument of the far North to take away presidency from Jonathan.

Boko Haram stopped bombing Abuja immediately after Buhari became president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by JackIsrael: 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2020
naaija:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgi47vDMPLU

https://punchng.com/support-for-amotekun-shows-how-primitive-yoruba-people-are-miyetti-allah/
more primitive are the Fulani's for refusing to accept cattle ranching, but instead prefers to roam the country up and down, to and fro with their cattles. I think they are dafter than the other tribes.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by ngadaAwo: 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
PapalsBull:
[s][/s]

Osazerudeen atanda, you have been running amok every thread that has to do with this issue with your Juliusmalema and maneszenawi to cause confusion and pitch yorubas and igbos.
Ngadaawo, who's this guy?
lol my friend go get his time soon
I'm just monitoring him

Yorubas should just ignore these urchins they're not igbos
most of them are from minority just like omenka causing confusion

no sane Igbo man is against Amotekun it's not the Igbo way to go against progress or something of this amotekun nature
we support it 100%
SW should not worry about other southerners because they gat our support
they should only worry about their leaders especially those loyal to Tinubu for possible sellout.

as for osagy... I'll inform my friend to place him on radar immediately

cc
solmusdesigns

4 Likes

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by middlebelter(m): 11:43pm On Jan 21, 2020
To my brothers fro. SE and SS, at least we now know our common enemy in Nigeria. Imagine the cattle nomadic saying the Yorubas are so intolerant that they attack the Igbos during election. First, they are playing the card that will made it impossible for other tribes to unite against them. Now that it appears Yorubas are speaking with one voice against their genocide against the people of SW, he tagged their leaders irredentist.The question is are Fulanis not taking over people's land in the middlebelt, are they not planning to extend this devilish plan to SW? Otherwise, while will a normal human being prefer his economic interests to the security and safety of fellow human beings?
To the people blaming SW for voting Buhari a d sending GEJ parking, I think you are not being fear to SW. Votes in SW were divided and a reasonable %went to GEJ despite the way he relegated the SW in his Government. GEJ if he were an excellent leader would have implemented the outcome of his Constitutional Conference and could have helped us stop the foot solders of GMB from unreasonable attack on other tribes land. If you are from the South of Niger and Benue and you are busy attacking the Yorubas because of GEJ, continue, just remember that when the Fulanis are through with Yorubas they will come for your tribe and subjugate everyone. It is our collective interest to unite against the provocative onslaught of the Herdsmen.

7 Likes

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Idadurun: 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2020
Positiveminds:
Support for your munderous Fulani militia shows how evil you people are. The devil , indeed, has many agents here on earth.
the devil indeed is far better than the murderous, illiterate, loss of senses Fulani
tribe and it's herdmen. The fulanis can best be described as aberration.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Soknown: 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
"Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will. Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them, and these will continue till they are resisted with either words or blows or both. The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress." Frederick Douglass. 1857
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Leo588(m): 11:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Sirsuky:
Na him papa and his boss buhari that are primitive idiot even your boss wey no get waec certificate not fit talk am

angry cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by meccuno: 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2020
The Yorubas gave these people the right to insult them.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2020
aminu114:
thats lie. igbos want to use this amotekun to create hatred between hausa/fulani and yoruba people i pray they will not succeed

Islike you're stupiid.

We are talking about lives and properties and you want to use the already outdated 'divide-and-conquer' tactic to cause further division and strife?

See, its so apparent that no tribe loves another tribe in this country. Everyone for himself.

So Mr., kindly shove your silly comment up ur ass.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Dybala11(m): 11:59pm On Jan 21, 2020
Wonders shall never end, see this association of cattle calling others names
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by awa(m): 12:00am On Jan 22, 2020
engrchykae:
the useless fulani cow is trying to incite problems within the south.

Truth be told most South Westerners have been thinking they are smart by aligning with the North during PMB 1st and 2nd tenures at the detriment of the remaining Southerns but obviously they miscalculated it. The North might still retain power in 2023 is care if not taken and the South Westerners fail to learn from these kind of statements.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by antiApc(m): 12:00am On Jan 22, 2020
Hello Pls anyone who can get me any kind of work in Lagos

Pls I need to raise my school fees, I have looked for work here in ondo state but all to no avail

Pls just any kind of menial job Pls
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Pinkybush: 12:04am On Jan 22, 2020
Though I am a born again Muslim, I disagree because we fulanis and muslims are the most primitive set of people on the planet. When our fulani brothers (herdsmen) were killing the people, raping their women and destroying their farmlands, we didn't condemn the act. Now that those people want to protect themselves we start crying. Those this means that we want to let people die at the expense of politics? Really we the Arewas are example of primitive people.

2 Likes

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:04am On Jan 22, 2020
Yorubas are indeed useless and primitive..

Afonja betrayals...

Their slave masters knows them very well

3 Likes

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Jimbadly: 12:09am On Jan 22, 2020
Simplyleo:

Unimaginable!!!

A man whose greatest knowledge on earth is how his cows will feed even if it costs lives, describing others as primitive?

These cattle rearing clowns shouldn't take their freedom in the west too far, it will just be the end of the road for them. Una hear me?

I am just imagining a puny, unimpressive looking man furiously typying away at his keypad. In real life you ain't shiit.

All you lots are good at is ranting on a faceless forum. All bark and no bite.

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by awa(m): 12:11am On Jan 22, 2020
middlebelter:
To my brothers fro. SE and SS, at least we now know our common enemy in Nigeria. Imagine the cattle nomadic saying the Yorubas are so intolerant that they attack the Igbos during election. First, they are playing the card that will made it impossible for other tribes to unite against them. Now that it appears Yorubas are speaking with one voice against their genocide against the people of SW, he tagged their leaders irredentist.The question is are Fulanis not taking over people's land in the middlebelt, are they not planning to extend this devilish plan to SW? Otherwise, while will a normal human being prefer his economic interests to the security and safety of fellow human beings?
To the people blaming SW for voting Buhari a d sending GEJ parking, I think you are not being fear to SW. Votes in SW were divided and a reasonable %went to GEJ despite the way he relegated the SW in his Government. GEJ if he were an excellent leader would have implemented the outcome of his Constitutional Conference and could have helped us stop the foot solders of GMB from unreasonable attack on other tribes land. If you are from the South of Niger and Benue and you are busy attacking the Yorubas because of GEJ, continue, just remember that when the Fulanis are through with Yorubas they will come for your tribe and subjugate everyone. It is our collective interest to unite against the provocative onslaught of the Herdsmen.

Obviously, I appreciate your contribution here but unfortunately I think the Yoruba people should learn one or two things from the statement made by Miyetti Allah. Most Yorubas have the impression they are the smartest tribe that decides how Nigerian election swing but Miyetti Allah has just made it known they are only PRIMITIVE in their political calculations. I think it will pay Southerns to Unite with Benue and Platueu States against the 'almighty North'

1 Like

Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by souljaslim(m): 12:19am On Jan 22, 2020
greggng:
Why do we hate due process....? Is it now part of our life style in Nigeria? The man mentioned something about the legality of this outfit which all of you gullible people are ignoring . Hisbaz and civilian Jtf were all backed by laws why not do the same with this current outfit. Instead of beating around the Bush, the south western governors should do the needful by ensuring their state houses pass a law making this outfit legal ....We all know what happened in the south east with bakassi boys and also what the opc did in southwest ....So many innocent people were killed by this group for mere case of hatred ...There should be proper control of this outfit so that their activities doesn't get out of hand

With all this happening in imo....decamping from PDP to APC....its better the cheetah is in the court of public opinion than politicians playing politics with it,the east had its day with bakassi boys.... the west know don't play like that....remember sowore and kanu... the Yoruba boy nor run o....
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by erospecial: 12:20am On Jan 22, 2020
very well said since a Prof is a VP to a nomad and the custodians of education are praise singers of almajiris!
very constructive description of the Yorubas by the president's kinsmen!!!
Yorubas used here means including Tinubu, Gbajabiamila, Osinbajo, Adeboye, Kumuyi, Adesina, OBJ, Aregbesola and all their children!
wow oooooooooooooooooooooooo.
I know most Yorubas will still blame GEJ for Amotekun bruhaha.
Re: Alhassan Saleh: Amotekun Shows How Primitive Yoruba People Are – Miyetti Allah by Vic74real: 12:20am On Jan 22, 2020
kponkedenge:
Are Yoruba's suddenly angry about this type of statement from Miyetti Allah? I mean they caused all this by joining forces with the Fulani's to the detriment of the whole South in 2015.
Also for those of you think these people are not speaking the mind of the Buhari's administration, then you are probably sleeping.

One more thing: Tinubu has refused to comment on the issue because he is in a tight spot... If he supports it, he fears the backlash from the North and he can as well kiss his presidential bid goodbye......while if he doesn't support it, he risks the wrath of the entire South West, so he just wants to stay on the fence and let it play out itself.

To know a good leader is in tough times like this.... Tinubu has shown he isn't..... He is just all in it for himself.
You nailed it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Military Invades Shangev-Tiev, Benue, Kills 30 Villagers, Burns 200 Houses - SR / Politicians Sharing Fake Dollars In Ondo State (Pictures) / Governor Fayose And His Vintage Car Spotted On The Streets Of Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.