Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Women With Fibroids, (single/married) Read This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women With Fibroids, (single/married) Read This. (712 Views)

Counter-Thread: Married Women With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / Being Single, Married In Monogamy/polygamy Is By Choice; Adults Decide The Best / Hated For Having Above Average Self Esteem. Do Men Hate Women With Self-Esteem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women With Fibroids, (single/married) Read This. by bizgenera: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2020
Fibroid Surgery at subsidized fee

A reputable hospital in Lagos is helping women with fibroid to remove their fibroid through a subsidized surgery operation. About 50% discount!

I know some beneficiaries already.

Fibroid can prevent conception, It can cause painful miscarriages, it can cause severe back pain and heavy blood flow etc. It is really a menace to women who have it.

Herbs and drugs can hardly melt such stubborn muscle masses in and around the womb, at best they might impede their growth or shrink it a little only for them to grow back once conception takes place to disturb the growing baby.

The best solution is just surgery. At that hospital, they have an expert surgeon/gynecologist who is a known person to me who heads the surgery team.

I can link you up with the doctor if you are interested or if you know someone who might be interest .

WhatsApp me on :- 07081516945

As hospital ethics does not allow them to openly advertise, I have decided to share it as it is a commendable gesture.
Re: Women With Fibroids, (single/married) Read This. by bizgenera: 11:38am On Jan 22, 2020
Good morning.
Re: Women With Fibroids, (single/married) Read This. by bizgenera: 7:13am On Jan 24, 2020
C
Re: Women With Fibroids, (single/married) Read This. by bizgenera: 7:53am On Feb 15, 2020
Health
Re: Women With Fibroids, (single/married) Read This. by Nobody: 9:13am On Feb 15, 2020
Can it be passed from a mother to her daughters?
Re: Women With Fibroids, (single/married) Read This. by bizgenera: 12:25pm On Feb 15, 2020
Blu03:
Can it be passed from a mother to her daughters?

I am not a doc but I think a lot is on it on the Internet.

Once you scan and you notice that you have it, then operation is advisable.
Re: Women With Fibroids, (single/married) Read This. by Originalsly: 12:51pm On Feb 15, 2020
bizgenera:

WhatsApp me on :- 07081516945

As hospital ethics does not allow them to openly advertise, I have decided to share it as it is a commendable gesture.

Hmmmm..... fibroid agent! grin Regardless..... it is very commendable for you to share this info about fibroids and the effects. Most Black women are likely to have fibroids and too many are totally ignorant of how it can affect their health and even cause death... many running helter skelter for spiritual deliverence.... some dying in ignorance.
You have my support in calling on women to go do a check up as early as possible instead of waiting until it has grown massively.
Re: Women With Fibroids, (single/married) Read This. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2020
bizgenera:

I am not a doc but I think a lot is on it on the Internet.

Once you scan and you notice that you have it, then operation is advisable.
thanks...

(1) (Reply)

Meet Me. / Looking For The Latest Nylon Branding Company, For Printing Of Bread, Rice Flour / Best Laundry Detergents In Nigeria In 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.