Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (310146 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 27, 2020
DanRay1:
Bro so long as you've answered the question and submitted your answer, move on. Doesn't matter what anyone else is doing with their answers. Leave that for the moderators.
Ok.
Good morning
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DanRay1: 9:56am On Apr 27, 2020
GentRoyal:

Ok.
Good morning
Have a great week ahead.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 9:56am On Apr 27, 2020
Samuelsegzy:

Lol, I don't know if it's because you're new sha but expect it sha. They started reviewing my answers from the outset.
I started February ending sha, i didn't answer much questions in my first month, but this second month i average 50 questions per week but still no reviews.
Even if no review= 100% HQQR, i'm not sure if its a good thing or not?
Probably not a good thing though.
Personally, i would like to improve so a review would do a lot of good.

GentRoyal:

Chances are, if you answer a lot of questions, a lot of your questions will be reviewed.
I went through some tutor's review, most of them had all of their answer rated as 4 or 5.
My poor ratings is just as a result of my carelessness grin

Those people get time o grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 27, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Those people get time o grin
It's wise of them to review answers
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by islamics(m): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2020
GentRoyal:

...unless I have access to my system to test run
I dey even test run for phone and attached screenshot image of output oo. It is just that those mod don strict wella. Cos this one wey they even dey penalize for wrong value used during calculation or typo no funny.

For the report, there was somebody that booked space and forget to edit. They sha rate am 1 and comment it as spam.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 27, 2020
islamics:

I dey even test run for phone and attached screenshot image of output oo. It is just that those mod don strict wella. Cos this one wey they even dey penalize for wrong value used during calculation or typo no funny.

For the report, there was somebody that booked space and forget to edit. They sha rate am 1 and comment it as spam.
Laslas, we all need to be more careful if we still love our accounts

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DanRay1: 10:12am On Apr 27, 2020
To curtail the space booking problem, I suggest LH limits the time allowed to edit answers to 5 minutes after first submission and an editting time of 15mins max. I don't know how they'd let people come back to edit answers after about an hour. Not fair at all.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kevoh(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Bros, enjoy your 100% HQQR ooo! grin Don't invite what you will not like! You can improve based on the experience of those who have posted their reasons for low HQQR. If it's not broken don't fix it.
@ Gentroyal and islamics,
Can you be kind enough to post the link to the full report, since those with 100% HQQR, never get to see that report, so that one can read and learn from the mistake of others. Please do this only if it's convenient to you and doesn't implicate you in anyway whatsoever. Thanks for your cooperation.

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=Ent3rpreneur post=88902530]
I started February ending sha, i didn't answer much questions in my first month, but this second month i average 50 questions per week but still no reviews.
Even if no review= 100% HQQR, i'm not sure if its a good thing or not?
Probably not a good thing though.

Well from personal experience Sha, no reviews doesn't totally equal 100% HQRR. I was once told no reviews for a particular week and it later reflected during earnings report.
They'll later review your questions but always be prepared

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2020
DanRay1:
To curtail the space booking problem, I suggest LH limits the time allowed to edit answers to 5 minutes after first submission. I don't know how they'd let people come back to edit answers after about an hour. Not fair at all.
No, it's not up to an hour.
I'm not sure if the interval but it's not up to 10 minutes.... I think
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 10:19am On Apr 27, 2020
kevoh:

Bros, enjoy your 100% HQQR ooo! grin Don't invite what you will not like! You can improve based on the experience of those who have posted their reasons for low HQQR. If it's not broken don't fix it.

Lol, but he won't get no reviews forever sha
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2020
I think majority of brainly-LH payroll are Nigerians
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 10:20am On Apr 27, 2020
GentRoyal:

Another thing I noticed is that, if you don't close the question tab. You can edit it even after 10mins
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 10:21am On Apr 27, 2020
GentRoyal:
I think majority of brainly-LH payroll are Nigerians

Lol, what makes you say so. Because of the weekly report of all answered questions?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DanRay1: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2020
GentRoyal:

Well, if that's the case then I don't see any need to be worried. One can't possibly edit all booked questions within that timeframe.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2020
kevoh:

You're right o grin grin grin grin grin

Let me enjoy it now while it lasts.
True, if it's not broken, dont fix it.

I go dey learn but then i rarely do calculations.
I dey do HS Business, English, Social Studies, History.
So far, i'm yet to see someone give feed back on his review on those subjects

Samuelsegzy:

Well from personal experience Sha, no reviews doesn't totally equal 100% HQRR. I was once told no reviews for a particular week and it later reflected during earnings report.
They'll later review your questions but always be prepared

Yeah, you're right, boss.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Papacypaul(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2020
Please can i join the League here, or is it late?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by brighttech95(m): 10:34am On Apr 27, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Same here no reviews..... my Motto is if you are not sure don’t attempt it gaskiya

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 27, 2020
Samuelsegzy:

Lol, what makes you say so. Because of the weekly report of all answered questions?
Exactly
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 10:42am On Apr 27, 2020
GentRoyal:

Exactly

Lol, na so so Nigerian names full there o
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kevoh(m): 10:46am On Apr 27, 2020
Samuelsegzy:

Lol, na so so Nigerian names full there o
Bros, would you mind dropping the link to this report, make we sef understand the kind of errors?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 10:52am On Apr 27, 2020
kevoh:

Bros, would you mind dropping the link to this report, make we sef understand the kind of errors?

It's not a link bro. It's an Excel format file that was attached to the weekly report
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 27, 2020
DanRay1:
Well, if that's the case then I don't see any need to be worried. One can't possibly edit all booked questions within that timeframe.
You're not getting it.
There's a lot attached to it
Imagine you want to answer a question and you see "xyz is typing".
You open another, you see "xyz is typing".
You open another, it's the same dingbat xyz tutor.
How'd you feel?

3 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by brighttech95(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2020
GentRoyal:

You're not getting it.
How'd you feel?

This happened to me Sunday morning one Ola guy was on 3 questions simultaneously just had to leave the questions for him
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 11:21am On Apr 27, 2020
kevoh:

Add HO to the collection of swear words. I just noticed that one now. I was trying to answer a question with policy coverage, just had to change it to H0 (H zero) before it allowed me to submit.

Noted, thanks
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 11:26am On Apr 27, 2020
DanRay1:
Oga be guided with your utterances. If you don't understand my submission, kindly ignore.

For instance should that guy up there who is ignorant of the fact that two answers are permitted, go ahead to report you for posting an answer before he does; tell me how will that feel like?

Oga, calm dafuq down. Why are you ranting like it's a personal attack towards you? You guilty or what?

We're lamenting on people feeling wise.

Okay, yes, you know 2 answers are allowed, why rushing to book space?

I was the first to get the question, and I answered just fine, only to submit and realize I was the second answer. Now, that's not what angered me. But this is what he answered

@attached

Now, tell me what his intentions were, when he saw the question, he saw me "typing"

Why didn't he answer the question? undecided

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Grandlord: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2020
GentRoyal:

You're not getting it.
How'd you feel?
shocked
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kevoh(m): 11:34am On Apr 27, 2020
Samuelsegzy:

It's not a link bro. It's an Excel format file that was attached to the weekly report
Okay. If it's ok by you, can you download the excel file and send to I would appreciate it a lot.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Grandlord: 11:35am On Apr 27, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Hehehehe, the hustle is real... cheesy cheesy
las las, everybody go go back to his/her "work" that pays "more than LH" if they decide to ban all of us from 9ja, with these silly attitudes... ordinary organization and co-operation, we lack generally as a black man, "give us guns, we kill ourselves with it" (give us report button, we hunt ourselves down)...
mehn! are we this closer to animal world than humans? selfishness and greed abounds, the race to buy "benz" and oppress our fellows with it, while claiming it's our work (programming, adult content, na god, na grace, investment) that pays...
please, if anybody wishes to go down, s/he do so alone, don't drag people along with your personal issues.
I saw 'programming' and 'adult content' placed side by side in your post and I suddenly had an epiphany cool

A good epiphany though smiley

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 27, 2020
brighttech95:

This happened to me Sunday morning one Ola guy was on 3 questions simultaneously just had to leave the questions for him
Just imagine
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Calapar(m): 11:46am On Apr 27, 2020
What's your strategy for answering different subjects? Especially HS Business, what's the strategy?
Ent3rpreneur:

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2020
barackodam:

Oga, calm dafuq down. Why are you ranting like it's a personal attack towards you? You guilty or what?

We're lamenting on people feeling wise.

Okay, yes, you know 2 answers are allowed, why rushing to book space?

I was the first to get the question, and I answered just fine, only to submit and realize I was the second answer. Now, that's not what angered me. But this is what he answered

@attached

Now, tell me what his intentions were, when he saw the question, he saw me "typing"

Why didn't he answer the question? undecided
It's really annoying

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.