Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,357 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (128) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (310928 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 7:38am On Apr 27, 2020
GentRoyal:

But that's not even my headache.
When stuffs like having low hqrr keep repeating itself, just know that your account is not entirely safe.

Bro, are you certain mistakes were not made in the review?

But last last, a lot of questions were reviewed this week o
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kevoh(m): 7:41am On Apr 27, 2020
barackodam:

Df, dafuq? grin grin

I was pissed bruh, I kept looking and looking and wondering how calculations can have swear words. smh
Add HO to the collection of swear words. I just noticed that one now. I was trying to answer a question with policy coverage, just had to change it to H0 (H zero) before it allowed me to submit.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DanRay1: 8:08am On Apr 27, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:
People still dey run wicked things.

You see say person dey type, as sharp guy wey you be, you still go ahead to rush answer the question, so make the person wey dey type since go chop saw dust na

Na so I spend like 20 mins for one maths question.
I made sure I formatted it well, made sure my steps were correct, answers were correct, I pressed submit... Alas! Someone else has already dropped answer. cry

Odirokwa mma
Do you mean he shouldn't drop his answer because you were typing? I mean there's room for two people so why are you complaining?

Walahi if anyone reports me for unnecessary reasons I'll make sure LH terminates their contract. I swear.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DanRay1: 8:10am On Apr 27, 2020
GentRoyal:

I no know why una dey fear to report people account
Why should he report the account? Aren't two answers allowed? Or do you mean the other person's supposed to wait for him to submit first?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 8:35am On Apr 27, 2020
GentRoyal:

I no know why una dey fear to report people account

Because of people like this

DanRay1:

Walahi if anyone reports me for unnecessary reasons I'll make sure LH terminates their contract. I swear.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 8:39am On Apr 27, 2020
DanRay1:
Why should he report the account? Aren't two answers allowed? Or do you mean the other person's supposed to wait for him to submit first?

You see someone else is already typing, you move to another question. Simple.

Must we make things unnecessarily difficult because we want to make money?
When we know very well that the first answer is eligible for payment, not the second.

No worry sha.
It's well

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 27, 2020
Please ask them oo. Since yesterday, na so so report full here. I no just understand.
DanRay1:

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 27, 2020
Who told you second answers are not eligible for payments?
Ent3rpreneur:

When we know very well that the first answer is eligible for payment, not the second.

No worry sha.
It's well

3 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Youngson88(m): 8:45am On Apr 27, 2020
GentRoyal:

Yeah, it is..
75%
Too bad

If you're the type your major subject is mathematics, engineering, physics and other calculation related subjects.

To avoid stories that touch the heart, like mine
Endeavour to always use the math tool to format your content
Before your close the tab, try to proofread as many time as you can (just one silly mistake can have a huge effect on your hqrr)

2 of my answer were rated 2 coz of these.
$20 just waste like that embarassed
There are some math tool or mathematical symbol that is not there at times, what i do is, i just go to ms word and import from there to make things faster
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kevoh(m): 8:55am On Apr 27, 2020
Youngson88:
There are some math tool or mathematical symbol that is not there at times, what i do is, i just go to ms word and import from there to make things faster
Thanks for this, I have been having difficulties with inputting some symbols!
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 8:57am On Apr 27, 2020
Do you mean he shouldn't drop his answer because you were typing? I mean there's room for two people so why are you complaining?

Walahi if anyone reports me for unnecessary reasons I'll make sure LH terminates their contract. I swear .

Hehehehe, the hustle is real... cheesy cheesy
las las, everybody go go back to his/her "work" that pays "more than LH" if they decide to ban all of us from 9ja, with these silly attitudes... ordinary organization and co-operation, we lack generally as a black man, "give us guns, we kill ourselves with it" (give us report button, we hunt ourselves down)...
mehn! are we this closer to animal world than humans? selfishness and greed abounds, the race to buy "benz" and oppress our fellows with it, while claiming it's our work (programming, adult content, na god, na grace, investment) that pays...
please, if anybody wishes to go down, s/he do so alone, don't drag people along with your personal issues.

8 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by islamics(m): 9:05am On Apr 27, 2020
GentRoyal:

I couldn't even answer questions this morning when I saw my report. The thing hit me real hit. It was programming answers and the comment was that no indentation for them cos any programming questions wey no specify, sharperly I don use Python. I doubt if I will continue answering programming questions with phone. The questions were answered with phone, I run the code using online IDE, so perhaps when copying the code, the code lose the indentation.
My rating too poor to show here gaskiya.
Abeg they flagged one answer as plagiarism, they mentioned a site that I never visited. I had to check all my browsing history and the said site was not there; this thing dey pain me.
For the Maths tool, I do use it when answering with laptop but I can't use it on phone.
Just as you said, if one keep getting low HQQR, the account might not be safe. Na that one I fear pass.
Remember when you mentioned that one will be feeling like boss with 100% HQQR cos of no review, only for them to review one and mark you real down...
My out of CT less this time, it was 4 out of 50+.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by islamics(m): 9:10am On Apr 27, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

please, if anybody wishes to go down, s/he do so alone, don't drag people along with your personal issues.
I wonder ooo.
Last I heard, if you are reported, you will be given a chance to clarify yourself. So, no fuss if you are doing the right thing.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Youngson88(m): 9:23am On Apr 27, 2020
kevoh:

Thanks for this, I have been having difficulties with inputting some symbols!
One has to stay smart while working.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 27, 2020
Samuelsegzy:

Bro, are you certain mistakes were not made in the review?

But last last, a lot of questions were reviewed this week o
No, there was no mistake in the review.
But I think the mods are a bit strict with their ratings.
I already explained how 2 of my answers were rated

One of my answers were rated 2 because instead of 5/52, I entered 5/42.
This particular question has a b and c, I only made a mistake in c.

2 of my other answers were marked as incorrect (they truly are incorrect when I checked)

Unlike week 15 where 2 of my answers were wrongly rated below 4; this time I don't have a case.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 27, 2020
DanRay1:

Nobody's complaining because 2 people are typing.
The problem here is that, after one of the two people submitted his answer only to realise that the other dingbat tutor typed rubbish to book space.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

No worry sha.
It's well

Both answers are paid bro. That's what people do not get

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 9:32am On Apr 27, 2020
Pamela28:
Please ask them oo. Since yesterday, na so so report full here. I no just understand.

You people should continue, you hear ?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2020
islamics:

. I doubt if I will continue answering programming questions

Though, I don't test run my codes before submitting them, but I always go through them to make sure they're correct but sha head translator can't be as effective as the computer translator.
I had one of my programming answers flagged as incorrect coz of undeclared variables, lots of errors and other avoidable mistakes.
Effectively from today sha, I've stopped answering programming questions unless I have access to my system to test run
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2020
GentRoyal:

2 of my other answers were marked as incorrect (they truly are incorrect when I checked)

I just vex go sleep yesterday

So these people get time to dey review all your answers, chai.

What about people like us that have never been reviewed?

Is it that we're still new?
Or they don't have time to review
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 9:36am On Apr 27, 2020
GentRoyal:

I just vex go sleep yesterday

Oh, so sorry bro
The thing dey pain true true but at least it's a chance to learn from one's mistake and know how to go about it for futuristic purpose.

But they reviewed questions in mass this week sha. Almost 50% of questions answered
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DanRay1: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

No worry sha.
It's well
You see, this is what I'm talking about. You don't even know two answers are eligible for payment and you'd go ahead to report another tutor based on misconceptions. Answer yours and move on. Why is it so difficult for Nigerians to mind their business?

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 9:39am On Apr 27, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Lol, I don't know if it's because you're new sha but expect it sha. They started reviewing my answers from the outset.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2020
DanRay1:
You see, this is what I'm talking about. You don't even know two answers are eligible for payment and you'd go ahead to report another tutor based on misconceptions. Answer yours and move on. Why is it so difficult for Nigerians to mind their business?

Bro relax, the whole argument is based on people that books space. Two answers are eligible for payment but not all questions get two answers

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DanRay1: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2020
GentRoyal:

Nobody's complaining because 2 people are typing.
The problem here is that, after one of the two people submitted his answer only to realise that the other dingbat tutor typed rubbish to book space.
Bro so long as you've answered the question and submitted your answer, move on. Doesn't matter what anyone else is doing with their answers. Leave that for the moderators.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DanRay1: 9:44am On Apr 27, 2020
Samuelsegzy:

Bro relax, the whole argument is based on people that books space. Two answers are eligible for payment but not all questions get two answers
I don't support space booking, but getting itchy fingers on the report button when you've not verified whether a tutor has broken a rule or not, is unprofessional and inconsiderate.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DanRay1: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2020
Pamela28:
Who told you second answers are not eligible for payments?
You see what I was talking about? SMH
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Zamsod(m): 9:47am On Apr 27, 2020
abiejiro@gmail.com
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 27, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Chances are, if you answer a lot of questions, a lot of your questions will be reviewed.
I went through some tutor's review, most of them had all of their answer rated as 4 or 5.
My poor ratings is just as a result of my carelessness grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 27, 2020
Samuelsegzy:

Oh, so sorry bro
The thing dey pain true true but at least it's a chance to learn from one's mistake and know how to go about it for futuristic purpose.

But they reviewed questions in mass this week sha. Almost 50% of questions answered
Sure
But @bolded, isn't always true for LH, so I won't take chances grin
Do the right thing and you will be fine else na axing be that
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2020
DanRay1:
I don't support space booking, but getting itchy fingers on the report button when you've not verified whether a tutor has broken a rule or not, is unprofessional and inconsiderate.

True Sha, I'm not in support of taking rash decisions about reporting a tutor

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DanRay1: 9:52am On Apr 27, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Hehehehe, the hustle is real... cheesy cheesy
las las, everybody go go back to his/her "work" that pays "more than LH" if they decide to ban all of us from 9ja, with these silly attitudes... ordinary organization and co-operation, we lack generally as a black man, "give us guns, we kill ourselves with it" (give us report button, we hunt ourselves down)...
mehn! are we this closer to animal world than humans? selfishness and greed abounds, the race to buy "benz" and oppress our fellows with it, while claiming it's our work (programming, adult content, na god, na grace, investment) that pays...
Oga be guided with your utterances. If you don't understand my submission, kindly ignore.

For instance should that guy up there who is ignorant of the fact that two answers are permitted, go ahead to report you for posting an answer before he does; tell me how will that feel like?

(1) (2) (3) ... (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.