Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (310904 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 26, 2020
This one wey I dey see so many gbas gbos for this thread grin grin
Make we take am easy ooo
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 5:05pm On Apr 26, 2020
That idea will not do any good.

The Lh team or brainly team should be able to program the content tool such that one cant open two questions at the same time on a browser.

Assigning questions to tutors have several down sides.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 5:30pm On Apr 26, 2020
AududuNine11:
We have several questions left unsolved in both content tool and QI.

Why are they still unsolved?

Someone said an expert should be able to answer any question assigned to him or her. There are questions on Maths, Engineering, English Language, Business, Social Studies begging for answers. Why are they left unsolved?

one of the reasons is that, some of these questions are incorrect.

But the thing is:
1. What is LH or brainly doing to unsolved questions staying in CT for weeks??
2. Should they decide to go with the changes, what will they do to unsolved questions on tutor's dashboard??

Besides, I really want to know what problem actually they want to solve with the idea of assigning questions personally to tutors. The "mad rush to answer"? The "booking of space palaver"? Is that the best solution to solving the menace? Or what problem actually do we want to solve?

Why is there a tab called "Fast answering" on the content tool?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DanRay1: 5:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
What proof do you guys have that the guy charlez is working for or representing LH?

It hurts me to see smart guys being gullible. Maybe it's when he asks you guys to pay a token to get questions assigned to you, then you'd know he's been a con man. SMH.

Might even be cakephp in action cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 5:43pm On Apr 26, 2020
AmKen:

The Lh team or brainly team should be able to program the content tool such that one cant open two questions at the same time on a browser.

the bolded won't solve the issue of "booking" except there is no more option of editing answers, or the timing to edit answers is really limited or reduced, of which it's not great either...

but i understand your fears, i'll suggest LH or brainly, give us the opportunity to work on the "changed model" while giving them feedbacks, so they can know whether to go ahead with the changes or not...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2020
DanRay1:
What prove do you guys have that the guy charlez is working for or representing LH?

It hurts me to see smart guys being gullible. Maybe it's when he asks you guys to pay a token to get questions assigned to you, then you'd know he's been a con man. SMH.

Lol, by then we (i) won't pay na... cheesy cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Davland(m): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2020
AmKen:

Supported
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
AududuNine11:
answer ID is in cell C1. Click the drop down, input "us10670547". Select "us10670547" .... Unselect "Select all"

You totally lost me here, boss.

Do you mean in the CT or Brainly?

MODIFIED.

Oh, you mean from those training materials we got
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
AududuNine11:

.First and foremost..
When a Tutor "books space", the Questionnaire gets an alert and checks the answer. He finds just answer and explanation with blank space in between. Most times, they don't check back. Its affecting subscription to Brainly Plus
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 26, 2020
DanRay1:
What proof do you guys have that the guy charlez is working for or representing LH?

I am sorry I was trying to help as a Nigerian but I really have nothing to loose. Just felt we could connect.
Please if I have ever asked for payment you can call me out.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 6:14pm On Apr 26, 2020
charlezs1:

I am sorry I was trying to help as a Nigerian but I really have nothing to loose. Just felt we could connect.

I understand his position, and yours.
It's normal to be cautious.
It's good you're trying to "connect" and help.
I We appreciate
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2020
DanRay1:

The joke is on him
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

one of the reasons is that, some of these questions are incorrect.

But the thing is:
1. What is LH or brainly doing to unsolved questions staying in CT for weeks??
2. Should they decide to go with the changes, what will they do to unsolved questions on tutor's dashboard??
Unsolved questions after some time are assigned to other Tutor groups. US Latinhire group is just one of the groups.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 6:16pm On Apr 26, 2020
charlezs1:

You're "too busy to hate" bro, keep doing your work, and help us have an insight always... thanks
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 6:17pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

You totally lost me here, boss.

Do you mean in the CT or Brainly?

MODIFIED.

Oh, you mean from those training materials we got
Week 15 report
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
charlezs1:

Unsolved questions after some time are assigned to other Tutor groups. US Latinhire group is just one of the groups.
Now, Peterjosh come to mind...

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2020
charlezs1:

When a Tutor "books space", the Questionnaire gets an alert and checks the answer. He finds just answer and explanation with blank space in between. Most times, they don't check back. Its affecting subscription to Brainly Plus

Does it mean brainly is unaware of the tutor who provided answer without explanation to such subscriber? If an answer is edited, is there no log that shows the time the answer was provided, and when edited?

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
topeontop:
I'm referring to instances where the person that booked space is the first person and it wasn't showing as "currently taken". After clicking on the question and see that an answer has already been provided, I'll leave. I don't like providing second answers. The painful part is when you now see that the answer provided was to book space.
Unfortunately, every system has loopholes and that's why ways are always being sought for to improve.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
AududuNine11:

Does it mean brainly is unaware of the tutor who provided answer without explanation to such subscriber? If an answer is edited, is there no log that shows the time the answer was provided, and when edited?
Imagine 2000 questions for Latinhire, 2000+ questions for at least 4 other groups. Even Mods have limited manpower. Have you wondered why just a sample of tutors and answers are reviewed?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 6:23pm On Apr 26, 2020
AududuNine11:
Week 15 report

Maybe our Week 15 report is different. I saw no such thing in my report.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 6:31pm On Apr 26, 2020
charlezs1:

Imagine 2000 questions for Latinhire, 2000+ questions for at least 4 other groups. Even Mods have limited manpower. Have you wondered why just a sample of tutors and answers are reviewed?
the same way the mods won't be able to review all questions assigned to tutors. Tutors would also be forced to provide answers that might be wrong when stuck with questions they can't comprehend.

No be every question "expert" fit answer. If na so, we won't still be having questions left in the content tool till now. I want to believe there are other ideas. Ideas should be compared and given deep thought before settling with one.

Besides, if I subscribe on brainly, and I got my question answered with no explanation, why can't I report the answer?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Maybe our Week 15 report is different. I saw no such thing in my report.
You will see no such thing if none of your answers was reviewed for week 15.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 26, 2020
AududuNine11:

No be every question "expert" fit answer. ...I want to believe there are other ideas.

Besides, if I subscribe on brainly, and I got my question answered with no explanation, why can't I report the answer?
Of course, information is being gathered from some selected tutors and anonymously too. Its just one of the ideas being looked at.
The same way some Tutors do not want to report, some students do not want to report also...and the log at the bottom cannot be removed for some reasons.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 6:42pm On Apr 26, 2020
AududuNine11:
You will see no such thing if none of your answers was reviewed for week 15.

cry
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 26, 2020
DanRay1:

Lol
You're using reverse psychology.

Cakephp's approach is different and well known.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
charlezs1:

Of course, information is being gathered from some selected tutors and anonymously too. Its just one of the ideas being looked at.
The same way some Tutors do not want to report, some students do not want to report also... and the log at the bottom cannot be removed for some reasons.

Yeah, that makes sense
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 26, 2020
charlezs1:

The same way some Tutors do not want to report, some students do not want to report also...and the log at the bottom cannot be removed for some reasons.
Who do you represent?

Are you a mod on brainly or LatinHire staff?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
zerateck:

Who do you represent?

Are you a mod on brainly or LatinHire staff?
You can mention me on any old thread. Everyone's trying to protect their hustle. smiley

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kevoh(m): 7:13pm On Apr 26, 2020
I don't understand this noise about booking space, when the content tool still has over 500 questions at the last time I checked, why are those who had their space taken not solving them? Yes, I have been a victim of booking space my first two weeks but over time I discovered that you experience people taking your space only when answering easy questions or general subjects at 1 a.m to 2a.m. By 4 a.m when it's left with 1000 to 1200 questions that are mostly complex, no one drags space again.

What this means is you'll continue to be a victim of space booking if you are also rushing to answer easy questions by 1 a.m, just to make up your daily target! Nothing wrong with answering easy questions, just stop complaining and let Br.ainly do their job or start answering the unsolved questions. Humans will always be humans when so many people are rushing for few resources.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2020
Week 16 report is in.
Bad week, it is 4 me.
So many avoidable mistakes

G'dnyt!!!
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 9:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
GentRoyal:
Week 16 report is in.
Bad week, it is 4 me.
So many avoidable mistakes

G'dnyt!!!
shocked

Ọ boy. My own never Land.

Chai cry

Any out of CT?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 10:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

shocked

Ọ boy. My own never Land.

Chai cry

Any out of CT?

He say na bad week, you're still asking this question?

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.