Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (310192 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 4:11am On May 03, 2020
Guys check your mail.

More tutors are leaving.

A friend just got the termination mail.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 4:18am On May 03, 2020
AududuNine11:
PeterJosh, when are we going to have our own Nigerian version of brainly?

I'm ready to join the train sha...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 4:22am On May 03, 2020
AmKen:
Guys check your mail.

More tutors are leaving.

A friend just got the termination mail.

Yeepa! Wahala wa o!!! COVID_19 but why?? God help us o...

when did that your friend get the mail?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 4:25am On May 03, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

Yeepa! Wahala wa o!!! COVID_19 but why?? God help us o...

when did that your friend get the mail?

This morning around 4.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 4:38am On May 03, 2020
quasarJose:

----Number of questions has been about 120 for each day since like two weeks. Most of those questions are always repeated, broken and unsolvable.

Mehn?! Apari Isu leleyi, yoruba will say "iku to n pa ojugba eni, owe nla, lo n pa fun ni o" which literary means "the death wey dey kill people wey you know, na idiomatic/proverbial message, him dey send you o"...

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 4:41am On May 03, 2020
AmKen:

This morning around 4.
O LORD!
we'll have to wait 2-3 days to know which is which again...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 4:47am On May 03, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

O LORD!

we'll have to wait 2-3 days to know which is which again...
I think She wil do her last answers on 4th.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Omoba7(m): 4:51am On May 03, 2020
AmKen:

was the REASON for the termination stated?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 4:53am On May 03, 2020
AmKen:

Hmmmmmm. Termination is the new norm. May God guide and protect us all, Amen!

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 4:57am On May 03, 2020
A friend of mine got the termination mail too.
An extract from the mail

Dear username,
Recently, Brainly informed us that they are going to decrease the amount of questions available to our team by more than 50% starting on May 4th. The reason is related to the Covid-19 pandemic, but we don't have any more specific information about it.

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Omoba7(m): 4:59am On May 03, 2020
GentRoyal:
A friend of mine got the termination mail too.
An extract from the mail

Dear username,
Recently, Brainly informed us that they are going to decrease the amount of questions available to our team by more than 50% starting on May 4th. The reason is related to the Covid-19 pandemic, but we don't have any more specific information about it.

Thanks. It is well.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 5:01am On May 03, 2020
Omoba7:

Thanks. It is well.
He said he received it just now
It's well, bro
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 5:28am On May 03, 2020
cry

What a terrible way to start the week.

Oh my God. Fast Answering Tab is already down to 150 questions.

My God. Its like the end of the world..

Now they're laying off more workers.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 5:31am On May 03, 2020
moneyest:

Young Man grow iron ballz and learn to express yourself coz I'm sick & tired of seeing all these appear nice premium sycophancy
Damn!!!!!

While going through my MTs, your message caught my attention.
The problem with most of you is that you think because it's a faceless forum, you are free to lambast or tongue lash anybody.
You don't even know me from Adam.
Go through your message again, read it to yourself (loud and slow) and lemme know if you're proud of the nonsense you typed.
Who I respond and the way/manner I respond shouldn't be a thing of bother to you.
Respect yourself, man.
Peace...

3 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 5:36am On May 03, 2020
quasarJose:
Good evening guys. I am Peterjosh. Had to change my handle for some personal reasons.

I need to update you guys on some developments.

Well done guys, let's hope for better days ahead.
Thanks for the update, man.
God bless!!!

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by kevoh(m): 5:45am On May 03, 2020
I got the termination mail. Goodbye guys. It was fun with you guys. Thanks AududuNine11 for the opportunity. Now I can rest well at night/morning and have more time to learn other skills that I had to put aside because of the stress of waking up early every day. Will be checking up once in a while to see if there's any update. Bye guys!

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 6:12am On May 03, 2020
GentRoyal:

The problem with most of you is that you think because it's a faceless forum, you are free to talk to lambast or tongue lash anybody.
Go through your message again, read it to yourself (loud and slow) and lemme know if you're proud of the nonsense you typed.
Who I respond and the way/manner I respond should be a thing of bother to you.
Respect yourself, man.
Peace...

Leave that one abeg. Na so him go type similar rubbish for me when I made a light hearted post about b..nae ending in tears.

He wrote a lengthy diatribe about how I saw the f in the moniker and released, that I'm not alpha or even beta grin

He's one of those people that want people to live by their dictates.
That his reply still pisses me off till date sha.
But I won't hold it against him, he was most probably a victim of abuse.

kevoh:
I got the termination mail. Goodbye guys. It was fun with you guys. Thanks AududuNine11 for the opportunity. Now I can rest well at night/morning and have more time to learn other skills that I had to put aside because of the stress of waking up early every day. Will be checking up once in a while to see if there's any update. Bye guys!

Nawa o. Best of luck, man.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:21am On May 03, 2020
GentRoyal:

The problem with most of you is that you think because it's a faceless forum, you are free to talk to lambast or tongue lash anybody.
Who I respond and the way/manner I respond should be a thing of bother to you.
Respect yourself, man.
Peace...

Why do you guys like using the phrase; because its a faceless forum?
Do you think you are more successful than the other person in real life? grin
The facelessness of this forum is to your advantage.
Some of us are only being lenient to avoid ban and the long protocol of creating a new email, and so we're being selective with our choice of words.

I won't even blame some of you here are not even active on Twitter or Facebook/Instagram, nairaland is all you've got. If you participate in conversations on Facebook where there are no moderators to ban and suspend members, you'll have no choice but respect other peoples opinion if you can't cope.

Talk more of meeting in person.
Oga, e get as you go show up now we won't even have the appetite to look you twice! I'm telling you the reality.
Learn to live and let live. Nobody is perfect.

Goodluck.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:37am On May 03, 2020
Cakephp:

Some of us are only being lenient to avoid ban and the long protocol of creating a new email, and so we're being selective with our choice of words.

I won't even blame some of you here are not even active on Twitter or Facebook/Instagram, nairaland is all you've got. If you participate in conversations on Facebook where there are no moderators to ban and suspend members, you'll have no choice but respect other peoples opinion if you can't cope.

Oga, e get as you go show up now we won't even have the appetite to look you twice! I'm telling you the reality.

Goodluck.
Ok

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:41am On May 03, 2020
kevoh:

Are they going to pay for this last month sha?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:47am On May 03, 2020
Tundexi:

Are they going to pay for this last month sha?
Yes, they will.
Did you also receive the mail?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:49am On May 03, 2020
GentRoyal:
Yes, they will. Did you also receive the mail?
I am having problem accessing my mail for now
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:54am On May 03, 2020
Tundexi:

I am having problem accessing my mail for now
Alright, man.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 11:03am On May 03, 2020
GentRoyal:

Ok

Best reply ever. Kudos bro
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:05am On May 03, 2020
Samuelsegzy:

Best reply ever. Kudos bro
These days ehn, I no dey stress myself
If person shake my table, I go carry my drink for hand; make e no pour.
I cherish my peace of mind a lot.

8 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 11:12am On May 03, 2020
GentRoyal:

These days ehn, I no dey stress myself
If person shake my table, I go carry my drink for hand; make e no pour.
I cherish my peace of mind a lot.

Very important bro. Na so e suppose be for real life talkless of Nairaland.
Follow peace with all men

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 03, 2020
GentRoyal:

Alright, man.

I did not receive such message
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DanRay1: 1:39pm On May 03, 2020
quasarJose:
Good evening guys. I am Peterjosh. Had to change my handle for some personal reasons.

I need to update you guys on some developments.

I don't know if your tool will get to this stage but from my end, things have been suspended. There has been a paucity of questions on the tool for some two weeks. This led to the suspension of the tool temporarily till July, with some uncertainty.

Brainly had big plans for April according to their timeline and newsletter for this year. April should have heralded in better stuffs for everyone but corona jilted everything.

Well done guys, let's hope for better days ahead.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DanRay1: 1:43pm On May 03, 2020
GentRoyal:

The problem with most of you is that you think because it's a faceless forum, you are free to lambast or tongue lash anybody.
Who I respond and the way/manner I respond shouldn't be a thing of bother to you.
Respect yourself, man.
Peace...
People mistake being civil for cowardice.
Now he's made you drop a not so 'Gent' reply cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DanRay1: 1:44pm On May 03, 2020
Cakephp:

Goodluck.
Cakephp. You know nothing tongue
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 03, 2020
DanRay1:
Cakephp. You know nothing tongue
In know you are using multiple monikers to comment.

Goodluck.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 1:55pm On May 03, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

I'm ready to join the train sha...
STill contemplating

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.