Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,388 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (310226 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Davland(m): 8:25pm On May 05, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:
AmKen, boss howfar.

I was just going through the thread and saw this shocked
Do you still have this stamina? Or was it initial gra gra cheesy grin

cheesy cheesy. Hope you also read some of the comments that follows
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 8:45pm On May 05, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:
AmKen, boss howfar.

I was just going through the thread and saw this shocked
Do you still have this stamina? Or was it initial gra gra cheesy grin

2 daily now
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 8:50pm On May 05, 2020
Davland:

cheesy cheesy. Hope you also read some of the comments that follows

I'm still in Page 16.
It's a long thread

AmKen:

Lol!!!

Do you want the truth or lie?

Truth is all things being equal I still do that.

[s]But the lie you wanna hear, I do 2 daily now[/s].

cheesy shocked shocked
I want to be like you when I grow up o
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 8:57pm On May 05, 2020
Shout out to Aududu911, you practically tutored most of us on this from zero to the point we are now.

Can still remember when we always bombard you with loads of questions on a daily basis.

You are a rare gem, doors will open for you expressly.

Never stop being nice.

6 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 9:00pm On May 05, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

I'm still in Page 16.
It's a long thread

cheesy shocked shocked
I want to be like you when I grow up o
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Odyst: 9:00pm On May 05, 2020
Hj
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 9:02pm On May 05, 2020
AmKen:

Truth is, nothing good comes easy.

If I tell you its easy then know I am definitely not saying the truth.

On most days I still fall short of that due to the nature of the ct. ( lack of questions or sleep will do its work)

This one go motivate me. Off I go
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Odyst: 9:16pm On May 05, 2020
Huh HD xc h+ghjgghgsfhhdidsssd
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 7:49am On May 06, 2020
AmKen:
Shout out to Aududu911, you practically tutored most of us on this from zero to the point we are now.

Can still remember when we always bombard you with loads of questions on a daily basis.

You are a rare gem, doors will open for you expressly.

Never stop being nice.
Lol... Sharap dia... Abeg, show me the way... 20 questions daily.. How do you do that? Let's exchange brain... shocked The kind question weh person dey jam this day dey give person heart attack
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 8:47am On May 06, 2020
AududuNine11:
Lol... Sharap dia... Abeg, show me the way... 20 questions daily.. How do you do that? Let's exchange brain... shocked The kind question weh person dey jam this day dey give person heart attack

the questions be like exams, one will have to carefully read before answering, those questions dey tie wrapper o... tutors no dey rush questions again sef, either tutors don reduced greatly or tutors don dey dey careful...

but it seems tutors are still rushing TSR more than Fast Answering...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Youngson88(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

the questions be like exams, one will have to carefully read before answering, those questions dey tie wrapper o... tutors no dey rush questions again sef, either tutors don reduced greatly or tutors don dey dey careful...

The questions are more difficult now, so one has to be careful.

This is no longer how many questions u answer per day, but how many correct answers u give, i don't see the point of answering over 12 and the answers are not good enough.

Its good to just stick with few questions with sure answers.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:32am On May 06, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

questions in the fast answering section are all college questions. In fact, e get one biology college question I answered for more than 20 mins... I even use math editor. The TSR features some easy middle school and high school questions. For those ones, na rushing things... and could be tricky at times. Some of the high school and college questions in the TSR are usually confusing, and at times not complete
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:34am On May 06, 2020
Youngson88:

This is no longer how many questions u answer per day, but how many correct answers u give, i don't see the point of answering over 12 and the answers are not good enough.

The report for this week go make person evaluate how far
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by topeontop(m): 9:46am On May 06, 2020
Youngson88:

So apt. My target was 15-20 before. Now, for like 6 days. I've been answering between 3-9 questions. Local man can't coman die.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Youngson88(m): 9:54am On May 06, 2020
topeontop:
So apt. My target was 15-20 before. Now, for like 6 days. I've been answering between 3-9 questions. Local man can't coman die.
sure, the problem i see here is some people want to buy benz with latinhire platform, how is that possible.

Its better u just receive your small income every month between 25 to 70 k is something to show for, not the nonsense some guys are dreaming about..
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:59am On May 06, 2020
Make I no lie o, I dey struggle with 3 per day grin Highest I have done since questions became scarce is 6 per day...

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by topeontop(m): 10:05am On May 06, 2020
AududuNine11:
Make I no lie o, I dey struggle with 3 per day grin Highest I have done since questions became scarce is 6 per day...
Before, I could predict when new questions will be added. But now questions don scarce. Nowadays between 1-2/2.30, I'll have answered 3 or 4 questions and will be waiting for few minutes if new questions will be added. If no questions are added, I'll just sleep. That's it for the day.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 10:24am On May 06, 2020
Youngson88:
sure, the problem i see here is some people want to buy benz with latinhire platform, how is that possible.

Its better u just receive your small income every month between 25 to 70 k is something to show for, not the nonsense some guys are dreaming about..

Benz Kwa? Even, if person dey earn $1000/month, e go still tey plus other hustle before person go reason to buy benz... but i get it sha... i think, aside covid issue, schools are always on break in summer over there, no?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:30am On May 06, 2020
Youngson88:

Gbamsolutely

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AmKen(m): 10:31am On May 06, 2020
AududuNine11:
Lol... Sharap dia... Abeg, show me the way... 20 questions daily.. How do you do that? Let's exchange brain... shocked The kind question weh person dey jam this day dey give person heart
attack

Na God oooo.

grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 10:37am On May 06, 2020
It's not about how far; it's about how well...
I'm extra careful when answering questions, these days.
I go through my answers to check for errors and plagiarism before and after submitting my answers.
If I see ₦50k from LH this month, I go do thanksgiving.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 10:38am On May 06, 2020
topeontop:
Before, I could predict when new questions will be added. But now questions don scarce. Nowadays between 1-2/2.30, I'll have answered 3 or 4 questions and will be waiting for few minutes if new questions will be added. If no questions are added, I'll just sleep. That's it for the day.
Another issue. Questions are posted at random interval
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by topeontop(m): 10:46am On May 06, 2020
GentRoyal:
It's not about how far; it's about how well...
I'm extra careful when answering questions, these days.
I go through my answers to check for errors and plagiarism before and after submitting my answers.
If I see ₦50k from LH this month, I go do thanksgiving.
As e dey go, na 30k I put for mind for this month. "Half bread beta pass puff puff". grin grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by UrFears: 10:51am On May 06, 2020
Wow, you guys are still answering questions shocked.
Meanwhile I can't come and go and kill myself, never ; grin

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 10:52am On May 06, 2020
AududuNine11:
Another issue. Questions are posted at random interval

yeah, between 10 and 30...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Youngson88(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2020
UrFears:
na wooo, u can not kill yourself. lol

Its not easy i tell you. a lot has changed this month.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Ent3rpreneur(m): 10:56am On May 06, 2020
Who else noticed number of likes increased because of that header about your teacher winning $1k if you thank them.

I've gotten a rise of over 300% thanks this week.

White people can be nice sha.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 10:56am On May 06, 2020
UrFears:

Omo, shey na straight win we go call this one or na unbeaten? cheesy cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by TheBlessedHero: 11:00am On May 06, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:
Who else noticed number of likes increased because of that header about your teacher winning $1k if you thank them.

make them share us all $1k each nau, as per say normal hustle no fit plenty for us till Aug/Sept... cheesy cheesy
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 11:01am On May 06, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

that one no concern me. na how to take see question answer correctly concern me.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:04am On May 06, 2020
topeontop:
As e dey go, na 30k I put for mind for this month. "Half bread beta pass puff puff". grin grin
Lolz grin
If u dey aim ₦30k, then I don exaggerate be that.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 11:04am On May 06, 2020
TheBlessedHero:

make them share us all $1k each nau, as per say normal hustle no fit plenty for us till Aug/Sept... cheesy cheesy
Lolz.
And person no fit nominate himself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.