Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (306716 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 12:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
GentRoyal:

Hmmm..
She must have been warned times over times
just once o. That was more than 5 months or more, ago
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
DAramis:

Hmmmm, just like that. What was her situation like? didn't meet up with the required number or what?
Do you care to give more information on her? I am really working hard to remedy my situation.
Modified **

okay, saw your answer. Her account was terminated due to plagiarism

Omo, just stay away from plagiarism... Na the surest way to protect your account
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ent3rpreneur:

Omo, I dey fear this thing like mad o.

Lol
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 12:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
bunnae:

One of us had his contract terminated without any prior warning. It was a 1 time plagiarism mail and hammer.

I guessed the plagiarism were more than 2/3 in a week
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
GentRoyal:

We just have to be careful
Yes o...

As it stands, na LatinHire be my main hustle... As in, full time work for now
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DAramis: 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
AududuNine11:

Omo, just stay away from plagiarism... Na the surest way to protect your account
Yes, have been avoiding it....

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Tobloc(m): 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
I wish I found this thread earlier.
Maybe I wouldn't have given up when I did.

I stumbled on this thread just about five minutes ago, for the first time, and I scanned through some of the comments.

I wouldn't mind if there's anyone willing to help.

Thank you.

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
Tobloc:

I stumbled on this thread just about five minutes ago, for the first time, and I scanned through some of the comments.

Thank you.
You gave up.
Why?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
AududuNine11:

Yes o...

As it stands, na LatinHire be my main hustle... As in, full time work for now
The first thing I checked when weekly report enter na the 0 and 1 ratings.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
bunnae:

One of us had his contract terminated without any prior warning. It was a 1 time plagiarism mail and hammer.

Omo, Jesu!
Ha!
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
AududuNine11:

I guessed the plagiarism were more than 2/3 in a week

What do you mean by this boss
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
Tobloc:

Thank you.

It is well
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 3:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
GentRoyal:

The first thing I checked when weekly report enter na the 0 and 1 ratings.
lol...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
ayfat23:

What do you mean by this boss

The number of answers that were flagged for plagiarism in a week

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DAramis: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
Tobloc:

Thank you.

Did they terminate your account or what? what kind of help do you need?

if it is within people's reach, they will assist and guide you appropriately in their own little way.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
Who can be kind enough to summarize what the CBN update entails and what it possibly means regarding receiving funds from Transferwise
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Samuelsegzy:
Who can be kind enough to summarize what the CBN update entails and what it possibly means regarding receiving funds from Transferwise

I no even know sev
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 7:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
AududuNine11:

I no even know sev

Lol
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Tobloc(m): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
GentRoyal:

You gave up.
Why?

My account was terminated during the height of covid-19.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Tobloc(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
AududuNine11:

It is well

Amen boss.

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Tobloc(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
DAramis:

Did they terminate your account or what? what kind of help do you need?

if it is within people's reach, they will assist and guide you appropriately in their own little way.

I received a mail stating that they can't manage the number of Tutors they have, because they have been badly hit by covid-19.

So they had to terminate the account of people who recently joined (at that time), or those whose answers are still few, and didn't meet certain standards.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 9:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
Samuelsegzy:

Doesn't affect transferwise............yet!
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by DAramis: 10:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
Tobloc:

I received a mail stating that they can't manage the number of Tutors they have, because they have been badly hit by covid-19.

So they had to terminate the account of people who recently joined (at that time), or those whose answers are still few, and didn't meet certain standards.

To bad. In other news, if the mail is not a recent one, there is no harm in sending them a mail for possible reinstatement (Though don't know how likely it could be).

All the same, our sincere apology for it and all the best in your future endeavour.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by KingThomas1(m): 2:33am On Dec 10, 2020
What''s good guys?

It's so great to see a community of fellow tutors on LatinHire... smiley

I think this month makes it a year since I started and it has been great so far.

I majorly answer chemistry questions. Here's the link to my profile; https://brainly.com/app/profile/17024428

Looking forward to learning from you all...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 3:01am On Dec 10, 2020
KingThomas1:
What''s good guys?

It's so great to see a community of fellow tutors on LatinHire... smiley

I think this month makes it a year since I started and it has been great so far.

I majorly answer chemistry questions. Here's the link to my profile; https://brainly.com/app/profile/17024428

Looking forward to learning from you all...

Welcome boss
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 3:04am On Dec 10, 2020
barackodam:

Doesn't affect transferwise............yet!

You're sure it's not going to affect Transferwise?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 7:07am On Dec 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 7:24am On Dec 10, 2020
moreb2cum:

I hope not.
Anyways LH uses Western Union and other IMTO depending on the country.
There will always be a way around it.
Might mean more transfer charges though...

No wahala
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
moreb2cum:

I hope not.
Anyways LH uses Western Union and other IMTO depending on the country.
There will always be a way around it.
Might mean more transfer charges though...

LH uses transferwise o, not Western Union
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
AududuNine11:

You're sure it's not going to affect Transferwise?

That's why I added "yet"

What the FG is doing is blocking legitimate channels people use in earning. It's all a cause to increase the sufferness of the masses. It's not only these, other platforms that aren't even for sending and receiving have been blocked.

What I think they did is target the merchants with the highest users and block them. Now, in my opinion, we'd all look for alternatives, yeah? Part of those alternatives is going to Western Union and transferwise. So, a time will come. When transferwise's cup is filled, they will block it then.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 12:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
See ehn, me thinks they just want the populace to suffer nii. Because, who blocks legitimate and accredited means of making money?

Like, who does?..

So a son abroad can't send money to his father or his wife in Nigeria again?

That's not to discount that they banned crypto in the country aforehand. I just think they are "intentionally" forcing the youths to go earn through illegitimate ways. Because, they're not even working on curbing internet fraud, not at all.

Out of frustration, more youths turn to internet fraud, then they have more reason under the law, to institute law and order to the nation(on paper sha). Then they start harassing the citizens knowing most of us don't earn legitimately anyway.

As an officer of the law, you can harass an internet fraudster, and he will comply. But you can't harass a legally earning citizens who pays his tax. So, if you don't earn legally and are not paying tax, you're most likely earning illegally. And then they get to bill you, for the sake of your life now, you pay them also. And the remittance keeps going higher and higher the echelon.

Na so me i just reason the matter
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Debbie1989: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
Job Title: Trade Marketing Executive
Job Location: Lagos
Industry: FMCG

Job Summary:
Our client, an FMCG company is in need of experienced sales persons who will be a key point of contact between the company and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.

Job Responsibilities:
* Guarantee efficient and effective execution of sales, portfolio of products and sales activities performed by the storekeeper in charge.
* Increase other categories sales and beer in the outlets assigned.
* Be aware of competition strategy and create plans to defeat them.
* Ensure execution of promotion in the sales floor.
* Reconcile sales and inventory.
* Complies with a weekly supervision agenda that ensures the timely detection, correction and securing of the results of market actions.

Job Requirements:
* Minimum of 3 years sales/retail sales experience in an FMCG industry.
*B.sc/HND in any relevant discipline.
* Ability to drive is a must and possess valid drivers license.

Qualified and interested candidates should please apply through the link below:
https:///ebv5qsT

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.