Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,160 members, 7,811,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! - Jobs/Vacancies (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! (306747 Views)

Lady Writes To Her “Brutal” Employer Shortly After Securing The Job (Photo) / "N300k Job Or I Won't Work" - Slay Queen, Chinny Okekki (Photos) / Help, Should I Accept The Condition Of 3 Months Probation For A New Job Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (339) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
KingThomas1:
What''s good guys?

It's so great to see a community of fellow tutors on LatinHire... smiley

I think this month makes it a year since I started and it has been great so far.

I majorly answer chemistry questions. Here's the link to my profile; https://brainly.com/app/profile/17024428

Looking forward to learning from you all...

That's nice
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
barackodam:
See ehn, me thinks they just want the populace to suffer nii. Because, who blocks legitimate and accredited means of making money?

Like, who does?..

So a son abroad can't send money to his father or his wife in Nigeria again?

That's not to discount that they banned crypto in the country aforehand. I just think they are "intentionally" forcing the youths to go earn through illegitimate ways. Because, they're not even working on curbing internet fraud, not at all.

Out of frustration, more youths turn to internet fraud, then they have more reason under the law, to institute law and order to the nation(on paper sha). Then they start harassing the citizens knowing most of us don't earn legitimately anyway.

As an officer of the law, you can harass an internet fraudster, and he will comply. But you can't harass a legally earning citizens who pays his tax. So, if you don't earn legally and are not paying tax, you're most likely earning illegally. And then they get to bill you, for the sake of your life now, you pay them also. And the remittance keeps going higher and higher the echelon.

Na so me i just reason the matter
:

God no go shame us
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by moreb2cum: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
barackodam:

LH uses transferwise o, not Western Union
Depending on the country. For Nigerians, they use Transferwise.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
moreb2cum:

Depending on the country. For Nigerians, they use Transferwise.

Noted, thanks!
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by barackodam: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
ayfat23:
:

God no go shame us

Amen faa, amen
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Devynecheeh(m): 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
Do they still accept new tutors?? Will like to give it a try.. This country is not smiling
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
This past 2 months that I've allowed LH to withhold my payment has really made me realize how miserable life could have been for me in this country without this LatinHire online job.

sad

5 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
AududuNine11:
This past 2 months that I've allowed LH to withhold my payment has really made me realize how miserable life could have been for me in this country without this LatinHire online job.

Lol, but you go soon smile na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
[quote author=Samuelsegzy post=96965879][/quote]

I just dey imagine ni. How person for survive
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Samuelsegzy(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
AududuNine11:

I just dey imagine ni. How person for survive

Lol, as in ehn. Thank God for God

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
Samuelsegzy:

Lol, as in ehn. Thank God for God

Na now I sabi wetin God do for me.
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by FamousX(m): 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
AududuNine11:

sad
Absolutely, the country is tough for the employed; how much more the unemployed!!

In retrospect, this would have been the story of my life but for YOU.
I'll remain eternally grateful to you, for deciding to share this fascinating opportunity with us on this platform.

Jah blesssssss man!

5 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
FamousX:

Absolutely, the country is tough for the employed; how much more the unemployed!!

In retrospect, this would have been the story of my life but for YOU.
I'll remain eternally grateful to you, for deciding to share this fascinating opportunity with us on this platform.

Jah blesssssss man!

Mehn, we bless God for everything.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Bad market

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
AududuNine11:

sad

Thank God for the opportunity, I Don't how I would have survived...I bless God

2 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
GentRoyal:
Bad market

I can relate
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
GentRoyal:
Bad market

Gosh!!! Rush hour things....I can relate with this
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
ayfat23:

Thank God for the opportunity, I Don't how I would have survived...I bless God

I can remember that period of covid-19 when LH was laying off tutors... Each day was like: God have mercy...

I really am grateful to God. This can only be Him.

How I got the job through linked, how I took the test... Escaping layoff... Switching from answering biology, health, soc studies to mainly maths... This can only be God.

3 Likes

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by LaMujer: 10:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
I got a rating of 1. On a normal, if na 2, I for let am go, but it's tagged "plagiarism."

Problem now is, the answer I provided sure as hell wasn't plagiarized, but I would have been better off not answering it lipsrsealed The answer wasn't detailed, and it was off point anyway, e no even reach the 300 characters.

Now my question be sey, even dey right for me to challenge the 1 rating? My only fear is that it is 1, else I for lockup o. I don't mind the question being changed to 2. I'm just fearing the plagiarism tag. As the country be, make man no go lose the only source of earning cry cry cry
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by LaMujer: 10:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
I'm so pissed off rn angry angry
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 4:43am On Dec 12, 2020
LaMujer:
I'm so pissed off rn angry angry
Check the weekly report again, you'll notice that there's no external source that links your answer to wherever you might have copied it from.

I may be wrong but what I think is that your answer was rated 1 not because of plagiarism but because it's totally off point.

But why you sef answer that question like that?
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 12, 2020
AududuNine11:

I can relate
ayfat23:

Gosh!!! Rush hour things....I can relate with this

E just spoil perfect week for me..
But those moderators suppose dey calm down small small nah
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by LaMujer: 7:50am On Dec 12, 2020
GentRoyal:

Check the weekly report again, you'll notice that there's no external source that links your answer to wherever you might have copied it from.

I may be wrong but what I think is that your answer was rated 1 not because of plagiarism but because it's totally off point.

So essentially, I'm toast? cry
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2020
LaMujer:

So essentially, I'm toast? cry
I'm saying you should be careful
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 8:35am On Dec 12, 2020
LaMujer:
I got a rating of 1. On a normal, if na 2, I for let am go, but it's tagged "plagiarism."

Problem now is, the answer I provided sure as hell wasn't plagiarized, but I would have been better off not answering it lipsrsealed The answer wasn't detailed, and it was off point anyway, e no even reach the 300 characters.

Now my question be sey, even dey right for me to challenge the 1 rating? My only fear is that it is 1, else I for lockup o. I don't mind the question being changed to 2. I'm just fearing the plagiarism tag. As the country be, make man no go lose the only source of earning cry cry cry

Barackodam, is this your second account?

See the screenshot below.

These are what could attract a rating score of 1.

Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 8:36am On Dec 12, 2020
GentRoyal:

Exactly
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 12, 2020
AududuNine11:

Na him but I catch am.
He 1 dey disguise grin
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by AududuNine11: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2020
GentRoyal:

Na him but I catch am.
He 1 dey disguise grin

grin.. Even him mode of chatting na the same...
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by LaMujer: 9:30am On Dec 12, 2020
AududuNine11:

Yes, I'm on ban angry
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by LaMujer: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2020
GentRoyal:

Na him but I catch am.
He 1 dey disguise grin

I no disguise naa grin

I didn't talk about it, that's not a disguise undecided
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by LaMujer: 9:33am On Dec 12, 2020
AududuNine11:

grin.. Even him mode of chatting na the same...

shocked

That glaring? Now I know I should change it angry
Re: Having Difficult Times Securing A Job, Or Need A Side Hustle? Check This Out! by Uniquisite: 9:54am On Dec 12, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (339) (Reply)

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police / N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.